• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Condolences to Frank G.

It's rough but we all go through it eventually if we live long enough. Hope you got to spend a lot of time with him before he moved on. I wish I could spend more with my ol' man....

Sincerest regards and thoughts LL . Words seem inadequate when good men are taken too soon. I never
had the honour of meeting your Father, but through all the people you have reached worldwide, his legacy
will live on. We all have your back over the difficult days alead, you know how to reach us.

Sorry to hear about the loss of your father Frank. Your family is in our thoughts and prayers.
Frank sorry for your loss on such a special Holiday. Condolences for your family. Dad’s are special. Your memories will last your lifetime and he will not be forgotten

Fleet Daddy

Sincerest condolences my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family..

Frank, I am so sorry to hear this. Please know that you and your entire family are in my thoughts and prayers.

I am sorry for your loss Frank. I do not look forward to when I get that phone call, being there is nothing more important than Family.

I've been gone, and missed the news. I lost my father last Christmas. My deepest condolences do not begin to express my sadness for you and your family. May you find some solace in the knowledge that you are not alone.

RIP to your Dad. My Dad is starting to lose his health as well. I've always been close to him and never miss a chance to call or spend time with him.

Jeez, and I thought my holiday sucked. Condolences and prayers from the whole family.

Greg

For those who dont know, Frank's father passed away this morning. I cant imagine losing someone like a father on Christmas morning. If you need anything, your Hide family has your back.
OMG I’m so saddened for the heartbreak.....there is little in life that can be as devastating as losing your loved ones or family memebers....My heart goes out to the entire family and pleases know that you are all in my prayers....

Frank,

Just doing some reloading and thought I'd tune in some podcast. I'm late in hearing the news, but condolences on the loss of your father. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

My Pastor has always said that while we mourn the loss, we also celebrate the life and honor the memory of those we lost.

Best regards and condolences.