• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

F T/R Competition Competitions in Texas

Sniper260

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 22, 2013
Im so new to competition stuff I dont even know wherr to find info on a lot of it besides the 6mmbr website. What kind of competition... how often... where in texas would I find to get my feet wet with it? Im interested in benchrest and f class havent really narrowed it down to my forte yet... just am really thinking about jumping off into it if its worth it and there are enough competitions to play...

Where are you in TX? Bayou Rifles in Houston (Pearland area) is very active with NRA High Power matches.

Check out Welcome to website of Bayou Rifles Inc. website, and search the competition page. We have prone matches (open sights and f-class) twice a month, and we have across the course matches once a month. Our prone matches are shot from 300 out to 1k, depending on the match.

This is Texas, 5 is close ;)

Look at the Texas Precision Rifle Club. They have monthly matches and they rotate them around 3 locations throughout the state. Most are listed over on Tactical Matches.

We have a monthly 500 meter F-class match just outside of New Braunfels st CTSA. We shoot both open and T/R class. They also have BR matches at Dietz Gun Range next door, but I don't know when or how often.