• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Coriolis Effect?

Just helping the flat earther argument. If the earth was round and a ball then how come they don’t show it as a ball in google earth? It’s because Antarctica is the ice wall that keeps us all in? What’s beyond that?
Yes, but on Google Earth, Antarctica is displayed as a continent, where Flat Earth shows Antarctica as a constant ice wall encirciling the entire earth (erth) (that is, the realm we live in), holding in the oceans. What's beyond that is thought to be more land, or shall we say "extra terrestrial".

Last edited:
Reactions: Makinchips208
Just helping the flat earther argument. If the earth was round and a ball then how come they don’t show it as a ball in google earth? It’s because Antarctica is the ice wall that keeps us all in? What’s beyond that?

What part of google earth are you looking at where it's not round?

How come I can’t get in my hypothetical nuclear powered helicopter, assume a hover in Massachusetts facing due west, and without any forward momentum land in San Francisco?

Satellite image…..

1702781066914.gif

How come I can’t get in my hypothetical nuclear powered helicopter, assume a hover in Massachusetts facing due west, and without any forward momentum land in San Francisco?

Because the atmosphere is carried with the earth so a hovering helicopter would be carried with the Earth's rotation. You need something moving against the Earth's rotation to need to correct for it.

If the atmosphere didn't move along with the Earth, we'd experience constant winds at upwards of 1000mph.

Reactions: Taylorbok
Because the atmosphere is carried with the earth so a hovering helicopter would be carried with the Earth's rotation. You need something moving against the Earth's rotation to need to correct for it.

If the atmosphere didn't move along with the Earth, we'd experience constant winds at upwards of 1000mph.

You Globalists have an answer for everything…….

Driving from Idaho to texas should net me way better gas mileage since it’s downhill the whole way, if we are on the side of the globe. And mileage should be much worse coming north.
But it’s the same either way. Flat earth.

It’s real it just doesn’t matter enough to count for until your past about 2000 yards. Under those circumstances, I would dial it in if I were shooting at a constant direction. But if you go futzing around with something like that over and over for one or two clicks this way, or that, you’re often wasting your time And would be better off focusing on the wind

If the erth it indeed flat, then I would think there is some other force causing these deviations. If the erth is flat, then I would think wind or magnetic deviations (lines of force) might be worth considering.