• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Congratulation on your new President Joe Biden

32208w.gif

The Queen during her winning routine in the 2003 DMC
She won a golden 1210
C9C771B3-06BF-43BF-81A8-161E0EAF90B2.jpeg

I guess Harris has officially discarded her knee pads.
Maybe the Proud Boys will come to the rescue and clean up our streets.

I guess Harris has officially discarded her knee pads.
Maybe the Proud Boys will come to the rescue and clean up our streets.
I bet she will need the pads, if she gets involved in any foreign relations work.

The Somalia Pirate stated she is planing the most progressive agenda for America, I hope Trump takes the Flag down before he leaves so this POS can't burn it..........

Attachments

• download (19).jpeg
    download (19).jpeg
    4.1 KB · Views: 29
I gotta stop getting dragged in my alcohol supply is depleting quickly.

Will be purchasing a not my president shirt and a plethora of other shirts (fraud 2020) as my form of protest. Every chance someone tries to debate Bidens policy i will call Biden a racist and Kamala a whore...call me petty, I dont fucken care.
I agree 100%. The left should be shown all the grace and consideration that been afforded to those of us on the other side of the aisle.

Not my President! Fuck no!
Going to call my representative and senator and tell the to make the next four years hell. Impeach Biden, the whole shit President Trump had to deal with!!
The fucking republican party needs to raise as much shit as the dems did and stop every thing they try to do!
We need to keep the senate at all cost!!

Why are y’all entertaining comments from a dude that lives in a country with less people than NYC?

Better watch out OP...we might decide that you have oil and take all of 1.5 hours to run through your land. 😂
A place where the women serve their husbands and boyfriends a special dish called a Muslim Creampie.

Hey OP...

What happens if you go and troll a a website primarily consisting of muslims, in your country?

Ill give a shit when the answer isn't 'Id go to jail'.
go to jail?....please, theyd track him down and chop his head off just like they did to that dude in France.

european cucks, don't you love them?

Trumps statement during the first debate, “Stand back and stand by” was not referencing what to do when your wife is being raped while you watch

Reactions: Edgecrusher
Fuck the OP... Fuck Bi-duhn... FUCK Kuntmala-lalala.... All with a barbed wire dildo dipped in pepper spray.

Not my pres and they better fucking buckle up and be ready for a ride if they think for one second they can steal this election and not face wrath.

You are to stupid to understand a Biden presidency will have negative effects on Europe and
your little country as well.
Like all little pussies, show up to gloat to the same people that gave you back your country twice
in the last hundred years.

R

No offense but regarding Denmark they were neutral during WW1 so technically gave back one time.

in general also; regarding WW1; USA started with borrowing MG’s from France, one can say that the end of WW1 was the start of establishing USA as the number one military power in the world, that was not the case when US joined.

So, sorry for the history reflections; you all can continue troll feeding or what ever this thread is..

Reactions: Blutroop
No offense but regarding Denmark they were neutral during WW1 so technically gave back one time.

in general also; regarding WW1; USA started with borrowing MG’s from France, one can say that the end of WW1 was the start of establishing USA as the number one military power in the world, that was not the case when US joined.

So, sorry for the history reflections; you all can continue troll feeding or what ever this thread is..
are you saying that demark would have kept independence and complete autonomy if we had not won the war?
because it sounds like that is what you are saying. you might be right, but how did you know?

by the way, how'd that work out? seems to me that germany or the migrant rapist loving authoritarians run the show now anyway.

how's that working out for you?

Well i can tell you its a big cluster fuck and people are just too stupid and brainwashed too actually see it.
and yes im from denmark .
this guy Kristian might be danish but damn i would love too see trump win just too see him cry like a little snowflake

Well i can tell you its a big cluster fuck and people are just too stupid and brainwashed too actually see it.
and yes im from denmark .
this guy Kristian might be danish but damn i would love too see trump win just too see him cry like a little snowflake
perhaps it is like the UK where you are called a racist and end up in old bailey if you say that "migrants" are raping your kids?

i can play the picture game...

muslims-rape-and-insult-white-danish-women-in-denmark-muslims-betrayed-hitler.jpg

are you saying that demark would have kept independence and complete autonomy if we had not won the war?
because it sounds like that is what you are saying. you might be right, but how did you know?

by the way, how'd that work out? seems to me that germany or the migrant rapist loving authoritarians run the show now anyway.

Well, then you enter the realm of “what if’s “ within history; who knows. But a Historian would make the argument that 1) Germany was not the main starter of WW1; the actually got surprised that Austria-Hungary chose to declare war against Serbia. Serbia was allied with Russia who also was in alliance with France. Great Britain didn’t not have any skin in the game other than they had a alliance with Belgium and guaranteed their independence. So Denmark didn’t not factor into the equation.

now, I am not Danish but in general they do have some of Europe’s most restrictive immigration regulations; I believe you might be getting your information from not the best sources.

Well, then you enter the realm of “what if’s “ within history; who knows. But a Historian would make the argument that 1) Germany was not the main starter of WW1; the actually got surprised that Austria-Hungary chose to declare war against Serbia. Serbia was allied with Russia who also was in alliance with France. Great Britain didn’t not have any skin in the game other than they had a alliance with Belgium and guaranteed their independence. So Denmark didn’t not factor into the equation.

now, I am not Danish but in general they do have some of Europe’s most restrictive immigration regulations; I believe you might be getting your information from not the best sources.
we have immigration regulations in the united states, and up to 20 million illegal immigrants, so not exactly sure what your point is.
danish women are faking the rapes, or it isn't rape if the rapist doesn't believe he is doing anything wrong?

Reactions: Blutroop