• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Concealed [SNIPER] carry when on the internet

Re: Concealed [SNIPER] carry when on the internet

personally, i use my magic wand.

LOL ROFL

41 you feel like bringing down the house today ha.

Nice 1.

You have open invite for whenever you would like to go!!!!!

All my gear has a special Bertrillium-Zantitium coating that provides "Auto Stealth Mode" for the ultimate in concealment options available today.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WyoRanchHand</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
All my gear has a special Bertrillium-Zantitium coating that provides "Auto Stealth Mode" for the ultimate in concealment options available today. </div></div>

Dude, are you trying to use your Jedi mind trick to summon Piston Pete? It just might work...Perish the thought.

Josh

You're not accusing me of trying to bait PeePee are you? That Bertrillium-Zantitium is only for us low speed/high drag internet sniper types.
grin.gif

Ubertechnology
smile.gif

The only way I will log in is if I'm in full ghillie and have my Thor's Hammer beside me,its best if you have a lap top then you can go prone.It also gives me another reason to pull out my drag bag that also turns into a shooting mat and field expedient espresso machine.

i only log in when im fully secure in my fortress of solitude(mothers basement)then i will rub in some cloaking syrum (made from essence of kaiser soze) that i always carry on my utility belt next to my anti shark spray and back up counter sniper scope.i then can troll safe in the knowledge that the rest of the mere mortals on the net will be unaware of my presence

Personally, I use unobtanium in all of my gear.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: opeagle</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Personally, I use unobtanium in all of my gear. </div></div>

Unobtanium? Ha! You haven't tried anything until you've had your gear Rare Earth Sealed!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Forty-One</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How do you conceal your sniper rifle and ghillie suit when you are on the internet? </div></div>

Mine just leans against the wall. Never know when you may need to snipe something on eBay!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Forty-One</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How do you conceal your sniper rifle and ghillie suit when you are on the internet? </div></div>

I dont conceal it......it conceals me......

SW. Thank you for your thoughtful and thought-through response. I only respond periodically because I too "ghillie up" and type in the prone. Because I have dial-up internet service, most responses I provide are about [real-time] 14 hours later than I intend. [ <span style="font-weight: bold">As you read this, it is next Wednesday my time! </span>] Tonight, my family is watching teams that have been badly beaten get beaten again on our 8-inch family TV. I refuse, knowing statistics, and the likely outcomes. I want to cheer for the soup guy from Philly, but the cowboy guy has all the press having dated the father of that girl that told Bo and Luke when Boss Hogg was approaching...

And it's cold.

So, I put on camo paint and a ghillie suit and sit here in our front closet, knowing that the kids think I am training, and that anyone approaching our front door will be greatly surprised if I pop out suddenly in a ghillie suit with a banner that says "Operating Operator Operating Operationally."

People in my trailer park are fascinated by that word, so I know it will scare them...

I turn off the web camera so noone can see me sitting all ghillied up in the living room...
Except for my neighbours.

The rifle is hidden in a bodily orifice. But I won't tell you which one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: razzle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The rifle is hidden in a bodily orifice. But I wont tell you which one. </div></div>

That's either a tiny rifle or a LARGE orifice.

Josh

drive close. sneek up. take laptop and hack in. when the target acts surprised....nutralize!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MinorDamage</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: razzle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The rifle is hidden in a bodily orifice. But I wont tell you which one. </div></div>

That's either a tiny rifle or a LARGE orifice.

Josh </div></div>

It's the girlfriend's..

I cut off one of my legs and shortened my rifle barrel so I could use my rifle as a prostetic.....

I'm usually hiding in the dumpster behind Starbucks. I spend all my money on 338 LM ammo, therefore, I'm a broke-ass sniper and finding myself taking advantage of the free wireless. No ghillie for me, I just cover myself in used coffee grounds. Just me, my laptop and a 338.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mwroseberry</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I cut off one of my legs and shortened my rifle barrel so I could use my rifle as a prostetic..... </div></div>
16as6ti.jpg

you?

i keep mine in a multicam tactical drag bag, tied to my tactical chair at my tactical desk.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ewoaf</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mwroseberry</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I cut off one of my legs and shortened my rifle barrel so I could use my rifle as a prostetic..... </div></div>
16as6ti.jpg

you? </div></div>

How did you know???? And Yes I do dress in drag on occasion..
frown.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mwroseberry</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ewoaf</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mwroseberry</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I cut off one of my legs and shortened my rifle barrel so I could use my rifle as a prostetic..... </div></div>
16as6ti.jpg

you? </div></div>

How did you know???? And Yes I do dress in drag on occasion..
frown.gif
</div></div>
drag.....bag?

Lots of LOLS. A brother just called - mad - not understanding the concept of having your ass thrashed and then imagining you can turn that around within a week. It rarely happens. Let me see...you beat my team 205 to nothing this time last week and now I am going to show you my real game. Nah.

Every day is a real day.

This is why I have an AICS 2.0 taped to the side of my AICS 2.0 but in a molecular breakdown state so that it cannot be seen.

Why do I find myself coming back in this insane topic!!!

This may be the topic of the week!!!

I need a topic of the week award someone make me a Nomads topic of the week award please!!

TY

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: opeagle</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Personally, I use unobtanium in all of my gear. </div></div>
A very poor choice of material. Unobtainium is only to be used for replacement parts.
Cantfindium is the material you seek. It works with dial up,dsl and icom4.

Watch for the flash, maybe you will be able to spot it
Did you see it? of course not, it's too late.
Carlos showed me that one.

Best thread on SH in a long time!!!

Whut's better for a REAL sniper, Bertrillium-Zantitium or Cantfindium?

(sorry guys, couldn't resist)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Forty-One</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Operating Operator Operating Operationally."</div></div>

This may make it as the quote of the year
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Pat

The United States military just developed a new camo pattern a few years ago specifically for internet snipers. The pattern is called...*drum roll*- wait for it
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
Digital.
No need to ghillie up ever since. Silly boys. Gosh.

oh...and the masterminds behind it can be seen in action right HERE

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Big Bo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The wife carries my shit. </div></div>

Pause thread......

Several years back, 5-6 guys from my shift got together for a dove hunt on our weekend off. The scene was your typical guys stepping out of pickup trucks, all cammied up, walking to their pre-agreed-upon spots in the dove field. Then this one guy pulls up, steps out smoking a cigar and strides across the field... with his wife toting his shotgun and swivel-top bucket about three paces behind him. Wow... you cannot underestimate the dude points you earn having your wife tote your gear.

Proceed...

I use only the finest French burnt cork and select grasses and foliage from around the world. Since this is the internet, one must be concealed within mom's basement, my bedroom, or any public cafe where I write my sniper novels, as well as every place an operators posts can be observed.

It's not just tactical, it's strategic!

I prefer to hid in plain sight with my sniper rifles and gear disquised as a lap top bag. I have a claymore built into the screen in case of an ambush while Im typing. Come to think of it which way is the claymore supposed to face????
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Norcal Phoenix</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Come to think of it which way is the claymore supposed to face????
smile.gif
</div></div>
Front towards stupidity..

You mean none of you use the special tacticool anti-radar-unreflectivity nintendo WII chassis to disguise your actual rifle inside. It's the same one that comes with the paisley colored ceramic tiles to protect your rifle upon re-entry.

I can't beileve that none of you have used the Tron method yet, so realistic. And it comes with a get away motorcycle for exfil.

I cover up in digital camo....