• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Corona virus death rate.

So what you are saying is tool up to the max before going shopping and bring all your friends and all their guns?
-
Yep I say the biggest threat from the Commie Wuhan Flu fiasco, seems to be the healthy but panic driven idiots in your neighborhood .

Reactions: Puget Shooter
2nd hand, but trusted source. Mds are refusing to test because they don’t want to be quarantined after coming into contact with + patients.

CDC estimates it could infect half of the USA. And kill upwards of 1million. so 1/150= .6%,
oh my!

2nd hand, but trusted source. Mds are refusing to test because they don’t want to be quarantined after coming into contact with + patients.

True. Seeing it on the news now. They are going to try and funnel patients to drive-through testing sites.

-
Yep I say the biggest threat from the Commie Wuhan Flu fiasco, seems to be the healthy but panic driven idiots in your neighborhood .

I just came back from the huge local grocery store.
Looks more like a Soviet Market.

The workers said just a bit earlier they had fistfights over ramen noodles.

Yeaaah .... our town finally got it's 1st confirmed Positive test back from state lab tonight ,and now we finally can be gettin our Wohan on .

I just came back from the huge local grocery store.
Looks more like a Soviet Market.

The workers said just a bit earlier they had fistfights over ramen noodles.
-
You the select privileged, and you just been given a glimpse of your future life with Bernie, as he sitting kicked back and his feet propped up on top the big desk in DC .

2 confirmed cases so far in my town ,of course they came from a cruise ship.
Doesn't count..... for now.

I say that because with all the travel bans in place, the main gig we should be focusing on is "community spread". Those 2 are already known and being dealt with. If there are any more that pop up, thays what makes things spicy.

This is serious. Full stop No it is not about to be the walking dead and we are no where near the likes of the 1918 Spanish flu.

but this is serious and it is spreading quickly and it has a slightly higher mortality than the typical RNA virus (seasonal flu)

but something very important needs to be understood. We don’t have test in this country and there is no rapid instant test. This is where there is a large disconnect.

typically if you have the seasonal flu they run a swab and in short order can tell you if it’s the flu or something else. The only option right now is to take a culture have it sent off and in 24-48 hrs they can get you a response and up until a couple weeks ago they were not doing this. They are working on a rapid test that can be given locally but that is about 6mo away and in the mean time the major labs have given a promise to the administration to beef up testing and turn around time.

This is serious. Full stop No it is not about to be the walking dead and we are no where near the likes of the 1918 Spanish flu.

but this is serious and it is spreading quickly and it has a slightly higher mortality than the typical RNA virus (seasonal flu)

but something very important needs to be understood. We don’t have test in this country and there is no rapid instant test. This is where there is a large disconnect.

typically if you have the seasonal flu they run a swab and in short order can tell you if it’s the flu or something else. The only option right now is to take a culture have it sent off and in 24-48 hrs they can get you a response and up until a couple weeks ago they were not doing this. They are working on a rapid test that can be given locally but that is about 6mo away and in the mean time the major labs have given a promise to the administration to beef up testing and turn around time.
-
I been joking around a lot , because I am healthy, I am a fighter and I hate communists . I don't think the huge (future predictions) panic #'s of dead will materialize .
But make no mistake the Wuhan does need to be given respect . I have talked personally with two people who have hands-on with admitted/infected Pos. test and the Wuhan is Tuned very selective on it's attack on you . and this is where I will bow down a give it respect .
It is NOT Your ordinary Flu attack on your body where you snot out you nose, some fever, and you coughing Flem to move it out of your Lungs .

And this is where I am more convinced this is a man-made and engineered tuned virus . and not some bullshit excuse of an open-air food market mutant .

The Wuhan .. does give fever because your body if fighting . You feel like shit. . BUT Wuhan not like the usual Flem coughing you do with infuenzaA to clear out the mess to breath and get better .
" I feel like I can't breath ". is what is being said by the people who are admitted to a hospital bed for care . So along with the expected Flu fever and feeling like shit. The Wuhan is a selective hitter that goes straight to rob you of your ability to breath, and ' It's Job' is to put you an a Respirator .

