• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

contact info for Lucas bore guides

pineoak

Assistant Minion
Minuteman
Feb 15, 2017
Cary, North Carolina
I've emailed the windstream email twice now to no avail.

Does anyone have any other way to reach Mike Lucas? I'd like to get a bore guide from him, but may have to purchase a different one as I can't seem to reach him.

Any help would be appreciated. Email, phone, etc.

Here's all I have and my experience is he will get back to you but it may be a little while.

[email protected]

Mike Lucas
225 Browns River rd.
Lexington, s.c. 29072

Just an update for anyone interested. I emailed my detailed information with a header including my address and asked for payment options. I received a reply from Mike Lucas the same day, this was last Thursday, 5-31-18. He told me if payment was received by the 6-11-18 he would ship by 6-18-18.

Reactions: Skunkworx
I've never had an issue getting a hold of mike

Emailed him today and he replied within 30 minutes. Placed the order—I’ll update when it comes in! Great experience so far.

Skip the brain damage and buy the Bore Guides from Brunos Shooter Supply. You will wonder where they have been all your life.