• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Counter Sniper Optic?checking

Re: Counter Sniper Optic?checking

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: timharris924</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WOW. I saw the scope on the cover of a GnA magazine, I didn't know much about, I figured I would start here. I was going to buy a Mk 4, until I put a post up here, then I was educated on the Mk 4's. I decided on a NF, but I want to be sure so I am still shopping. I would take it CSO is not the way to go? This may be a dumb question, but what does "In" mean? </div></div>

Counter Sniper is the joke of the optics world.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: timharris924</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thank you Graham, does that mean you do not know what "in" or "in before the lock" is in reference to.</div></div>I was just having a bit of fun. It wasn't meant to be at your expense: I posted on the previous thread that was locked.

It's not your fault for not finding the thread, though, because I think that thread is gone.

I wouldn't buy a Leupy anymore (and if you are from one of the departments around here you should already know why).

Rob said it all: Get the Nightforce.

I don't mind fun at my expense, your post was funny, I laughed. NF seems to be the optic of choice among most hide members.

NF is the best value: they are reasonably affordable compared to what else is out there, they are very durable, they hold their resale value well, and they track.

I prefer S&B, for various reasons, but I usually buy NF.

want something under $1k, get the new super sniper 3-9 of fixed 10x HD. Falcons are also a good choice.

If I heard right, I think ol Pisser Pete got put on a one way bus outta here. Does ANYONE try the search function, or hell even google? This question has got to be coming up once a month or more.

To the op, buy with confidence, if you really really like to use customer support.

Price isn't too much of an issue. The NF seems to be the way to go, unless there is another optic comparable in price, better than the NF.

(ubet) I am somewhat new to the site, and did not use the search. I have, since posting this and definetly wish I would have used it, sorry. I do not use google because of all the crap you get with it. This is a one stop spot to get experienced advice on questions regarding shooting systems. I had a question and made a post (not realizing it cause some rant). Lesson learned.

you've got it, NF is the way to go if you can drop the cash. if not look at one of what I mentioned or bushnell elite 6500, burris xtr, etc.

personally, I like the NF and think it's worth every penny

I am about 90% sure on the NF, I am just waiting to sell or trade a rifle for the scope. I was advised if I had enough posts, I could post on the hide. I keep getting local guys who say they want the rifle but never follow through. So I may eventually try working out a trade on here. I am hoping to sell it locally, and save the hassle of unloading a rifle online. Anyways thanks, I am looking forward to mounting a NF.

Well, color my butt red and call me a monkey!! I bought one of these before I thought to consult this august group of precision shooters, and discover that as Roger Miller sings "I've been a fool........."
I'll let you know if they kissed me before the dirty deed later!