• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Continued double standards

Mr.BR

Private
Minuteman
  • Oct 5, 2017

Teen Carjackers Get Away With Murder​

Two African American teenage girls ordered an Uber Eats delivery and then shot the driver, 66-year-old Mohammad Anwar, with a taser, and drove off with his car, with him hanging on to it. They ended up flipping the car on its side, in front of a gaggle of National Guardsmen, throwing Anwar to the pavement. As Anwar lay dying on the sidewalk, with no one attempting to comfort him or otherwise attend to him, one of the girls complained to a National Guardsman that she left her phone in the car she had just attempted to steal.

Now the Daily Mail reports that the two teen perpetrators have agreed to a slap-on-the-wrist plea deal with prosecutors.
    • On Monday, the teens are said to have reached the deal with prosecutors that would ensure they won't be held past age of 21 nor be placed in a prison facility

Teen Carjackers Get Away With Murder​

Two African American teenage girls ordered an Uber Eats delivery and then shot the driver, 66-year-old Mohammad Anwar, with a taser, and drove off with his car, with him hanging on to it. They ended up flipping the car on its side, in front of a gaggle of National Guardsmen, throwing Anwar to the pavement. As Anwar lay dying on the sidewalk, with no one attempting to comfort him or otherwise attend to him, one of the girls complained to a National Guardsman that she left her phone in the car she had just attempted to steal.

Now the Daily Mail reports that the two teen perpetrators have agreed to a slap-on-the-wrist plea deal with prosecutors.
    • On Monday, the teens are said to have reached the deal with prosecutors that would ensure they won't be held past age of 21 nor be placed in a prison facility

That was quick.......🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Doc

Not much they could do about the younger one according to the laws in the area. Even the older one would be really tough. Not everything is a double standard. Some things are just legal constraints.

Reactions: Texasflyer
    If the roles were reversed and two Pakistani kids had killed a black driver can you image what that would turn into? If those teens got the same punishment then cities would burn. It is time for this to come to an end.

Reactions: 10ring'r
    Not much they could do about the younger one according to the laws in the area. Even the older one would be really tough. Not everything is a double standard. Some things are just legal constraints.
    There is precident to try them as adults....they are old enough to know what they were doing.

Especially when the attack seems premeditated and weapons were involved.

These are not "children"

You honestly believe if these were 2 white kids attacking a black guy, that those kids wouldn't be spending the rest of their lives in jail?

Kyle Rittenhouse is scheduled to appear remotely before Kenosha County Circuit Judge Bruce Schroeder for a pre-trial conference. Jury selection for his trial is slated to begin March 29 but his attorneys have hinted they may seek a delay.

Rittenhouse faces multiple felony counts, including reckless homicide and reckless endangerment. He also faces a misdemeanor count of being a minor in possession of a firearm.

Must be that white privilege.

For your life to seriously have ZERO value in a society ran by leftists, you first have to be a man with a job. Other than being a source for criminals to procure money, cars and stolen property and a tax cow to be milked until death, the left has no use for a working male.

Reactions: 10ring'r
    There is precident to try them as adults....they are old enough to know what they were doing.

Especially when the attack seems premeditated and weapons were involved.

These are not "children"

You honestly believe if these were 2 white kids attacking a black guy, that those kids wouldn't be spending the rest of their lives in jail?
    13 years olds expressly cannot be tried as adults in DC. There is plenty of precedent, but I keep getting told in the Bear Pit that laws are plainly written and easy to understand, and I know the constitution does not allow for ex post facto laws. They simply don't have discretion on the 13 year old, and can't push their jurisdiction past 21. They may have the ability on the 15 year old, and yes, I do believe a white 15 year old would be more likely to be tried as an adult.

I remember when kids did stupid things, sometimes evil things and people wouldnt ask if they should be tried as an adult or if people will riot if they go to court. People with common sense would say "where are the parents?". How did these kids get in possesion of a taser? Who raised some monsters? Now everybody asks the wrong questions, it isnt about race, even though its being made to be, its about parenting. If my pitbull eats someones face off, nobody is gonna ask how we should try the dog.

I remember when kids did stupid things, sometimes evil things and people wouldnt ask if they should be tried as an adult or if people will riot if they go to court. People with common sense would say "where are the parents?". How did these kids get in possesion of a taser? Who raised some monsters? Now everybody asks the wrong questions, it isnt about race, even though its being made to be, its about parenting. If my pitbull eats someones face off, nobody is gonna ask how we should try the dog.
    I think this is right that it has nothing to do with race. But it isn't just parenting, it is also the overall culture of the ghetto. All cultures allow for some band within which behavior is considered normal. For example, an upper middle class suburb considers it to be normal to go to school and then college, and almost all of the families kind of conform to that. Not all, but it becomes the culture over time. In my neighborhood, such as it is, it would be abnormal for kids not to do ranch work with their parents on a regular basis. I just worry that in the worst ghettos in the country, this kind of parenting, and this kind of behavior, is not so outside of what is normalized. The outcome of the death of the driver is out of the norm, but I do not know if the anti social behavior is.