• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Could RFK Jr Win The Whole Thing?

All of them are lying for acceptance in order to fool the stupid into trusting them. They all represent evil. Gov’t is designed to steal, imprison, murder, and ultimately control you using the means I just listed. Doesn’t matter if it is called a republic, democracy, monarchy, or dictatorship.

I wonder what he thinks about the US government destroying lives and businesses while murdering people and calling it covid. Not one person in power even at the city level gave a fuck. The whole damn system is rotten and anyone involved in gov’t has no moral ground to stand on as they empower an evil orginization. Some like the police carry guns to ensure it exists to fuck the rest of us to death. I fact, they do the fucking.
You can satisfy your wonder by listening to him speak, he does a couple of interviews every day.

In the covid context, he has written a book on the topic as well.

If you want to put in the effort.

You can satisfy your wonder by listening to him speak, he does a couple of interviews every day.

Here's his stance...

"Hines shares that the statement that drove Kennedy to propose the separation announcement were his comparisons between the Holocaust and CDC leader Anthony Fauci’s efforts to vaccinate Americans against COVID."

But W2B won't put in the effort. 1 Trick Pony. The only thing I've ever seen hm post about is how all government is evil. That mey or may not be correct, bu this is a broad forum with a lot of interesting topecs. To only bitch about one makes me wonder.

Here's his stance...

"Hines shares that the statement that drove Kennedy to propose the separation announcement were his comparisons between the Holocaust and CDC leader Anthony Fauci’s efforts to vaccinate Americans against COVID."

But W2B won't put in the effort. 1 Trick Pony. The only thing I've ever seen hm post about is how all government is evil. That mey or may not be correct, bu this is a broad forum with a lot of interesting topecs. To only bitch about one makes me wonder.
I unlike you post in many of the other subforums on this site which also includes the pit. Once in the pit, probably 9 out of 10 threads are topics that come down to the criminality and evil of gov’t and its enforcers. Full stop. When hit with these topics, you guys talk about shit that don’t matter while playing make believe. Pretending to vote for a kenedy or any other politician to make change inside a system that does what they all did worldwide during the covid tyranny and murders is as stupid a thought as a man can have. You lived your whole life blind and brainwashed and will die that way. I’m trying to see that others don’t.

And lies in every single one of them. You guys should be more aware than this. Playing within the rules set forth by tyrants won’t change a thing my man. This is playing a rigged game with only one side making and enforcing the rules against he other. Thats a lie. Most are ignorant of which two teams are playing one another. It damn sure isn’t left vs right or dem vs rep, at least not the main game. What more do you need to see to be convinced?

Last edited:
Reactions: kmckinnon and Pbgt
I unlike you post in many of the other subforums on this site
which also includes the pit. Once in the pit, probably 9 out of 10 threads are topics that come down to the criminality and evil of gov’t and its enforcers. Full stop. When hit with these topics, you guys talk about shit that don’t matter while playing make believe. Pretending to vote for a kenedy or any other politician to make change inside a system that does what they all did worldwide during the covid tyranny and murders is as stupid a thought as a man can have. You lived your whole life blind and brainwashed and will die that way. I’m trying to see that others don’t.
Fair enough on that but I do post in others.

As to the rest, I and others have tried to point out to you, that as soon as you have two people you have government. At that point it all becomes compromise. Even here on the Hide there is government.. Both of us have felt the consequence of pissing off the Hide government . Banishment, LOL.

Its as good or bad as the people. America has the best system I've seen, but its only as good or bad as the people operating it, just like a car, or screw driver. Dont blame the system or, car or gun, blame the people.

I have my gripes, and see the ugliness, and from wisdom, see the outcome, but as long as I'm here, I'm going to make it the best I can. II am truly thankful and honored to have been born into America. You hate it so much but still bend your knee to avoid the consequence of taking a stand. If you hate it here that much you should leave. Or go live alone in the wilderness, Alaska is huge.

Are you referring to RFK Jr? Or Trump?

