• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Coty Handley "Custom Carry"

LoneWolfUSMC

Lt. Colonel
Minuteman
I had been looking at these for some time. My wife snuck around and decided to get me one for Christmas.

It is an amazing blade with excellent attention to detail. The blade is CPM 3V, so it should prove to be quite durable.

For the handle I chose black Canvas Micarta. The surface texture along with the shape that Coty puts on these pretty much eliminates any chance of slipping.

Re: Coty Handley "Custom Carry"

Wow dude that is a sweet looking blade, probably do good as a survival gear knife for when the world goes to crap

Sharp looking knife.

(pun intended)
grin.gif

I am not all that much into knives but that is one very nice looking knife. When I opened the thread I actually said wow! Nice wife.

I really like the look of that grip. Looks like what we called a Bi-face tooled Obsidian surface back in my Archaeologist days and he has the pattern right.