• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Colt bolt action rifles

pepper 2111

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 19, 2013
Saw a link the other day that led me to colt bolt action rifles. Just wondering If anyone has shot one or knows what they run. I didn't see any prices on the website. The one with the modular stock caught my eye

I saw one at a gun shop while traveling. Looked and felt nice, but price was in the AI range.

They sure look nice. I would like to try one. I wonder if Frank has had his hands on one yet….

one of the gun rags did a review of one in the last month or so, Cooper barreled action with another companies stock, put together and marketed by Colt

A friend that has a gun shop ordered one for a guy, it was the one in the chassis I have not heard what he thinks of it. The gun looked well made but for the price I don't think it can compete with AI

I've had my eye on one of these for awhile but can't find any reviews. One shop owner I talked to said he shot one and it shot great. I figured for about 3k maybe I should just build one, besides usually second or third generation products are better. Buy one and give us a review :)

Read a number of reviews on them where the accuracy is poor given the price. ER Shaw barrels, Cooper action and a Manners stock

I remember reading a post on here or another forum can't remember but the guy was a former employee of cooper. He stated the cooper test targets are shot at 30 yards or something stupid like that. Don't know if its true but that would explain why every cooper comes with a test target with a tiny group.

Do love the look of the colt branded rifles but for that price you can get way more gun in the for sale section here in my opinion.