• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Color me shocked, Romney will vote.

I'm guessing he really wants to vote No and is going to see if he can get away with it.

To be fair, I don't want any Senator to rubber stamp a SCOTUS nomination before they've even been announced and nominated. Romney though, he's kicking a can down the road and the only reason he would possibly vote yes is to further his own political career because you can guarantee Utah voters would make him pay in the 2022 primaries if he votes against an Originalist/Constitutionalist.

its not cause he feels compelled morally more like if they pull my funding from the RNC I might have to go get a job easy pick for him to choose .

Reactions: Greg Langelius *
I too read this as I’ll vote not I’ll vote yes. But as someone else pointed out he said he would vote based on qualifications which to me seems to be indicating a yes vote because just about anyone making it to a floor vote is ganna be qualified.

Sure I'm gonna vote....never says it's an Up vote....Took the middle of the road to setup the bait-n-switch.

If we can get a good constitutionalist in there like Barrett, Trump May actually have a chance of winning the election against all the liberal cheating.

No idea. Not talking about a 2a stance, but about reelecting a President.

If Barret is for 2a, that's just another reason for a RINO to vote her out.