• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cops break veterans neck

Did he kill someone? NO, then it was not even a fucking felony.
if you even want to check for yourself: California misdemeanor under Vehicle Code 23152 VC.

Stop sucking the cops cocks.
Feel free to choke on that drunk hobos dick anytime. He's waiting in his piss soaked wheelchair for you.

It cracks me up when cops act tough on here. You’re gangbanagers with the benefit of bias of the law towards you. You’re not tough, you’re sociopaths with the smarts to find a way to be so legally, but not the balls to be OG.

Good for you, but you’re not good.

$20,000,000 what the fuck.
$20 mil produces about $100,000/year. He will have to use principle to make up the difference between that $100,000 and the care that he needs for the rest of his life. His life span will be reduced by some number of years, so the principle will not have to last as long as those of us not similarly abused. A guess would be a $200,000 principle draw. The lump sum will produce $300,000 and be exhausted at his death in 10 years. The cops that did this will have retired by then and moved to TN or TX to dodge income taxes. They will be the kind of neighbors nobody wants.

Feel free to choke on that drunk hobos dick anytime. He's waiting in his piss soaked wheelchair for you.
I was looking back through your post, as I always notice everything you post is bitter and angry words. I couldn't find a single post that didn't have a "fuck you, fuck them, fuck you all" tone to it. Are you a bitter old man? I'm headed that way, how long did it take you to hate everyone and everything in life? Can I get a "fuck you" response, just to make sure I've made your list?

That's why you rely on manipulated videos to make your "point" and apply the actions of an individual to the group.

Very intellectual.

Cuck.
No, I am now applying your actions to make my point. What's with this name calling? A "cuck"..... seriously?
My conclusion to this topic is that you are a fucking idiot that has proven the point I was making.

Good day.......

Have only watched the video once "stupid drunk, gets ruffed up by stupid law enforcement".

Pretty sure the LEO who felt obligated to use "pain compliance" was also wearing chevrons, making him the on scene stupervisor.

Once the bracelets go on it is over! Wait until you get too the booking strip-frisk room if you feel a need to get some.

After Rodney, every training session one blanket topic was always said, you best win the academy award because evreyone these days is

filming (video recording). For this discussion, was the sergeant wanting to impress the rookies, why didn't he simply direct or supervise

the situation? Simply announcing it's pain compliance tells me, the desire was using training techniques to inflict injury. The sergeant

should consider himself lucky to not be facing criminal charges.

Last edited:
What we have here is a disparity of force with the cuffed perp's head pile driven into the ground for not politely walking down the sidewalk.

Only reason I could see that head slam was justified is if he had latched onto popo's ear with his teeth and was biting it off.

Seems the jury of his peers agreed.

This anti-cop bullshit is straight outta their playbook and all you guys do is whine like little girls. Its time someone called you on it.

BOOO HOOO JACK BOOTED THUGS.

They threw a drunk fuck around.

They pile drove his head into the ground WHILE CUFFED with the weight of a well rounded man all kitted up in patrol gear behind it.

That is not the equivalent of pushing a drunk down the street to get him in the door.

Cops use force to stop force. Not punish.

If you think you're an executioner, then that is rediculous.

It's not his fault he was driving drunk.
If hadn't been oppressed by the overly exorbitant taxes he was forced to pay he could've hired a driver.
362693121_10160881822543308_4484837344552578341_n.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Two36
It's not his fault he was driving drunk.
If hadn't been oppressed by the overly exorbitant taxes he was forced to pay he could've hired a driver.
View attachment 8190014
Now, that I can agree with.

Reminds me of the drunk guy talking with a friend and he said,
"I know what my problem is. It's syncopation."

"What's that?" his friend inquired.

"Uneven movement from bar to bar."

• Haha
Reactions: mardad
after watching the 1st few minutes of the vid,it looks like the guy was cuffed and standing then tossed to the ground and roughed up pretty seriously with no real resisting with violence seen. am i missing something? he was accused of DUI and running into some pedestrians? bad thing and too common and yes usually under sanctioned.
do the pig lovers on here think that guilt,innocence and punishment should be determined by our sociopathic bullies in blue? the court system is there for a reason. yes,it is highly flawed and never seems to punish the guilty as it should. it seems to over punish many of the innocent. really want to leave those decisions to a group of non accountable (yes) jack booted thugs? good luck.
take a look at another post on here about connecticut "troopers" falsifying 1000s of traffic tickets. tip of the iceberg re police corruption which seems to be universal. power corrupts-ask our politicians.
oh yea,guy's vet status is a non issue,used for unneccesary dramatic affect.
pig lovers??????? really????? sociopathic bullies?????? really?????

