• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Cool/Interesting things to do and see in Western Idaho?

Agent Entropy

It takes energy to be this disorganized
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 1, 2021
Reno, NV
Business trip next week, starting in Twin Falls and going all the way up to Bonners Ferry through Boise, McCall and Coeur D'Alene. Any cool things to see/do along the way? In the past I've dropped in on Radian and Nosler in Oregon, and really enjoyed meeting the folks at both those places. Wasn't necessarily planning on taking my rifle, but for the right experience, I might.

Thanks in advance!

Nightforce is in Orofino. And isn't ZCO in Idaho too?

I used to work in McCall. Beautiful area. Go see Priest Lake as well. Gorgeous place.

Enjoy!

*edit - both NF and ZCO are in Orofino.

I’m from twin falls, there is a place called balance rock that’s pretty cool, obviously the falls, good restaurants are Buffalo cafe for breakfast and anchor bar for lunch/dinner. If you like different beers then Koto brewing downtown. Haha if you want to try BASE jumping too that’s an option.

Reactions: Agent Entropy
Stare and watch in bewilderment as a formally affordable, conservative state is invaded by California liberal carpetbaggers as they destroy the landscape with their McMansions and pollute the air with their leftist ideology? Just an idea ;)
Winner winner chicken dinner…….!

Stare and watch in bewilderment as a formally affordable, conservative state is invaded by California liberal carpetbaggers as they destroy the landscape with their McMansions and pollute the air with their leftist ideology? Just an idea ;)
I've been watching it happen to my beloved Nevada for the past 5 years, I share your pain.

Also if you are into mountain biking check out auger in twin falls and Indian in Kimberly, it’s 5 min away from twin

Reactions: Agent Entropy
Whatever you do in Idaho, after you visit, go the fuck back where you came from. ;)

If you golf and have a shoebox full of money, the CDA resort has a nice course with a floating green. In downtown CDA is a tiny little burger joint called Hudson's Hamburger's, been there since 1907. It is worth the wait. If you have a day to mountain bike a rail trail, try the Hiawatha Trail.

Farragut state park near Athol is cool, it is a former navy training base and then you can roller coaster until you puke at Silverwood. Twin Falls has a couple of decent gun stores, Herrett's Gun stocks are made in Twin Falls, go buy something to fancy up your shooting iron.

If you have time and can take highway 95 up through the state, the scenery is nicer. The important thing to remember when visiting Idaho is the part where you go home at the end of the visit.

Go rockhounding. Find cool rocks, send them to me, and I'll polish them. It's one of the best states for rockhounding.

IMG_8795.JPG
IMG_5211.JPG
IMG_8799.JPG
IMG_8801.JPG
IMG_7244.JPG

Wish I was going too. :LOL:

Attachments

• IMG_8798.JPG
    IMG_8798.JPG
    717.4 KB · Views: 26
Fuck Boise. Liberal Bastion.
Fuck McCall. Liberal bastion.
Stop in Riggins for some day rafting.
Stop in Lewiston and take a jet boat ride up the Snake River into Hells Canyon.
Go see Mike at Hells Canyon Armory. He's a POS
Have dinner at Zany's or Tomato Bros.
Spend another day and drive up US12 to Orofino...at least. Even better if you find yourself near Lolo.
Fuck Moscow. Liberal bastion.
CDA...well...hit or miss. I hate the traffic there and LOTS of left coasties there now.
Fuck Sandpoint. Liberal bastion. But there is some fun shit do around the lake.It's COLD water all year long.

Last edited:
You guys screwed up...I told the wife about the, "make sure you leave," ribbing and now she's on realtor.com...

Who would you rather have for a neighbor, a left coast soyboi or someone who wants the NFA repealed and the ATF abolished? 😂

Reactions: 232593
Check out the thread;

Stopping a bear attack with a pistol, a compilation of events​

Just saying...