• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Columbia River Arms

KaM

Private
Minuteman
Jul 6, 2018
I was just browsing their site pondering a 243lbc build and I noticed the have 30% off until May 28th. Not sure how these barrels/company are perceived here but I thought I'd share. Coupon code is HONOR.

Agree with above - I have a 24" 243 LBC barrel from them that is excellent. Even without a discount, I feel it was well worth the price.

I have heard quite bit of good reviews of their barrels...

However, be prepared to wait.. ( just sayin')

Production Time Estimates – Black Hole Weaponry Barrels

Barrels with little to no customization (i.e. fluting, finish, etc.), and of most common calibers and profiles currently have a 2-3 month average production time.

Configured barrels with various customization (i.e. fluting, finish, etc.), and those of less common calibers currently have a 3-4 month production time.

In an effort to focus our energy on getting your barrels to you as quickly as possible, we have streamlined our production inquiry process. To receive an update on your order, please visit www.columbiariverarms.com/order-inquiry and submit your inquiry. All inquiries will be batched and answered on the first business day of the following week, so please allow sufficient time for a response.

I have 3 of their barrels now. 2 of the 3 have been great...3rd is still waiting to be attached to an action.

Be sure the check out their sister site truesportingarmsllc.com for some great deals. Just bought a 18’ rifle SPR barrel for $150. Can report back after range trip.

I've been working on a load for mine, so far it's been a great barrel. I've made consistent hits with it at 600 yards so far.

If you're looking for a Columbia River barrel, call Ritch at Ritch's precision guns. He might be able to beat the 30% off price.
I bought a 6x6.8 BHW barrel from him and his service is top notch and delivery was pretty quick.