I'll do my usual cop shill, since I am tired of the full story not being told and I just no longer give a shit to you anarchist assholes.

Dude was under arrest for drunk driving.

Every dickhead in America now screams "I can't breathe" when under arrest. (If you can talk, you can breathe...first aid 101)

If it was your kid he ran over, you'd have your panties in a wad about drunk drivers.

He fucked around. He found out. Toss his ass again, fucking drunk
The video is not complete. When did he face get all bloodied? When was he slammed up against the car? When was his keck broken? The cut outs appear to be at the critical junctures where he sustains all the critical injuries. To shield the cop? To paint the drunk in a more sympathetic light? The second makes more sense given that at the end we are meant to feel sorry for him. That said...

He's cuffed from the beginning of the video! Every ounce of damage is done to him while he's cuffed. How can you defend that, even if he is "resisting", he's already IN CUFFS!!! You want to defend the cop? How do you think this would have gone down if he was black? That cop would already be in prison.

My guess is that most of the spinal damage happened AFTER he started saying he couldn't feel his legs. On what fucking planet do the hero cops not call EMS? On what planet do you not put someone in a C collar when they say they can't feel their extremities. The retard cops don't know what they're doing. They are incredibly poorly trained, and their feigned professionalism verbally doesn't make up for their completely unprofessional conduct once they drunk is in their custody.

Tell me, how is that cop not completely liable for first breaking his neck, and then intentionally denying him medical attention, throwing him in a cruiser and going to the hospital? That's policy and prodedure? Not to call an ambulance because the MD cop doesn't believe the prisoner has a CNS injury?

Fuck that video and fuck those cops. We really don't know what happened because it's edited, but even with the critical moments edited out those fucking idiots sould have called EMS, who would an put a C collar on him before they did anything else, because they're not untrained morons like those cops.

Not saying the idiot didn't deserve rough treatment, but once he said he couldn't feel his legs all the permanent damage is on the negligent and stupid cops. At a minimum they ought to be disbarred from police work, and the city 100% liable for this now invalid.

From what I see this is my conclusion, but I would really like to see an unedited video, because there are people who resist in cuffs...does that old drunk guy strike you as someone who could mount an attack in cuffs? With a broken neck? Show the unedited video so we can have a mroe informed opinion. My guess is that the unedited part will not be helpful to the injured guy, just like they edited out George Floyd's thirteen minute fight with the cops while he was on enough fentanyl to kill a horse.

Reactions: diverdon and JR_77
What this thread really demonstrates is people don't truly believe in our rights or Individuality.

We judge all cops by the actions if the few and assign the attributes of a few to the group.

We look for due process for the arrested but not for the arrestor

We don't look for justice, we look for revenge.

We are more interested in sound bites and approval of the group than the facts.

We will replace our current tyranny with another one with a fresh coat of paint.

I wouldn't trust this group to run a chinese fire drill over our current govt.

Same tyranny new management. A bunch of whiny victims waiting for their turn with the whip.

Now I am gonna go suck some big cop dick, while your mom pegs me with 14 inch black dong.

• Haha
Reactions: wade2big
Allegedly there was a drunken hit and run, couldn’t find any details, if so then it is possible the guy fractured his neck then? We don’t know.
But either way, I think he finally got with the program as he was going in the big neck scanner machine.

From the makers of Sham-Wow…

The Beer Pacifier.

Makes DUI arrests go smoother. Just fill with beer. Insert into the mouth of your belligerent suspect. Watch in amazement as he calms down and starts to suck down his favorite beverage. Now you can take him anywhere!

They threw a drunk fuck around. Watch me give a shit. Same for you pot smoking dickheads. May you fall down the stairs several times at jail if you get behind the wheel. I don't give 2 fucks if its not a felony. DWI is the same as waving a loaded gun around in a crowd. you deserve to get roughed up.

