• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Coolest piece of kit lately?

I'm getting there...after buying a 3D ELR bag with the light fill earlier tonight. I would tell him that I want a bag for my 50" rifle...but he'd probably talk me into buying it this month...and I'm already WAY over budget. I'd have to take money out of my burger and pork chop budget...and that ain't happening.

Fuck if I could get away with cup o noodles and protein shakes everyday I’d do it. I swear this time of year always seems to be over budget haha.

recently discovered the Cole-Tac flat bag and backbone system. Really like the idea and the concept and the manufacturing of it. its a well thought out alternative to a bipod for barriers or shooting out of a window, or other general out of position stuff.

put it on my short 308 and will use it accordingly.

recently discovered the Cole-Tac flat bag and backbone system. Really like the idea and the concept and the manufacturing of it. its a well thought out alternative to a bipod for barriers or shooting out of a window, or other general out of position stuff.
Dangit, I think this will cost me more money :p

Reactions: Charger442
Saw this at SHOT Show and ordered one when I got home. Not real practical for EDC, but sure is fun to play with.

Attachments

• IMG_0391.jpg
    IMG_0391.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 207
The vortex torque wrench. It's like an adjustable torque limiter. Anyone who's used the adjustable fix it sticks knows it's not really a limiter and I wouldnt call it exactly repeatable. The vortex is spot on. 7-68in lbs in a very small package. Havent used my wheeler electric since. Plus is like 100 cheaper then the full fix it kit.

Sig kilo3000. Enough info floating around from people that know more then me. Great lrf

Leupold alumina scope caps. Been trying for the life of me to retro fit these on other scopes. Not much luck. Why hasent anyone thought of billet aluminum scope caps?

Dji mavic 2 pro. Best buy I can remember. We find ourselves going around parts of town to film and take pictures. Resolutions twice as clear as my galaxy note 10. Film in 4k Time lapse, night photos, video. Shits really fucking fun. Video looks better then the pictures and the pictures...

org_03274bc0bf5fa0eec7bbf285b938a338_raw.jpg

org_02291d8c2317381f637a3f8a6db6911e_raw.jpg

Last edited:
Picked up some Hawk Hill Custom Talons for my Atlas Super CAL, I already had some for the PSR but the Super CAL is rock solid with those things.

Tell me more. I was looking at the TBAC Bipod but was shying away because of no pan, the Supercalifragilistic seems really close to the TBAC in design/function. Are you finding the no pan to not be much of an issue?
I primarily used the pan in the mountains here and there on my Atlas PSR and since both my PSR and the Super CAL have the ADM QD clamp on them I can switch back and forth if need be but the Super CAL is the most stable bipod I have experienced , plus you can adjust the cant lock out preload tension nut by simply unscrewing the pod loc and adjusting it with a hex key. Because the footprint is so wide and off to the side from the Pic Rail clamp the actual apex is above the barrel. This thing has exceeded my expectations, I never thought I'd be that happy with a bipod, the price gave me some pause at first as well but this thing is worth every penny. Kasey's ingenuity is a steady drain on my wallet, LOL.

Reactions: jafo96
I
Just discovered the Accurize Shooting System yesterday from a random post on IG. Not sure how long they’ve been around or if it just released, but seems like a really cool piece of training kit.

Finally got the Esstac mag pouches and they seem pretty good.

Reactions: RS14
I just got them yesterday. I have to say I’m very impressed.

The kit with the 65/45/25/15 would basically cover all my rifles and I wouldn't have to doing anything other than change tips....I like it. Never seen them before.

Reactions: Fitz
I wouldn’t necessarily call it new tech or anything but the Patch Worm cleaning kits are super handy and infinitely better than a bore snake.

Aside from the Jeep I picked up, these Fix It Sticks ratcheting bit holders are awesome. Small, light, built well and love the ergos!

View attachment 7256430
Bought a Borka last year (or maybe two years ago) with 55 in/lb for my ARC rings and mounts, but I like these because they hold other bits in the T handle which can be rather handy.

Henderson Precision Arca rail

Attachments

• IMG_20200216_100419.jpg
    IMG_20200216_100419.jpg
    441.3 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_20200216_100523.jpg
    IMG_20200216_100523.jpg
    724 KB · Views: 129
Reactions: Nebulous
karesuando axe
F95-B92-A4-E539-47-FF-9-C5-A-EAF9-CDA66717.jpg

8-E353359-09-D8-461-B-9665-80-F5907-F832-D.jpg

OOOOOOhhhhhhhh My!

