• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Coming to your hood soon,...

Don't worry, all of the U.S. will look like that given enough time.

Is that a dual use bus/cheese grater, or did someone just put wheels on the worlds largest grater and leave it in Liberia?

I ve been told we had a chevette that looked like that in my parents yard before I can remember. Looks nice.

AK's, flip-flops and desperation, whats not to like? Is that Chicago, Detroit or south central LA?

South Central LA is actually not that bad anymore. East LA and Southgate are much worse. The Hispanic criminals killed or chased off all the black criminals. Brown on black violence is endemic in Southern California but never talked about. The LAPD most wanted list has been at least 95% Hispanic for the past 15+ years.

I was pretty sure that this statement was an exaggeration, so I looked it up myself:

All Most Wanted - official website of THE LOS ANGELES POLICE DEPARTMENT

Nope, I'm the one who is wrong. Wow.

Yup, I wish it was an exaggeration. Shocking, huh? Southern California is a haven for Hispanic criminals. They come here, murder, rape and rob and then go back south of the border, after having a bunch of kids here that are now "citizens" and the tax payers get to pay to raise.

Yup, I wish it was an exaggeration. Shocking, huh? Southern California is a haven for Hispanic criminals. They come here, murder, rape and rob and then go back south of the border, after having a bunch of kids here that are now "citizens" and the tax payers get to pay to raise.

Curious. How does California feel about closing the border? immigration? Hiring a posse?

Must be racist law enforcement.

I look at statistics both ways.

Are there more (insert favored entity here) stopped by law enforcement because they are (insert favored entity here) or are there more (insert favored entity here) stopped by law enforcement because as a class (insert favored entity here) refuse to get their cars inspected?

Must be racist law enforcement.

I look at statistics both ways.

Are there more (insert favored entity here) stopped by law enforcement becuase they are (insert favored entity here) or are there more (insert favored entity here) because as a class (insert favored entity here) refuse to get their cars inspected?

LOL at the racism comment.
Hispanic culture is prone to crime and violence and that's just the truth.

How many Japanese criminals were running around in the 1930's in Southern California during the last big immigration wave? Very, very, very few.
How much racism was present? A LOT more than today.

CULTURE matters, and some cultures are far superior to others.

Last edited:
Seeing that picture explains the rising cost of ammunition. I admit to a low chuckle as I visualized the future " stubs " fondling the muzzle of his AK variant.

LOL at the racism comment.
Hispanic culture is prone to crime and violence and that's just the truth.

How many Japanese criminals were running around in the 1930's in Southern California during the last big immigration wave? Very, very, very few.
How much racism was present? A LOT more than today.

CULTURE matters, and some cultures are far superior to others.

Sounds like you have a flag of a red sun or a white hoodie!

Just kidding!