• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Confused, confused, confused......

charlesnchar9e

Private
Minuteman
Nov 6, 2012
Imagine this. Savage model 11 VT(24" heavy barrel with detachable magazine) from dicks sporting goods and a Bell and Carlson tactical medalist style 5 stock from stockysstocks. This stock only pops up if you click on "blind magazine" in the stock finder on the web site. How does that work out? Do I just drop detachable magazine and all into the new stock? If I buy this stock will I never have they option of a detachable magazine? I really like this stock but was also wanting the option of a10 round magazine. Keep in mind I'm trying to keep price of rifle and new stock at $1000. Please help. Take it easy on me, I'm new at this.

A blind magazine means it is a top-loader only. There is no magazine.
You would have to buy the stock and then have the bottom opened up and fitted with a Bottom Metal that will accept a detachable mag in order to have a ten-round capacity.

If the stock is for a blind mag, you'd have to get it modified/cut to take the trigger guard/bottom metal that takes the dBm.