• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Could you rehabilitate her?

It’s true. At that time in my life I had what one might call ‘standards’ when it came to women. It wasn’t until my early twenties that I realized pussy is pussy.

As my standards dropped, my pussy count went up.

That’s math, I think.
1706809389335.gif

It might be a bit pointless to point out the errors in your logic since it won't change your mind but perhaps I might just say you should consider "18" is not some "magic" number it's an arbitrary number just like "21" and others. It's also a pretty recent number that has been revised up and down for all kinds of things recently.

For example if you were here in Texas being 17 would have meant it didn't matter how much older the woman was, it was fine and legal
Also Texas has an allowance for if the two parties are less than 5 years apart in age.
Many other western countries 16 is where you can have your own agency and consent to whatever.
Other countries it could be 21, other countries it's stone them if they weren't married regardless of the age
Federal law also is different so things that would be legal in one state become illegal if travel or communication between states is involved.
For most of the history in this country, if it was fornication or adultery there was a much higher age barrier, but for marriage 14 and 15 was the norm and widely accepted.

You also make a lot of assumptions based on gender and I can say from seeing how humanity plays out you can't be so quick.

Was the woman in this case actually looking to for a "paring" as you call it that in your mind makes everything a woman does apparently fine?
NO she wanted some hot quick sex and to enjoy herself, she had already just gotten "paired".
Women can be sexual predators just as much as men can, there are plenty of examples, usually they are smarter and more manipulative.

You also can't say for sure that some older man who gets involved with a 16 or 17 year old wasn't looking for something permanent, that used to be common and well accepted about 100 years back and human nature hasn't changed. Unlikely, yes perhaps, but not a sure thing.

Go try your "women are not equal" stuff on any woman, I don't care if they are supposedly "hard right wing conservative" they don't believe that, they don't practice it. The ONLY thing they do is convince Simps to give them their rights on land but their privileges on the sea. It doesn't matter if they are in "rural conservative areas" nope the moment they want something they are all about equality.

Oh and you are kind of stuck in binary thinking.

Now here I'm going to talk about SPECIFICALLY when someone convinces the young person to agree, NOT things done by force and violence:
This case is all about a woman who convinced young males to willingly agree to her desires.
This also happens very often when the gender roles are reversed.

You know Female teachers quite often also prey on young female students, right?
You know Male teachers quite often also prey on young male students, right?

Is a young girl who gets sexually used by a older woman less of a victim than if she was sexually used by a man?
If so why do you think that?

So if an older woman is doing sexual stuff with a young female is it all okay still since well women can do no wrong according to you?
Or is it women are only allowed to get away with sexual activity with young people if the victim is a male?

If young males aren't "real victims" does that apply if the older person manipulating them into agreement is a male?
Or as a male are you only a "real victim" if it's a male?
If so, why do you think that?

This whole, women are always special and always better and men are always the bad ones and always need to be taken as suspects is wrong.

You wonder why your society is going down the drain, well your double standard is what has made women who choose the path of evil free to be the destroyers of all that is good that folks complain about when looking at the news or divorce cases or such.

18 is a magic number, because in the US it has been decided that is the magic age. Could it be 17, or 19 sure....but for whatever reason it is 18. Has nothing to do with the human animal, but to do with its social "rules" humans put in place to make all know just what those rules are.

In this case the woman was older, so the pairing up has nothing do do with it, good try however, re read my post again, you might get it.

No you can't say for sure the much older man is not looking for a long term, but do you really think that is the norm. I think you are smarter then that.

As to women are not equal, not being equal does not mean one is "better" then the other, it just means they are different. Equal is the same, they are not. When explained to even "hard core" conservitive women they get it and agree with it. There are some things women are much better at then men. As in the case above, most teachers are women. Not because historically that was all they could do, but they are "hard wired" to grow children. To have them become adults, this is why teaching is a female game. Does not mean men can't do it, they do but they usually have another job there, coach of somekind. I can't think of a male teacher that was in my sons school that was not a coach. They in general just don't have the patience to deal with 1000 questions a day.

Females that pray on females, or anything in the same sex type deal, I am firm in the 1950's on this. That kind of thing is a mental disorder, full stop. But if it needs saying, yes the same rules apply. A female teacher going after a female student is, along with being "crazy" should have the same thing happen to them, same goes for male and male. Again I would have thought that would have not needed to be said.

You don't seem to be able to read, show me in my post where I said females are "special". They are not.

You treat them differently from your male friends, that does not make them special.

It is not my double standard, but your hate that is keeping this all alive. There is no difference between your hate for females then BLM stuff. I know you will not see it, you are blind to it. That is ok, perhaps this will start a little self reflection.

