• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Coming Soon The "Meat Stick"

Re: Coming Soon The "Meat Stick"

Looks good Jered, I like the adj cheek rest

I have one of your All Purpose Rifles. It's an awesome rifle. The only regret I have is that it doesn't have an adjustable cheek piece.

I personaly think it depends on where and what your hunting,
I would like it just the way it is and think that would be a very good gun for long range praire like hunting.

I haven't settled on the price as of yet. I've been so busy with everything else that I honestly just haven't gotten back on it yet.

It's standard caliber will be the 300 WM. Obviously we could build one in any caliber. We currently have them on order in everything from a 260 to 338 Lapua.

How about some updates on the "Meat Stick"? Are they shipping yet? What is order to delivery time these days? What's is an average price range for normal calibers?

Thanks!
Sid