Some of you assholes are depressing as shit.
-
I not trying to depress and be asshole on you but just give what I seeing . It is a cold weather virus and it is going to give it's biggest assault on us now, in it's 1st life-cycle it is living in . It will peak and fade come spring/summer . In that respect it will behave like the other Flu's . Next year we will have test and also can inoculate if it chooses to do a repeat cycle ..
The chances of me getting it are slim but this Wuhan bug will put a lot of people on a Respirator if it is not given some respect, because that is what it looks to be designed to do .
I NOT normally a tin foil hat wearer,. but do you ever get this tingling feels on back of your neck ?

Last edited:
-
I not trying to depress and be asshole on you but just give what I seeing . It is a cold weather virus and it is going to give it's biggest assault on us now, in it's 1st life-cycle it is living in . It will peak and fade come spring/summer . In that respect it will behave like the other Flu's . Next year we will have test and also can inoculate if it chooses to do a repeat cycle ..
The chances of me getting it are slim but this Wuhan bug will put a lot of people on a Respirator if it is not given some respected, because that is what it looks to be designed to do .
I NOT normally a tin foil hat wearer,. but do you ever get this tingling feels on back of your neck ?

I'm an ardent tin foil wearer...
I'm feeling this is all bullshit and lies...
Now that don't mean I don't think we are in a crisis. I just think we are being manipulated.

Grown adults using the term "full stop" ?

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
I see a lot of statistics being thrown around in this thread. All bullshit. Too small a sample to be statistically relevant considering very few people have even been tested. Nobody knows how many people have the virus. It’s all lies. It’s all propaganda.

Test kits wouldn’t change a damn thing either. If you have symptoms that COULD be the virus stay at home. If you have been tested and HAVE the virus, stay at home. See no difference. If a dumbass was never tested to verify how much of a dumbass he is, is he any less a dumbass?

Viruses can not be contained. If they could then the flu and common cold wouldn’t affect millions and kill tens of thousands in the US every year. This is no different. The spread can only be slowed at best. The typical flu virus proves drives this point home year after year. SHEEP!!!!

This is blown out of proportion by the left. They are trying their best to distance China itself from the virus by throwing the typical race cand xenophobia card to control the language. This way their criticism of Trump is all that’s heard. This is nothing more than another left wing attempt to get there message out to potential voters that aren’t usually up to date on current events. People who never watch the news will watch to get the “facts” about this virus and what’s being done. What they will receive instead is political left wing propaganda. It’s brilliant. It’s sick.

I'm an ardent tin foil wearer...
I'm feeling this is all bullshit and lies...
Now that don't mean I don't think we are in a crisis. I just think we are being manipulated.
-
It is sensationalized over-exaggeration played non stop, and it no way near and NOT a crisis yet . Manipulation or not, the fact is the virus is alive and moving slowly to all 50 US states . it's a nasty Flu, don't get it .
The Monkey wrench always thrown into this mix is ( panic people ) these people always panic because they are told and forced to sit back and do nothing while there normal everyday routine is severely hampered or shut down .

An hour ago, I ran down to the local store here 'bimart' cause I needed to pickup a 20 Lb. bag of bird seed and a couple box's of commie x39 to plink with this weekend .
Standing back and watching people in the store . you get a good feel for this group of people that are pushed out of there comfort zone, with media Wuhan blitz and there whole living routine being forced temporally out of wack . Even families with children that are forced with school closures for a few weeks is a real strain.
It's is a weird Vibe, and you watch this small population of people trying there best to keep productive pushing there shopping carts around looking for things to buy . They look like they cant make there minds up and not quite sure what even they want to buy .

Reactions: Puget Shooter
My real world problems.......

Washing machine is broke. Tore it all apart and the machine and I are in a death struggle match. I will order the part on Monday that puts that bitch back in my control.

Had to wash whitey tighties at laundromat today so I have clothes for work on Monday. Drove my shit to laundromat and chucked whites in one machine colors in the other. Place was empty. Must be rumor out Wuhan flu hides in the laundromat.

Went to Whole Foods to buy a corned beef. They have a chick at the door who's job it is to wipe the handle of every basket, cart, or carriage that gets returned.

