• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cop Leaves Beat For Midget Stripper

Re: Cop Leaves Beat For Midget Stripper

Oh boy! Jokes about unusually short people!

Uh oh....

Dude, it's Bridget the Midget!!! I think his dept was being unreasonable...

"We are not red-faced. In fact, I am pretty proud [other officers] stepped up."

Damn! How short are the cops?!

Great. Now I have to go and see if I can find a sampling of her work.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great. Now I have to go and see if I can find a sampling of her work. </div></div>

Yes, yes you do...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: __JR__</div><div class="ubbcode-body">is that one of CKA's ex old ladies? </div></div>

Are you kidding?
She could dunk on him!

The only thing I see wrong with this was that he was wearing his uniform to a stripclub. Otherwise, who cares what he does?

Haha, well, if you're gonna lose your job, what a way to go. This is one of those cases of, "No shit, there I was..."

His so called 'bros' ratted him out! So much for the brotherhood of the badge
grin.gif

Oh, WTF is Bridgette the Midget anyway?

Sooooo,,,,then the other officers that ratted him out were probably there also, just not in uniform. Bridget the midget is hot, for a midget I would hit it.

I think the lying did him in more then anything else.

Anyway I think I found Bridget's brother during Midget Bowling at Sturgis last year.

GEDC1652.JPG

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dude, it's Bridget the Midget!!! I think his dept was being unreasonable... </div></div>

+1000000 Ide got to see her too!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Oh, WTF is Bridgette the Midget anyway? </div></div>

Punch her in the search box over at tube8 and hang on to your hat.
wink.gif

Flashblock, Adblock, and Anti-virus recommended.

how is it people ON the internet still ask questions about what or who something or someone is?

your on the internet, look it up man.

i would have kept a change of clothes if i was gonna ditch work. and te only reason the other bastards told was they were afraid of being seen there too