Stories are finally getting out, teaching profession has the highest incidence of pedo by vocation.
Old Father greasy fingers, while culpable, was a distraction from the main culprits.
Wonder why...

R
Captain Obvious striking hard over here.

Name another profession that has a higher interaction rate with young kids ?

Doh!

Captain Obvious striking hard over here.

Name another profession that has a higher interaction rate with young kids ?

Doh!
Missed the point doe dick.
Predators always seek vocations that place them close to children.
Wonder why they aren't checked/background at the highest level?
Your logic says that being around children leads to pedophilia.
A clue, they were a pedo before they got there.

R

Reactions: Yasherka
18 is a magic number, because in the US it has been decided that is the magic age. Could it be 17, or 19 sure....but for whatever reason it is 18. Has nothing to do with the human animal, but to do with its social "rules" humans put in place to make all know just what those rules are.

Except that 18 is NOT the uniform magic number for unrestricted sexual activity in the USA when it occurs within a single state.
In fact only it is only in 9 states that 18 is the number, the rest have a lower number.

Federal age rules only apply if there is travel between states.
Federal age rules also only apply to unmarried people.

So for example in Texas 17 is the "magic" number if you are in the state if you want to have sex with anyone
18 is the "magic" number if you want to buy cigarettes
21 is the "magic" number if you want to buy alcohol.

Several other states 16 is the "magic" number

Here is a handy guide for further research:

Now none of that applies to the case we started talking about because that was with 13 and 14 year olds and no States have the unrestricted age set below 16

I just like to point out that folks who get all wrapped up in "well 18 is the law" so "just obey the law" actually don't know the laws.
So if you want to be "well it's all about what the social rules are" well then... here are the social rules.

Reactions: Charmingmander
I might be willing to make an exception for Child rape/molestation. That young child, in essence, received a death sentence by that perp as they'll be scared for life. It's bad enough for an adult victim, but for a kid???

Well if it's found out later that the kid was lying (like because they didn't like a step parent) are you good with proper Mosaic justice and the kid that made the false accusation gets executed?

What about if their mother / father set them up to do it to get a better deal in a divorce / custody case
(happens ALL the time), are you good with both the parent and that kid getting executed in proper justice for the innocent party that got executed?

If you aren't good with the above, then you should have serious questions about letting the government widen the death penalty.

If children can lie and destroy lives with no consequence, then what is the point of calling anything Justice?
If women can lie and destroy lives with no consequence, then is there any real Justice?

If you aren't good with the above, then you should have serious questions about letting the government widen the death penalty.

It's not going to protect anyone.
It will just mean that if it's the same punishment for murder as it is for rape...

How much do you actually trust the government and the legal system?

How much do you trust women not to lie or teach their children to lie?

By 13, I was almost the same mindest until 20ish. I knew right from wrong. I knew what was good, bad, etc. I didn't have clarity of what life was until maybe 30, and every 10 years, that view seems to change. I guess by 13, I knew what I wanted to do. Didn't have a full grasp on how that would affect me. Shit, I'm still figuring those things out now as I approach 50. I know 100% that I would have been able to say yes/no to sex and lived with it. Whether that sex was with a 13,14,15,16,17,30, 40 year old. I didn't have sex until 21, but if our live in housekeeper had offered any point above 13 yrs old, I would have been ok with that. I still fantasize about it today.

I guess my point is, about 13yrs old, you know what you want to do, and have a voice to speak if raped. If the 13 year old engaged in sex with 24 year old chick....don't care.

To be honest, if girls want to do the same thing at 13 with men....I don't care either. Not my thing, but don't care. Now raping a minor.....man/women.......death and feed them to the pigs.

I remember when I was about 32ish, some 19 year old girl wanted to have sex. I had a rule about not dating anyone under 25 by about 27, girls were just too dumb under that age.....but I still had sex with the 19 year old. She was happy, I was happy.

I've mentioned this before. Mother nature kinda sets the age for pregnancy, thus sex for girls, and a young boy figures that out for himself. I had many friends fucking at 13, 14, 15.....most among themselves. They knew what they wanted to do.

18, is just a societal number. As a society, we have agreed to that, so all parties breaking that law should be held accountable in the same way, but personally, anything above 13.....don't care. Not for me, but don't care.

Having said that, I'm at a point where I can't fucking stand women! All of them! They are all cunts! Most are just pure evil....can't stand women, no matter how hot they are. I'm a bitter divorcee going! Rest of my life will be me and my dog. Might bang a few sluts along the way, but I won't ever cohabitate with another woman.

This was more or less the point I was calling to. Raping unwilling children is not the same as a young teen having sex with whoever they want. Is it right or wrong? From a mental development point, you are not full mature till your early 20s. I'm guessing many guys here punched their v-card in their mid teens while in High School like I did. What difference does it truly make if I was 16 and the chick was 16 or 17 or 23 or 40? Does that make her a pedophile?