Because the last time the Republicans had the house, the senate and the POTUS they did fuck all.

Just sayin’
Now imagine if he was to get the presidency and the Republicans got control of the Senate and kept control of the house.
We might actually see something decent getting done.

Fair enough on that but I do post in others.

As to the rest, I and others have tried to point out to you, that as soon as you have two people you have government. At that point it all becomes compromise. Even here on the Hide there is government.. Both of us have felt the consequence of pissing off the Hide government . Banishment, LOL.

Its as good or bad as the people. America has the best system I've seen, but its only as good or bad as the people operating it, just like a car, or screw driver. Dont blame the system or, car or gun, blame the people.

I have my gripes, and see the ugliness, and from wisdom, see the outcome, but as long as I'm here, I'm going to make it the best I can. II am truly thankful and honored to have been born into America. You hate it so much but still bend your knee to avoid the consequence of taking a stand. If you hate it here that much you should leave. Or go live alone in the wilderness, Alaska is huge.
Stop with the two people make a government bullshit. That is the dumbest thing posted on the hide without even close competition. For your retarded definition of gov’t to be true, there would need to be a regulating body overseeing this transaction or agreement between these two people. This overseeing body would need armed immoral men with badges and guns to point at the two while they are making these agreements under direction and guidance from the men who pay the other men that are pointing guns at the two making the agreement. Before the two men can have this transaction or agreement, they would first need to pay the overseeing body a certain amount of money for a license to even begin the agreement. After this agreement or transaction is completed to the satisfaction of this armed body that has the legal authority to kill, this same armed body then takes a piece of the pie from the two that made this transaction or agreement on top of the costly license and regulations already met. If either of these two were to resist this armed robbery, the badged fucks could kill them without consequence. This is one example of gov’t piggy backing off the stupid and non thought out reasoning you give.

When two or more people make an agreement or transaction without gov’ts knowledge or benefit, anarchy is the term to describe it. Not gov’t you fool. There are too many of you statists fools who think humanity couldn’t exist without gov’t thugs holding guns to mens heads with a hand in their pocket. Brainwashed idiots.

The go live in the jungle somewhere is another statist straw man argument and tactic. Exile. How did that work out during covid for those who went outside? Its fucking stupid just as nearly every other idea or thought that you post.

• Wow
Reactions: Maggot
Stop with the two people make a government bullshit. That is the dumbest thing posted on the hide without even close competition. For your retarded definition of gov’t to be true, there would need to be a regulating body overseeing this transaction or agreement between these two people. This overseeing body would need armed immoral men with badges and guns to point at the two while they are making these agreements under direction and guidance from the men who pay the other men that are pointing guns at the two making the agreement. Before the two men can have this transaction or agreement, they would first need to pay the overseeing body a certain amount of money for a license to even begin the agreement. After this agreement or transaction is completed to the satisfaction of this armed body that has the legal authority to kill, this same armed body then takes a piece of the pie from the two that made this transaction or agreement on top of the costly license and regulations already met. If either of these two were to resist this armed robbery, the badged fucks could kill them without consequence. This is one example of gov’t piggy backing off the stupid and non thought out reasoning you give.

When two or more people make an agreement or transaction without gov’ts knowledge or benefit, anarchy is the term to describe it. Not gov’t you fool. There are too many of you statists fools who think humanity couldn’t exist without gov’t thugs holding guns to mens heads with a hand in their pocket. Brainwashed idiots.

The go live in the jungle somewhere is another statist straw man argument and tactic. Exile. How did that work out during covid for those who went outside? Its fucking stupid just as nearly every other idea or thought that you post.
My goodness, such anger. Youre a troubled soul. I saw your laugh at my biblical quote from Ephesians. Doesnt offend or hurt me but that may be a lot of your failure to understand. Those of us who know Christ see this world and all thats in it, only as a stop for learning, on the way to another better place.. Unless I'm wrong, you see it as an end of the line. I hold this world as transient yet I work to do my best while passing through. I wish you well and hope you find something to improve what ever is eating you.

