• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Colt Potro Rampante II

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    The pistol below is for sale on my local gunsite. The reason Im putting it here and not the for sale is because of the beautiful engraving, not trying to sell it. If anyone is interested, PM me and Ill send you contact info. I think theyre asking $4200. I have no dog in this and will remove it ofr move it at the Mod's discression.

Edited to add: If you have or know of other rare beautiful ones post them.

1627424901809.png

Last edited:
    It reminds me of the stuff the NRA peddles........here is one for sale on their website, $2195........

NRA-150-Years-Gold-45-Pistol-in-Case.jpg

Exactly what it is. Laser engraved, and not very well done.
    I thought people could tell the difference between high quality and low quality decals/stickers?

So Maggot you have no bone in it and are not trying to sell it then why advocate for information via PM?
    You have no class, the revolver from Armslist further cements the fact.

Different people have different ideas on what’s considered fancy or extravagant. Way I look at it If you like it, buy it.

I’ll take modest well done hand engraving over fancy laser engraving any day. Of course fancy hand engraving is the cream of the crop.

Attachments

• C0526F64-1E9F-49C6-833D-540A31FF2FF7.jpeg
      C0526F64-1E9F-49C6-833D-540A31FF2FF7.jpeg
      629.4 KB · Views: 48
    A well done 1911…

Attachments

• F79AFBB2-DE4C-44BC-BA3A-ED721DB84BE6.jpeg
      F79AFBB2-DE4C-44BC-BA3A-ED721DB84BE6.jpeg
      44.1 KB · Views: 39
    Reactions: Maggot
    I thought people could tell the difference between high quality and low quality decals/stickers?

So Maggot you have no bone in it and are not trying to sell it then why advocate for information via PM?
    You have no class, the revolver from Armslist further cements the fact.
    Because I thought it cool and to make it available to someone who might be interested. Seeing the nicer ones on here I can see why not. But you dont care about that you just want to sling shit and start trouble. No thanks.

Because I thought it cool and to make it available to someone who might be interested. Seeing the nicer ones on here I can see why not. But you dont care about that you just want to sling shit and start trouble. No thanks.
    Oh Howard did I offend you?
    Remember that the Bears Pit is not a tear free safe space.

Oh Howard did I offend you?
    Remember that the Bears Pit is not a tear free safe space.
    No, you didnt offend me, I was attempting to give a rational answer to a troubled mind. What you actually did was show that the one with no class is you. I know how to solve that. As Frank has said many times, the ignore button is your friend, especially when dealing with the 'ignor'ant. Tata.