Again, many other civilized parts of the world have AoC laws that low. Until recently a lot of places in the US had them that low. Human psychology and biology ain't as simple as saying if you're both under 18 its fine if one of you is under and the other over they're a pedo.

R
You , talking about missing the point ?

Is the word "ironic" a part of your vast vocabulary ?

Having said that, I'm at a point where I can't fucking stand women! All of them! They are all cunts! Most are just pure evil....can't stand women, no matter how hot they are. I'm a bitter divorcee going! Rest of my life will be me and my dog. Might bang a few sluts along the way, but I won't ever cohabitate with another woman.

That right there is what is truly sad and heartbreaking about society and why I've kind of been on this equal treatment for men, equal responsibility and consequences for women crusade most of my life.

The original design for human life on Earth is for 1 man and 1 woman to be joined together for life.
(Yes human agency comes into play and there has to be allowances for when one party or both make it untenable).

When both the husband and the wife love Heavenly Father and do their very best to do what is right and work together in a united marriage and truly love and care for each other, marriage is a wonderful and amazing thing and will give you a life that is better than possible alone.
Fleeting pleasures of lust and flesh can't compare to the joy and happiness a lifelong truly Godly marriage will give you.

A stable lifelong marriage was the foundation stone for civilization, that enables a strong nuclear family which is the building block for a good civilization.

Marriage has been under attack in a big way for about 70 years.
One of the biggest tools to destroying marriages which in turn destroys families which in turn destroys civilization is to tempt and tell women that they are "special" and "deserve better" and are "more important" and "deserve a better deal" and "are better than men".
That gets taught to them starting pretty young these days and leads them to think rules and responsibilities and consequences don't apply to them.
That leads them to think it's no big deal to lie and cheat and break up their marriages and do all kinds of bad things.
Again they never had to deal with the full consequences, or being held accountable equally. Hence why 80% of divorces are started by women.

It didn't used to be that way, divorce (for better or worse) used to be a very rare thing that was seriously looked down on for both parties (the women and the men both were shamed for it). Sometimes there was no other way and it was needed. But it wasn't celebrated as some kind of "yet another female empowerment" trip, trumpeted as being all about the virtuous women and bad men, like it is now.

I would totally agree with you that you shouldn't cohabitate with another woman. You should only live with another woman if you find a good, godly woman that commits to being married for the rest of your lives and will live up to that commitment to you and to God.

It may seem like there are simply no good women left in the world.
That is also what "they" want you to think.

There are a lot of Good, Godly, Faithful women out there but you have to search long and hard to find them. Then once you find one, you and her both have to work hard to make sure neither of you become corrupted by the evil, lies and propaganda in the world because it's easy to start listening to the lies of all those voices in the world and become unhappy with what is right.

R

What’s a doe dick?

P

You want an interesting read that touches on societally protected pedophilia and is focused on Catholic Church homosexuality, check out "In the Closet of the Vatican".

Well if it's found out later that the kid was lying (like because they didn't like a step parent) are you good with proper Mosaic justice and the kid that made the false accusation gets executed?

What about if their mother / father set them up to do it to get a better deal in a divorce / custody case
(happens ALL the time), are you good with both the parent and that kid getting executed in proper justice for the innocent party that got executed?

If children can lie and destroy lives with no consequence, then what is the point of calling anything Justice?
If women can lie and destroy lives with no consequence, then is there any real Justice?

It's not going to protect anyone.
It will just mean that if it's the same punishment for murder as it is for rape...

How much do you actually trust the government and the legal system?

How much do you trust women not to lie or teach their children to lie?

Well, by that logic, we may as well eliminate the death penalty altogether... as anyone can lie about anything, any crime, any circumstance and be put in the same position. For murder as well as child molestation/rape I'm not willing to do that.

I am, however, willing to call for a much better vetting/verifying of witness testimony. Of the use of better physical evidence standards (especially with DNA, since that technology is improving). I'm willing to call for better scrutiny of potential jurors to ensure we get a true impartial jury (perhaps even hire "professional" jurors that sit on many cases). I'd also like to see a much clearer definition of the "Guilt beyond a reasonable doubt" standard explained to those jurors. And, finally, I'm willing to give currently convicted death row inmates a chance at a second trial, especially if they believe, if it can help at this point, new DNA techniques will exonerate them. Perhaps, I might also call for penalties for a prosecutor who seeks a death sentence and/or a judge who grants it, and which, subsequently, is overturned after the condemned is executed. I mean, they can stop it just before that very point if they wanted to.

