• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cop did the right thing and kept the car moving.

Fret

USAF Retired
Minuteman
Nov 14, 2017
N Idaho
I don't stop. Fuck 'em. I got places to be. I ain't playing this stupid fucking game and won't be "forced" to do it either. You step out in front of moving traffic,... Well, if I gotta explain it then 1. you ain't old enough to be in the streets anyway or 2. you got a date with Darwin buddy.

Stepping out in front of moving traffic expecting it to stop, playing the victim card if it doesn't --and I'm the "priveleged" one.

Can just hope that these idiots try to interfere with the presidents convoy some time. See how well the secret service reacts to that shit lol.

Reactions: Bender
Does anyone think that the cell phones are causing these riots because at every riot that is all you see is people holding up a phone recording every little thing its looks beyond moronic .

Officer should of fired through the windshield when that terrorist was trying to assault him. Next time pull away slowly so the suspect can grab hold on the car then you speed up down the highway 120mph and shake the wheel violently to shake him free.

Reactions: BytorJr and Bender
Does anyone think that the cell phones are causing these riots because at every riot that is all you see is people holding up a phone recording every little thing its looks beyond moronic .
What do you think the Bamster giving away all those cellphones was all about? The Agitator in Chief.

What do you think the Bamster giving away all those cellphones was all about? The Agitator in Chief.
Ans yet, after years of Whirlstar!, the dumbfucks are still too stupid to hold the phones correctly when video recording something.

• Haha
Reactions: Sniperwannabee
Keep doors locked, a least a knife beside you, and dont stop around these feral animals. There should be a law, a federal one that if youre accosted, trapped, and your car is assaulted by these kind of dumbasses you have a right to plow through them. Then the terrorists get arrested.