• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Copper Creek Ammo

223ai

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 28, 2006
Texas
All -

I just spent 30 minutes on the phone with Josh at Copper Creek Ammunition, and this guy is among the best there is. Truly helpful with a loading question that I needed to solve, and I am here to tell you that all of my factory ammo is coming from his company from here on out. I've also had my reaer end handed to me recently by shotters running his ammo in matches...it hammers. Great ammo, great results, even better people.

Buy with confidence. Thanks Copper Creek!

Josh

Josh is a great person. He loads all of my ammo for me as well. Even my wildcat calibers. He is also a great cook! :D

Thats all fine and great... But this is the Bolt rifle thread. Does not belong here.

Thats all fine and great... But this is the Bolt rifle thread. Does not belong here.

Make sure you report him for his outlandish mistake.
You should also take it upon yourself to police the other 5 threads on the first page that are not directly bolt gun related.

Thanks

"Thats all fine and great... But this is the Bolt rifle thread. Does not belong here. "

Attachments

• batman.jpg
    batman.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
CobraCutter has been an asshole ever since he showed up to this forum. He's a Grade A horses ass.

Josh shoots a bolt rifle and is one hell of a cook on top of being a master debater, cunning linguist, and ammo manufacturer.

Josh shoots a bolt rifle and is one hell of a cook on top of being a master debater, cunning linguist, and ammo manufacturer.

Nothing like a serious chef "debating" in the kitchen with his favorite guy, Supa Kenny!

Copper Creek never disappoints.I have always had excellent product and CS from them. I highly recommend Josh and crew should you need custom ammo.