Capital punishment isn't supposed to "protect" anyone. That's not its purpose. It's not there to be a "deterrent," although it has been used that way at times. It's a punishment. It's one and only purpose should be that "just punishment" for he crime (and circumstances) committed. Because victims of those crimes deserve justice as well (most of them not even being alive anymore to fight for that justice). And, yes, we should take every single "due diligence" measure to ensure the people accused and convicted of those crimes, actually deserve it. But it doesn't mean we should stop it because we can't always be 100% certain.

It comes down to a fundamental question that must be asked/answered by everyone individually. "Are there crimes and circumstances for which the 'forfeiture of life' is that necessary and sufficient measure of justice?" Yes, we all have a right to life. But there are some things one can do with their life... evil, terrible, horrible things that would merit the forfeiture of that right to life as that just punishment. All I'm saying here is that I'd not have a problem adding Child rape/molestation to that list of crimes, as I consider that crime even worse than Murder.

I knew a hillbilly that said he knew some people, may have been his own kinfolk, that had a little girl. He said he was going to marry her someday. He did, 12 years later.

The hillbillie;s son said he and his mother grew up together. Now thats gross.

I knew a hillbilly that said he knew some people, may have been his own kinfolk, that had a little girl. He said he was going to marry her someday. He did, 12 years later.

"If a gal ain't good enuf for her own famly- well, she prolly ain't good enuf for me neither."

I grew up in a hillbilly area and one of the guys at school:

His dad marries this woman (so stepmom)

Dad and stepmom break up, dad leaves

His brother starts dating the stepmom

Now he's living with his older brother who is also kinda technically his stepdad who is with his stepmom, also they had a kid together, so he had a nephew who was also his brother I guess

• Haha
Reactions: theLBC

Now he's living with his older brother who is also kinda technically his stepdad who is with his stepmom, also they had a kid together, so he had a nephew who was also his brother I guess
iu

giphy.gif

She will get a couple years and then supervised release for another 5-10 years. She will also get to stop registering as a SO within 10 years.

The definition of Child varies, but 13 to 14 is probably pretty certain to be in the way too young range.

I'm not in favour of the death penalty for anything these days because I don't trust the government at all and women are notorious liars.
Now if someone gets killed in the act of trying to kill someone else or rape someone or such, well... things happen...

I cant fault your logic or argument, still got nothing but hate for anyone that hurts children.

• Haha
Reactions: 91Eunozs and The D
SHE is the dumbass. Did she really think 13-15yr olds can keep a fucking secret? Especially on this scale of antics!
Has she not seen countless other tales of teachers getting outed for sex with students?
I've been a pussy hound my entire life. Kissed my first girl before first grade and once got tricked by a girl in daycare when she said her pussy tasted like peaches, well she got my ass on that one!
My folks got the hottest fucking baby sitters too. I was always trying to love on them. If one of them wanted to fuck I would have been in heaven.
I mean, this continued into high school with a raging pulsing hard on in chemistry class looking at the girls sitting in front of me...

Look at it this way, 13-15yr old boys back in the day were midshipmen and Lieutenants aboard "Man O War" vessels coming to age way before we think they should. Probably pounding islander pussy like champs too.

Last edited:
Only hot teacher I ever had was a tall Italian woman for geometry in HS. She was 24 and amazing looking. Would always wear blouses that were a bit too tight and her bra would show. Then the few days she would wear a skirt and sit on her desk.,..... My God.

Doc

Only hot teacher I ever had was a tall Italian woman for geometry in HS. She was 24 and amazing looking. Would always wear blouses that were a bit too tight and her bra would show. Then the few days she would wear a skirt and sit on her desk.,..... My God.

Doc
Mrs. Prediletto........ :eek: :)

Reactions: Doc68
Except that 18 is NOT the uniform magic number for unrestricted sexual activity in the USA when it occurs within a single state.
In fact only it is only in 9 states that 18 is the number, the rest have a lower number.

Federal age rules only apply if there is travel between states.
Federal age rules also only apply to unmarried people.

So for example in Texas 17 is the "magic" number if you are in the state if you want to have sex with anyone
18 is the "magic" number if you want to buy cigarettes
21 is the "magic" number if you want to buy alcohol.

Several other states 16 is the "magic" number

Here is a handy guide for further research:

Now none of that applies to the case we started talking about because that was with 13 and 14 year olds and no States have the unrestricted age set below 16

I just like to point out that folks who get all wrapped up in "well 18 is the law" so "just obey the law" actually don't know the laws.
So if you want to be "well it's all about what the social rules are" well then... here are the social rules.

I really hate the phrase I could explain it but you wouldn't understand.

It says I can't explain things well and you lack the capacity to understand.

In this instance I think it might be applicable.

Doc
My sophomore English teacher. She was also girls track coach. And she would sit on her desk with a slit dress. Man, she legs that went all the way up and made an ass out of themselves.

Reactions: Doc68