• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Could this be real ?

forrestgump01

Once a deplorable, always a deplorable!
Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2013
    Georgia
    Really not sure what to think of this.
    Anyone else seen this ??
    Your thoughts ?

Dont know if its true or not but...maybe a lot of prayers will be answered. God bless America.

1610241701946.png

Looks like to me 1773 coming from the left ! And also looks like patriots and trump will be in cuffs! That’s the score right now and the clock is running out!

Reactions: SilentStalkr
    If they arrest trump no American is safe.

It's hard to loose if you always bet on stupid people doing stupid things. Yet it's extremely hard to think even the deep State could be stupid enough to make President Trump into a martyr. Imagine if he had a heart attack or stroke in custody, the country would be ungovernable.

Everyone on the west coast got an emergency text yesterday so that lines up and they are trying to ban parlor today so that also lines up haha kind of interesting

I'll believe it when I see it. I am hopeful. Would be pretty funny to see FB and Twitter go dark though.

Reactions: Blutroop
    Basically, Trump has an ace up his sleeve and it's about to get interesting.

I'll place my bets on this is yet another diversion tactic designed to get people to sit around and do nothing so the Democrats Communist Party can get into power, get their hands firmly on the levers of control and then begin their Stalin style purge with the full cooperation of the police and military.

People have lost their freaking minds. I know everyone, well not everyone, is upset that Trump isn’t the president or won’t be soon but let’s really think about this stuff. I’ve received no less than 20 phone calls today by people telling me that the president has signed the IA and that tomorrow there will be a broadcast on the EBS system stating all the evidence. As much as everyone would like that to be true come on people. I know we’d all love that to be true but...

Last edited:
    Ill believe it when I see it.