What this thread really demonstrates is people don't truly believe in our rights or Individuality.

We judge all cops by the actions if the few and assign the attributes of a few to the group.

1690308688330.jpeg

I'll do my usual cop shill, since I am tired of the full story not being told and I just no longer give a shit to you anarchist assholes.

Every dickhead in America now screams "I can't breathe" when under arrest. (If you can talk, you can breathe...first aid 101)

If it was your kid he ran over, you'd have your panties in a wad about drunk drivers.

So you’re ok with breaking necks of the cops who drink and drive and also those who cover up for the cops / judges / politicians that drink and drive ?

Or maybe we should add in a couple broken hips for those people. Higher standards and all that

?

So you’re ok with breaking necks of the cops who drink and drive and also those who cover up for the cops / judges / politicians that drink and drive ?

Or maybe we should add in a couple broken hips for those people. Higher standards and all that

?
No, I think he doesn’t believe accountability applies equally. ‘Cos cops are sheepdogs you know, heroes, donuts… or something like that.

?
Yes. And yours as well for being a belligerent tool with no reading comprehension. We gotta clean out the gene pool

Yes. And yours as well for being a belligerent tool with no reading comprehension. We gotta clean out the gene pool
Ahh you’re a fan of 2 tiered justice

And who cares what happens to those dirty civilians their all criminals who Haven’t been caught yet

People like you are why no one likes cops anymore and why we will end up with Obama’s national police force.

The video is not complete. When did he face get all bloodied? When was he slammed up against the car? When was his keck broken? The cut outs appear to be at the critical junctures where he sustains all the critical injuries. To shield the cop? To paint the drunk in a more sympathetic light? The second makes more sense given that at the end we are meant to feel sorry for him. That said...

He's cuffed from the beginning of the video! Every ounce of damage is done to him while he's cuffed. How can you defend that, even if he is "resisting", he's already IN CUFFS!!! You want to defend the cop? How do you think this would have gone down if he was black? That cop would already be in prison.

My guess is that most of the spinal damage happened AFTER he started saying he couldn't feel his legs. On what fucking planet do the hero cops not call EMS? On what planet do you not put someone in a C collar when they say they can't feel their extremities. The retard cops don't know what they're doing. They are incredibly poorly trained, and their feigned professionalism verbally doesn't make up for their completely unprofessional conduct once they drunk is in their custody.

Tell me, how is that cop not completely liable for first breaking his neck, and then intentionally denying him medical attention, throwing him in a cruiser and going to the hospital? That's policy and prodedure? Not to call an ambulance because the MD cop doesn't believe the prisoner has a CNS injury?

Fuck that video and fuck those cops. We really don't know what happened because it's edited, but even with the critical moments edited out those fucking idiots sould have called EMS, who would an put a C collar on him before they did anything else, because they're not untrained morons like those cops.

Not saying the idiot didn't deserve rough treatment, but once he said he couldn't feel his legs all the permanent damage is on the negligent and stupid cops. At a minimum they ought to be disbarred from police work, and the city 100% liable for this now invalid.

From what I see this is my conclusion, but I would really like to see an unedited video, because there are people who resist in cuffs...does that old drunk guy strike you as someone who could mount an attack in cuffs? With a broken neck? Show the unedited video so we can have a mroe informed opinion. My guess is that the unedited part will not be helpful to the injured guy, just like they edited out George Floyd's thirteen minute fight with the cops while he was on enough fentanyl to kill a horse.

Allegedly there was a drunken hit and run, couldn’t find any details, if so then it is possible the guy fractured his neck then? We don’t know.
But either way, I think he finally got with the program as he was going in the big neck scanner machine.

From what I saw the chronological order was as follows:

Pain compliance initial takedown at point of arrest.

*large cut in video @1:40

Cruiser ride to hospital (not in video).
Slam against car at hospital (also not in video, must have caused some bleeding, because cop who allegedly did it now needed gloves). Both the suspect and the cop acknowledge that it happened and discuss why.

While slam cop puts on gloves suspect is taken down again by trip cop (looks like he gets the knee to neck treatment) nose appears to get split or at least bleed more after slam.