My goodness, such anger. Youre a troubled soul. I saw your laugh at my biblical quote from Ephesians. Doesnt offend or hurt me but that may be a lot of your failure to understand. Those of us who know Christ see this world and all thats in it, only as a stop for learning, on the way to another better place.. Unless I'm wrong, you see it as an end of the line. I hold this world as transient yet I work to do my best while passing through. I wish you well and hope you find something to improve what ever is eating you.
That’s a fairly deep analysis from someone who’s opinion I don’t value one bit. Let’s just say I have little patience from those that can’t seem to learn and those that are willfully ignorant. I assure you I’m a functioning family man who does other things than post all day every day on the hide as you do although today I’ve been looking at my phone far too much. What you read and interpret in the pit isn’t a snapshot of my life, but a snapshot of my views concerning the mass censorsing, mass impoverishing, mass robbing, and mass murdering of the biggest and most powerful criminal organization in the world we know as government. Yes I despise any man that willingly works within government, especially those that carry guns to make otherwise free men kneel to tyrants just as I despise any and all other immoral and criminal men. Yes I also dislike those such as yourself that are OK with this and go so far as to defend the actions of these vile people. When I show frustration in my posts it is mostly because of how mind fucked the everyday man is. Not just in here, but out in the real world. I can understand what I see because I used to be hypnotized into ignorance myself. I can make a post like this and then go play with my daughter. To suggest to understand one’s state of mind by a few posts is just as foolish as believing one can understanding the will of god by reading a book written by men.

As for the faith thing, I have no use for books written by primitive man with primitive understanding of things around them about folklore fairytales of the super natural that seemed to be an everyday occurrence back when in order to control other primitive men. I view organized religion as I do government. I’m not saying that there is or isn’t a god. I’m just saying I don’t believe in any book or religion that portrays an all knowing god who loves and cares about each of us as long as we fear his wrath considering there is no evidence of the sort but plenty that would contradict it. My morals don’t come from fear of some books god as some of the greatest atrocities have been committed by men that are convinced that god is on his side. It comes from being a decent human that can relate to the humanity of those around him.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pbgt
As for the faith thing, I have no use for books written by primitive man with primitive understanding of things around them about folklore fairytales of the super natural that seemed to be an everyday occurrence back when in order to control other primitive men. I view organized religion as I do government. I’m not saying that there is or isn’t a god. I’m just saying I don’t believe in any book or religion that portrays an all knowing god who loves and cares about each of us as long as we fear his wrath considering there is no evidence of the sort but plenty that would contradict it. My morals don’t come from fear of some books god as some of the greatest atrocities have been committed by men that are convinced that god is on his side. It comes from being a decent human that can relate to the humanity of those around him.
Theirs so much you dont understand, or misinterpret: sad to see but thats youre privilege and I support it.

Reactions: charbroiled

1. The only thing her running would accomplish is destroy RFK's bid.
2. She is still a card-carrying WEF GYL.
3. Do not forget her 2A position - she cannot be trusted.

Biden will be the Demoncrat candidate even if he collapses and goes into a coma

Trump will be the Republican candidate

These third party candidates will only siphon off Republican-Leaning votes. No libtard Demoncrat is going to vote Tulsi or RFK over Biden no matter what they say. They all have a CNN-programmed hive mind.

If RFK2 won he would unseal everything on his father's and JFK's murders. The state would never allow that too happen. They might let him run with Newsom as his VP candidate, then a "tragic accident" would happen, and you know the rest.

Reactions: mosin46
IMO, not with some of the absolutely idiotic shit that he says.....love the one about COVID being tailored to not kill Jews and Asians. :rolleyes:

He is being imploded as we speak….

Even his “family” are throwing him under the bus in order that they can maintain D-royalty status and their influence-peddling crime empire.

Forgot who predicted it when RFK hit the stage a few weeks ago. But they said “one issue wonder” and if you listen to him for more than a sound bite he is a joke.