Most products I buy were on the shelf except for nuts. The entire nut shelf was blown out except for salted mixed which is perfect for my needs.

Went back to laundromat chucked shit in drier.

Went out to Pilot listened to music for twenty minutes while shit dried.

Bagged shit went to Pilot, turned key, no start.

Pilot must need a battery. Walked home half mile, got jump box, walk back to Pilot, fire that shit up and carry on.

That is life.

It has obstacles.

Overcome them.

Tommorow I'm waking up at 0400 and going out to western MA for some hiking/shooting.

Tonight I'm eating corned beef and cabbage.

Wuhan Flu what's that?

In an odd coincidence I'm watching the Matrix.

if it didn't kill millions living in the shithole of China, it ain't killing millions here. Turn off ur tv and quit listening to CNN

China shut everything down very quickly limiting exposure. Italy is a completely other scenario and the one we should be watching as it is much more similar to what is going on here. Hopefully we can learn from both.

china has now many billion living on top each other? and u want to tell me they shut it down and contained it? BS I've said it before, this is the largest hoax on the American public since 9/11 You heard folks testing positive a couple weeks ago, and then in the same breath there weren't any test kits? You can't have it both ways

Reactions: wade2big
china has now many billion living on top each other? and u want to tell me they shut it down and contained it? BS I've said it before, this is the largest hoax on the American public since 9/11 You heard folks testing positive a couple weeks ago, and then in the same breath there weren't any test kits? You can't have it both ways

Chinese have little to no rights. They do what the .gov tells them. And that's what the Chinese .gov did, they stepped in quickly and quarantined anyone and everyone they felt like quarantining and shut down entire cities to contain the spread. It seems to have worked extremely well. So well in fact that their main concern now that everyone is back to business as usual is the rest of the world not ordering goods from them in the foreseeable future.

I hope you are correct and it is a hoax. But it would be one hell of a hoax to pull off. So far the entire World would have to be in on it.

Chinese have little to no rights. They do what the .gov tells them. And that's what the Chinese .gov did, they stepped in quickly and quarantined anyone and everyone they felt like quarantining and shut down entire cities to contain the spread. It seems to have worked extremely well. So well in fact that their main concern now that everyone is back to business as usual is the rest of the world not ordering goods from them in the foreseeable future.

I hope you are correct and it is a hoax. But it would be one hell of a hoax to pull off. So far the entire World would have to be in on it.
The hoax is the reaction to the virus. The Chinese did not contain the Corona virus. Viruses can’t be contained. If they could why wouldn’t we contain the flu virus and save 40,000 Americans a year every year. Can’t be done. Its a hoax. Listen to yourself. Sounds like I’m watching CNN.

The hoax is the reaction to the virus. The Chinese did not contain the Corona virus. Viruses can’t be contained. If they could why wouldn’t we contain the flu virus and save 40,000 Americans a year every year. Can’t be done. Its a hoax. Listen to yourself. Sounds like I’m watching CNN.

They don't quarantine entire cities and countries, currently Italy, for the flu.

Again, I hope you're right.

China shut everything down very quickly limiting exposure. Italy is a completely other scenario and the one we should be watching as it is much more similar to what is going on here. Hopefully we can learn from both.
The situation in Italy is significantly different than the United States. From Scientific American -

"One factor affecting the country's death rate may be the age of its population—Italy has the oldest population in Europe, with about 23% of residents 65 or older, according to The New York Times. The median age in the country is 47.3, compared with 38.3 in the United States..."

Lol. That’s not how you figure a mortality rate. That’s how you figure your odds of catching AND dying from it. Also, infection rates will climb here fairly rapidly.

It’s something to take seriously (especially if you’re older or have a compromised immune system). It’s not something that should be causing as much panic buying and such that it is.

And if you are going to compare it to the flu, compare or properly with the actual mortality rate. It’s a substantial increase in the mortality rate.

Ironically, the rates the OP used are about the same odds as being shot and killed by the police. But the bear pit and mainstream media would also like you to think that’s a problem.......

75563FC4-37A6-444D-8FE7-39A522660A46.jpeg

Reactions: armorpl8chikn