• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Condolences to Frank G.

Sorry for loss frank, wish you and your family the best.

So sorry for your loss, Frank. I lost my dad a year and a half ago. It’s a tough thing. Will be praying for you and your family.

So sorry Frank!! Years ago, we lost my grandmother on Christmas morning. I still think of her every year, but its joyful thoughts. She loved Christmas. Our prayers are with you!

Our hearts go out to you and your family, Frank. Glad you were able to be there for him as he passed, but we send our condolences! :cry:

So very sorry for your loss. Spending time remembering the good times helps a bit. I am reflecting on the memories of my parents today.
May he rest in peace.

Damn. I just saw this, and...damn.

Frank, you and yours are in our thoughts and prayers. Deepest condolences.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Very sorry to hear your news. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Very sorry for you loss Frank. My family and I send you our prayers. My first Christmas with out my grandmother. I am who I am because of that women.

Reactions: 2ndamendfan
I’m sorry for your loss Frank. It’s an unfortunate club to be a member of... However, you have the memories of your father to carry you through. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family at this difficult time.

Sorry for your loss..

Thank you for giving us so much of you, your Dad helped create someone that helps us all.

Thank you for what you give us.

Frank, I hope your dad runs into mine. I'm sure they will have stories to swap.

My condolences Frank. Sorry to read of your father’s passing, may he RIP.

Sorry to hear about the loss of your father Frank. Your family is in our thoughts and prayers.