• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Competitions close to NYC

Thanks for the info, I saw that sheepdog is hosting a PRS match. I’m Also looking for amateur matches to get started.

That's fantastic, I figured shooting sports had been all but abolished there.

My sister is thinking about a job in NY State 🙄

There are some Precision Rifle Series matches. I’m just looking for some smaller amateur matches.

I would give sheepdog a call, pretty sure they have what you are looking for. There is also granby in ma. Both have smaller local matches, then the PRS Regional Series. The PRS matches will still have shooters of all skill levels, usually the same guys that shoot the local matches.

I'm a student in NYC. I was researching how to get some guns up there and found it to be basically a dead end.

LIPSA looks alright for USPSA. PA has some USPSA as well. Didn't see much for rifle.

I'm a student in NYC. I was researching how to get some guns up there and found it to be basically a dead end.

LIPSA looks alright for USPSA. PA has some USPSA as well. Didn't see much for rifle.
NYC in General you will have an issue with firearms but as for the rest of the state you won’t have that much of an issue. For example “Sheepdog Warrior LLC” is up by the Catskills and the host rifle matches

Yeah i gotta move out of the city and get NYC off my license... Fucks me for the entire state. I'll check that out. I'd be willing to drive once a month for a good match.

Yeah i gotta move out of the city and get NYC off my license... Fucks me for the entire state. I'll check that out. I'd be willing to drive once a month for a good match.

Why is that? You cant buy a rifle in NY State because you live in the city?