• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Cool game camera kill pic

DrewinTejas

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 19, 2011
McKinney, Tx
MDGC00632_zps4ab1c2f2.jpg

From a friends game cam at his 300 yd feeder. Killed both hogs with one shot from a 308 using berger 168s.

Re: Cool game camera kill pic

That's just cool as hell, two of the little shits peter rolled at the same time!

It's Bacon thirty at Drew's house!

Cheers
Breeze

We got plenty. We shot 10ish and collected 7 that afternoon between 4 rifles. Come down load some up and move them to your area. Give it a few years and yo u will have a ton of them.

i like the game cam idea while shooting hogs. i wonder if i can get one to fly...

If there was only a movie to go with it. Even though that's a great shot.

Thanks guys. It was my friend that shot those 2. Here is a pic from one night that week.

20121228_201319.jpg

Here is my pride and joy shot from the following night. 162 amax from my 708. Blew the whole insides out.

20121229_193301.jpg

20121229_193323.jpg

Nice! Whereabouts are yall hunting, I see you're in Aubrey? We've got a place near Sherman and we'll had the pigs pretty thick this year.

Awesome shot and picture. I am going hog hunting for the first time this coming weekend on 4 pines ranch by mexia texas. Cant wait for that.

I love it .....whats the chances of snapping that shot 1:1000000000 all the fun of the gun