At this point he’s outside the hospital entrance, he states he can’t feel his body, and he’s assured there’s a wheelchair right behind him (hospital’s). After the takedown outside the hospital, he never moves his legs again and seems he’s bed ridden for life.

Pretty sure that’s the timeline.

Slam against car at hospital (also not in video, must have caused some bleeding, because cop who allegedly did it now needed gloves). Both the suspect and the cop acknowledge that it happened and discuss why.

While slam cop puts on gloves suspect is taken down again by trip cop (looks like he gets the knee to neck treatment) nose appears to get split or at least bleed more after slam.

At this point he’s outside the hospital entrance, he states he can’t feel his body, and he’s assured there’s a wheelchair right behind him (hospital’s). After the takedown outside the hospital, he never moves his legs again and seems he’s bed ridden for life.

Worse than a pack of gang members

Ahh you’re a fan of 2 tiered justice

And who cares what happens to those dirty civilians their all criminals who Haven’t been caught yet

People like you are why no one likes cops anymore and why we will end up with Obama’s national police force.
Goddamn you are dumb. How do you manage to breathe.

You guys get pretty bitchy when I point out what petty little tyrants you are.

1 cop does something wrong "GIT RRID OF ALL PO LEECE"

Me: "Maybe not such a good idea--they serve a function, lets see the whole interaction and decide for ourselves"

You: "COP DICK SUCKING DEMOCRAT"

Here's a simple example: A black guy commits a crime: Lets lock up all black people. Replace "Black" with "Cop" and that's YOUR argument. Because that's what I am arguing against. Get rid of bad ones, keep the good ones and JUDGE ON THE MOTHERFUCKING TRUTH NOT SOME PISSANT YOUTUBE CLIP.

Throw in that the original video was manipulated to manufacture outrage and you retards fell for it hook line and sinker. You want the criminals in charge. Or perhaps just a different set of criminals.

And for that--I say you are fucking retarded pools of shit. Are we fucking clear troglodyte? Or do you need to insert words into my already cop cock filled mouth again. You can't even argue without making shit up now since you obviously went to public school and hjust want to cheer along with the crowd because thinking is hard.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeff Gahler
Oh but the medical community loves this kind of shit.
Otherwise how would the nurses, technicians, doctors and surgeons pay for their child's gender affirmation care?
Oh...let's not forget the golf, the private club and that $3 million home.
All while achieving this on the taxpayers dime.
Notably the free college loan pay for ever plan.

Me: "Maybe not such a good idea--they serve a function, lets see the whole interaction and decide for ourselves"

Here's a simple example: A black guy commits a crime: Lets lock up all black people. Replace "Black" with "Cop" and that's YOUR argument. Because that's what I am arguing against. Get rid of bad ones, keep the good ones and JUDGE ON THE MOTHERFUCKING TRUTH NOT SOME PISSANT YOUTUBE CLIP.

Throw in that the original video was manipulated to manufacture outrage and you retards fell for it hook line and sinker. You want the criminals in charge. Or perhaps just a different set of criminals.

And for that--I say you are fucking retarded pools of shit. Are we fucking clear troglodyte? Or do you need to insert words into my already cop cock filled mouth again. You can't even argue without making shit up now since you obviously went to public school and hjust want to cheer along with the crowd because thinking is hard.
Thou doth protest too much

Reactions: EddieNFL

You had your purse stolen again today didn't ya? :sneaky:

Yeah, well I’m glad he finally got with the program. He could have got seriously hurt putting up a fight in his condition.

• Haha
Reactions: jakelly
No i fucking cracked a book and learned that society functions with certain instruments. If you think we can just "do without police" you are just as fucking dumb as the rest.

Government is a necessary evil. You can get too much and you can get too little. Both are really really bad. And exchanging too much for too little is just beyond stupid. Anarchy NEVER works. I don't know what seed infected the retards of the pit, but this ACAB attitude will be the death of us all. You guys REALLY want Eye for an Eye justice because you assume you will always be in the right and everyone will agree with you.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Our founders recognized certain institutions were necessary to govern a large diverse people. You lot are not smarter than they were.

I want my fucking country back and I will not exchange one group of assholes for another just because this group likes guns. And I don't give a fuck what you guys think anymore.