Much prettier than my Hults Bruk.

Im really liking the knives offered by that company.

Thing Im finding about small axes...........better to get a full size axe and get a solid enough knife to baton smaller pieces of wood into kindling.

Working the Hults Bruk, mine being even a little bit bigger than the ax in the picture, can be a safety issue.

I think a full size ax strapped along the side of the pack would give more utility when paired with a good knife.

Reactions: Genin
I agree with everything you said. I use this as a hatchet. I cut most with a folding saw and then use this hand axe for splitting the small kindling, making peg points, and frankly just because it’s fun. I have it shaving sharp so use it to cut cord, prep food, and the like. It’s being stainless is also a nice touch.

I agree with everything you said. I use this as a hatchet. I cut most with a folding saw and then use this hand axe for splitting the small kindling, making peg points, and frankly just because it’s fun. I have it shaving sharp so use it to cut cord, prep food, and the like. It’s being stainless is also a nice touch.

It is a thing of beauty and Id be happy to own one.

Been looking at the site, beautiful blade tools.

Looks like you have to pay for their stuff with SEKs though...

Depending on who your making the exchange with would determine if its worth it.

Reactions: Genin
First production Benchmade autocrat

Attachments

• D10A8791-866D-42FE-B3F2-456B653280F6.jpeg
    D10A8791-866D-42FE-B3F2-456B653280F6.jpeg
    389.4 KB · Views: 65
  • AA682D03-2C46-43CE-B98D-2562D3316135.jpeg
    AA682D03-2C46-43CE-B98D-2562D3316135.jpeg
    308.6 KB · Views: 68
  • C4D09C8B-7AF4-4592-9C2F-22936599B31D.jpeg
    C4D09C8B-7AF4-4592-9C2F-22936599B31D.jpeg
    428.4 KB · Views: 63
Reactions: Faronth
These just came in the mail today. Shield Arms 15 round mags for the Glock 43x & Glock 48! Great solution for people who carry either of those.

15B03C51-666F-40F2-92BF-DCC7D6F5FB49.jpeg

These just came in the mail today. Shield Arms 15 round mags for the Glock 43x & Glock 48! Great solution for people who carry either of those.

And also great for states with moronic state legislatures that shove gun control laws down the peoples throats in the form of magazine capacity bans (yes, I'm from Colorado)!

And also great for states with moronic state legislatures that shove gun control laws down the peoples throats in the form of magazine capacity bans (yes, I'm from Colorado)!

Brother, 4 months ago I relocated from So Cal to Texas for work. I’m single and my kids are grown and on their own now. I spent the last year working in central China at one of our gas plants. When I returned stateside and they asked if I wanted to move to Texas I couldn’t pack my shit fast enough. Don’t get me wrong. I miss Jeeping across California but I don’t miss the damn laws, most of the people or the fucking taxes. Not only did I get a salary raise I also pay no state tax now which at my pay point was $1500 per month in Ca.

I feel like I literally hit the jackpot.

We plan to move at some point but unlike you all the kids are still home and youngest is 13 so have a while yet. You did hit the jackpot, I actually grew up in SoCal and moved to Colorado in ‘93, unfortunately all the Lefties followed me out and changed Colorado to Kolorado. Check out the book “The Blueprint” by Schrager and Witwer - what Polis did to Colorado has essentially become the blueprint for the Left to take over other states.

Brother, 4 months ago I relocated from So Cal to Texas for work. I’m single and my kids are grown and on their own now. I spent the last year working in central China at one of our gas plants. When I returned stateside and they asked if I wanted to move to Texas I couldn’t pack my shit fast enough. Don’t get me wrong. I miss Jeeping across California but I don’t miss the damn laws, most of the people or the fucking taxes. Not only did I get a salary raise I also pay no state tax now which at my pay point was $1500 per month in Ca.

I feel like I literally hit the jackpot.

So your coolest piece of new kit is Texas :)

Remind me not to start a thread like this again :unsure: :p

My LabRadar came in the other day, I have a Ckye Pod on its way, I have Ckye's tripod spikes (mocassins) coming, I have an order for Cole-Tac coming and an order from Precision Underground... yeesh, but seriously, thank you all for posting your cool stuff, it does inspire (y)

I also have a scope coming that I'm excited to do a full review on, keep watch in the Optics forum as that's all I can say for now ;)