• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Copper creek 139 Scenar 6.5 Creedmoor Ammo

tmcelrath

Private
Minuteman
Sep 24, 2011
Virginia Beach
I just found this today kinda by accident and I was wondering if anyone has any experience with that specific load from them or Copper Creek in general? Im thinking about giving it a shot but Im wondering it the extra $13/box is worth the performance or if Im going to regret spending it.

Thoughts, opinions, and experience are welcome

Thanks

Re: Copper creek 139 Scenar 6.5 Creedmoor Ammo

Although I have not shot that particular load. Josh @ Copper Creek Ammo is 1000% GTG. He puts a lot of effort into his ammo. 90% of my stuff comes from him.

Can't say for sure but what load he is using but I do know he is running his 6.5 Creed at the Bushnell Bash right now.

Hope this may help.

Greene

If you have any specific questions about this round or any others, dont hesitate to ask.

I'm down in Texas now running a 6.5 CM bolt gun and loving every second. Only one day into the match so hoping I fair well in the end!!

Josh

Awesome!.. I just had a creedmoor bolt gun buils and its a freaking tack driver with the factory 140 stuff. I have some 139 scenars that I was going to try to work up a load with. Do you like the 139scenars over the 140 amax's? Have you tried any loads using berger vlds or the 142 smk's? I have a 23.5" bbl running 1:8 twist from broughton 7.7 contour.. yeah, its heavy...

Thanks!

By the way, where in texas are you? and I just went back to your website and saw the rest of the 65CM loads you offer...

He is at Rifles Only in Kingsville. They are competing in the Bushnell Brawl this week.

Hey Josh,
I was looking at the ammo on your website and saw that your velocities were out of a 22" GAP-10. Im running a 23.5" bolt gun. Im wondering if you have any MV's for the139 scenar load or the 142 SMK loads out a bolt gun. What barrel length/ load are you running in your CM for the Bushenll Brawl?

Thanks man