. If you think we can just "do without police"
You ride the short bus if the only options in your mind are:

No police
Zero accountability Jack boots

We can have police that are accountable and don’t shoot every dog and sleeping person and rape every woman with no consequences. And run over a ceo. In the bike lane. While typing on their computer. Zero consequences

Getting rid of QI would be a good start. Requiring individual officers to carry individual liability insurance with no group rates would be another good step.
Removing assets forfeiture aka theft and removing any dollar incentive for writing tickets would be a big step
^ anyone who doesn’t support the above is a petty tyrant and deserves to hang with them

There is help for you. But you have to call.

Yes, his purse was stolen. Seems some people wanted to defund and get rid of cops and they did. So, there was no cop to stop the crime or solve it.

Tomorrow, it will be your purse.

Cheers.

You ride the short bus if the only options in your mind are:

No police
Zero accountability Jack boots

We can have police that are accountable and don’t shoot every dog and sleeping person and rape every woman with no consequences. And run over a ceo. In the bike lane. While typing on their computer. Zero consequences

Getting rid of QI would be a good start. Requiring individual officers to carry individual liability insurance with no group rates would be another good step.
Removing assets forfeiture aka theft and removing any dollar incentive for writing tickets would be a big step
^ anyone who doesn’t support the above is a petty tyrant and deserves to hang with them
Nice changing the argument again and framing an argument i didn't make because of your zero comprehension. So you agree with me that we should judge each person individually and hold individuals accountable based on the whole truth and not youtube mob justice.

Cop Dicks are on sale this week. Plenty for you as well you Obama cop Cum slurping commie.

We are more interested in sound bites and approval of the group than the facts.

We will replace our current tyranny with another one with a fresh coat of paint.

I wouldn't trust this group to run a chinese fire drill over our current govt.

Same tyranny new management. A bunch of whiny victims waiting for their turn with the whip.

Now I am gonna go suck some big cop dick, while your mom pegs me with 14 inch black dong.
You are literally defending the same gov’t that murdered people and called it covid. Everything in this post of yours is ass backwards. You are a big gov’t statist and that my friend is the enemy of everything you pretend to support.

Cop Dicks are on sale this week. Plenty for you as well you Obama cop Cum slurping commie.
Hmm you seem to take this personally.

Your boyfriend a cop ?

Cant win the argument so resort to crude grade school “insults “

No i fucking cracked a book and learned that society functions with certain instruments. If you think we can just "do without police" you are just as fucking dumb as the rest.

Government is a necessary evil. You can get too much and you can get too little. Both are really really bad. And exchanging too much for too little is just beyond stupid. Anarchy NEVER works. I don't know what seed infected the retards of the pit, but this ACAB attitude will be the death of us all. You guys REALLY want Eye for an Eye justice because you assume you will always be in the right and everyone will agree with you.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Our founders recognized certain institutions were necessary to govern a large diverse people. You lot are not smarter than they were.

I want my fucking country back and I will not exchange one group of assholes for another just because this group likes guns. And I don't give a fuck what you guys think anymore.
The police whose boots you lick are directly responsible for the country being lost in the first place. They serve, protect, and take orders from corrupt politicians. Everything the sick bastards at the top hand down is forced onto the population via violence from the sick bastards who wear a badge for a paycheck and a pension. When a man is at odds with a corrupt gov’t, he must be at odds with the gov’ts police who empower it making it all possible.

Stop sucking BLM dicks first.

This anti-cop bullshit is straight outta their playbook and all you guys do is whine like little girls. Its time someone called you on it.

BOOO HOOO JACK BOOTED THUGS.

Pussy keyboard warriors. They threw a drunk fuck around. Watch me give a shit. Same for you pot smoking dickheads. May you fall down the stairs several times at jail if you get behind the wheel. I don't give 2 fucks if its not a felony. DWI is the same as waving a loaded gun around in a crowd. you deserve to get roughed up.

So no weed or alcohol when i drive, can I still watch porn on the dash?

you're a fking retard. you really are just a prick if you think it's ok to do that to someone who already incapacitated

Nice changing the argument again and framing an argument i didn't make because of your zero comprehension. So you agree with me that we should judge each person individually and hold individuals accountable based on the whole truth and not youtube mob justice.

Didn't you advocate on page one that this guy got what he deserved?

Does that put you into the shitty category?