Turns out they were right. Every time he opens his mouth he shoot’s himself in the foot. About right for a Kennedy.

Want to see some thing funny heating up… check out James Carville’s epic rant in the Green Party candidate and his Russian handlers…

Ah hahahaha…. Sad we have gone full Banana Republic so quickly. Thank you Hussein and your Kalorama Henchmen.

Sirhr

Reactions: 91Eunozs
IMO, not with some of the absolutely idiotic shit that he says.....love the one about COVID being tailored to not kill Jews and Asians. :rolleyes:
Heres the article

Ex-Rep Joe Kennedy blasts RFK Jr over 'hurtful and wrong' ...​

1689682845838.png
The Hill
https://thehill.com › homenews › campaign › 410218...

15 hours ago — “I strongly condemn my brother's deplorable and untruthful remarks last week about Covid being engineered for ethnic targeting,” Kennedy said in ...

He is being imploded as we speak….

Even his “family” are throwing him under the bus in order that they can maintain D-royalty status and their influence-peddling crime empire.

Forgot who predicted it when RFK hit the stage a few weeks ago. But they said “one issue wonder” and if you listen to him for more than a sound bite he is a joke.

Turns out they were right. Every time he opens his mouth he shoot’s himself in the foot. About right for a Kennedy.

Want to see some thing funny heating up… check out James Carville’s epic rant in the Green Party candidate and his Russian handlers…

Ah hahahaha…. Sad we have gone full Banana Republic so quickly. Thank you Hussein and your Kalorama Henchmen.

Sirhr

Heres the article

Ex-Rep Joe Kennedy blasts RFK Jr over 'hurtful and wrong' ...

View attachment 8185258
The Hill
https://thehill.com › homenews › campaign › 410218...

15 hours ago — “I strongly condemn my brother's deplorable and untruthful remarks last week about Covid being engineered for ethnic targeting,” Kennedy said in ...
We all know covid was not just targeting specific ethnic groups, but all the little people.

Reduce the population, it "slips" out of their mouth holes far too often. As to RFK Jr. Don't like him and I don't think many do.

Reactions: 232593
Some interesting articles on groups attacking RFK2 at the beginning of COVID, plus mortality of specific groups from COVID:

Grab a cup of coffee and peruse at your leisure

I'm hearing that RFK Jr will be announcing his run as an Independent tomorrow.

They're going to have to really up their game to get enough "mail-in" votes, to replace the legit dem votes he will siphon off.

The "mail-in", in Dr Evil's voice:

quotation-marks-air-quotes.gif

Last edited:
I'm hearing that RFK Jr will be announcing his run as an Independent tomorrow.

They're going to have to really up their game to get enough "mail-in" votes, to replace the legit dem votes he will siphon off.

The "mail-in", in Dr Evil's voice:

View attachment 8238931
It’s next week, not today. I think it’s a setup. He has been saying stuff that appeals to republican voters. This gives the criminal gov’t the opportunity to move as many Trump votes to RFK as needed to fake another election by claiming he swept up 10’s of thousands of Republican voters in key areas. All these mother fuckers are evil and I’m not necessarily overlooking Trump himself. I don’t trust anyone who wants to rule over other people or those that choose to help them do it all for a paycheck and a pension. It’s disgusting and immoral behavior.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
I don't think he will siphon off many D votes unless something insane happens. He could pull a few independents or republicans off Trump though.
Maybe this is their Bernie 3.0

I don't think he could win the Democratic ticket. He's too "right wing" and NOT a communist. That's who the democrats want right now.

Reactions: BCP
I don't think he will siphon off many D votes unless something insane happens. He could pull a few independents or republicans off Trump though.
IDK he's a Kennedy. Lots of the left doesn't like Brandon. ...and most importantly, he's not the bad orange man.

I'd say he's got an outside chance.

Could also be that he'll be the first 3rd party candidate in recent history that wins IF the people in charge of cheating back him in the election. See 1st line for why.

