• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Could you out run the fuzz?

Viper.jpg

Exact same thing for me. "69 GTO. Got a lead, 3 right turns, driveway. Late at night, empty streets, not up to no good, cop was cool.
Wow, talk about memories! I had a '69 Goat when I was in high school. It would run the quarter in the low 14's and occasionally in the very high 13's. Fun times! Thanks for the memories.

I used to out run the city police a lot. The last time I did I dropped my date off at her house about 10 pm and went home. My Dad and the city cop were sitting on the front porch when I arrived home! Um, Houston we have a problem!

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
Went thru 7 engines in 8 years and about 80,000 miles. Cracked Front plate at the dowel pin where the oil feed for the turbo comes out, dented rotor faces from detonation, main bearings would wear unevenly from block flex. 3 Transmissions, 2 differentials.

Toast to it. I do miss that car.
Man, so does the parts guy!

Now days yes you are correct. The true Ford interceptor used to add some power to otherwise terd cars. Seems nowadays, there are too many options for 500 plus HP cars that only need electrical upgrades to run lights.
MANY years ago, the 60's they used to use the 352 with a 4bbl. Wehn the cops would get down on it you could here a 'whoosh' as the 4bbl flooded the engine.

Reactions: roostercogburn98
MANY years ago, the 60's they used to use the 352 with a 4bbl. Wehn the cops would get down on it you could here a 'whoosh' as the 4bbl flooded the engine.
Grew up in 351 Cleveland’s and modifieds in land yachts. My favorite sounds in the world was that kickdown. We even had a 16 foot fiberglass boat with a BB460 in it. Talk about makin waves!

Sure. Just gotta make sure there's a Dunkin' or Shipleys on your escape route...

• Haha