...or he'll end up like his father and uncle for the same reasons the people in charge of the left killed his father and uncle

M

IDK he's a Kennedy. Lots of the left doesn't like Brandon. ...and most importantly, he's not the bad orange man.

I'd say he's got an outside chance.

Could also be that he'll be the first 3rd party candidate in recent history that wins IF the people in charge of cheating back him in the election. See 1st line for why.

...or he'll end up like his father and uncle for the same reasons the people in charge of the left killed his father and uncle

M

I would like to see him and Trump run together. The problem is the Demoncrat party has such a hold of its voter base (as well as the cheat machine) that it's going to take a titanic turnout by the Republicans to beat them.

I would like to see him and Trump run together. The problem is the Demoncrat party has such a hold of its voter base (as well as the cheat machine) that it's going to take a titanic turnout by the Republicans to beat them.
you mean like the last time when Trump got more votes than obama got for reelection?

...and somehow lost to a potato?

The more they scream 'most secure election evar!' the less I believe them. Same way 'safe and effective' repeated ad nauseum about the clot shot made me less likely to get it.

IF the people in charge of election cheating want RFK jr to win, he'll win. Period. Then it'll be up to the media to spin it to support the given narrative from their handlers.

M

None of this matters.

Not only did they cheat, they paused the election process until they could cheat enough to display a win. Rules and deadlines be damned.

If anything, this guy is there to weaken the right to make it easier on the left.

I would like to see him and Trump run together.
Was thinking the same thing this AM...
The problem is the Demoncrat party has such a hold of its voter base (as well as the cheat machine) that it's going to take a titanic turnout by the Republicans to beat them.
Agree 1000%. I'm VERY concerned it hasn't gotten bad enough yet to produce the massive turnout required, in order for the Criminal Conspiracy to run out of fake ballots before they pass the real/actual vote total.

Cornell West is throwing in his hat as an independent now as well. I doubt he will draw off many R votes.

Cornell West is throwing in his hat as an independent now as well. I doubt he will draw off many R votes.
Not to change the subject but why do you think he didn't join into the GOP

Not to change the subject but why do you think he didn't join into the GOP

As a "progressive activist", who is further to the left than most Democrats, I doubt that he'd gather much of the Republican vote in any primary.

He is popular with the Bernie crowd.

Last edited:

Had to have a frank conversation with my son today about this very thing. He mentioned that he‘s actually considering voting for RFK Jr, for one simple reason: He’s pledging to push through a low interest fixed rate home buying program for first-time home owners.

To put this in perspective, my son is, if anything, even more conservative in his world view than me (and he’s certainly a better human, LoL), but despite having a great job where he’s advancing quickly (ahead of his peers), and the fact that between him and his wife (who is also more conservative than me) bringing home over $100K/year less than two years out of college, and living pretty damn frugally, they’re struggling to save up for a house.

His generation’s definitely feeling the pinch. Now her parents as well as my wife and I will be helping them out of course, but they see the writing on the wall, perhaps even more clearly than us. The desperation is palpable, and we all have been there where once you set your mind to something, it can become almost an obsession…that’s the way they feel about owning some land and a decent house to start a family.

They see the way her parents, and my wife and I live and know what’s achievable with hard work…and they’re willing to work for it, but the goal posts are being moved…rapidly these days…via interest rates, inflation, etc. And the shit show that is our economy these days is just getting rolling. They’re gtg, but we can tell they’re getting … well, not desperate, but certainly concerned.

I finally had to remind him that the best way to get the shit show fixed was not via more government ‘help’ but rather less government. Period.

And RFK Jr ain’t about less government..Hell, none of ‘em are. But a smooth talking shill, offering something you desperately want is an attractive lure.

Perot 2.0, not that Bush was a great candidate, but that is the role I see him in.

ETA:
Perot was 100% right on NAFTA as well. But his sole reason for running was his hatred of Bush, he knew damn well he had zero chance of winning.