• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Counter Sniper Optics: Too good to be true?

Re: Counter Sniper Optics: Too good to be true?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CSTACTICAL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I beat they would love that photo on their http://www.facebook.com/DarkOpsHoldings page or maybe they would like our video on the facebook page.

Mike @ CST </div></div>

I think those are great ideas Mike. Hope maybe someone can do that. I'm not much of a FaceBook fan...but they certainly think their stuff is the best thing since Wonder Bread.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CSTACTICAL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That poor rifle! That is a crime against nature to put that so called sniper scope on such a beautiful rifle.

Mike @ CST
</div></div>
You ain't lying bro. Like putting a van Gogh in a $10 frame from Walmart. I was too sad to even laugh about it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Killer Spade 13</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TNT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It says right there on the scope, <span style="color: #CC0000">"Manufactured to specification for the government..."</span>

Doesn't say what specification (I'll bet money that it's not MILSPEC), and it doesn't say the government buys them. They can make all the scopes they want for Uncle Sam just like movie stores can put out all the copies of "The Notebook" they want for "thoughtful and romantic boyfriends." The fact remains that neither of us are buying that feces.

Long story short, you probably can't get them on false advertising because they'll sea-lawyer you to death, and they have more money than you for lawyers because people continue to buy the hype. </div></div>

Does it say WHICH government???? </div></div>

the government of Crapganistan

dc5f1b97.jpg

I've read about the scopes through here for a long time. I got a friend of mine addicted to shooting awhile back. I was always the milsurp type collector, he liked the new tactical. To each their own. For my Birthday this year I bought a Savage 110ba. I figured I'd have the rifle, another 4 or 5 months before I'd have a scope for it.

He let me borrow one when I picked it up for the photo op. Hence the missing rear screw and non-proper alignment. He's been using it on a Remington 700, .308 Finding it difficult to dial in.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rotts4u</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah but at the gun show the guy said they were "tactical"

How many times have we all heard that? </div></div>

My best friend worked at a gun store outside of Fort Stewart in GA. He was telling me how awesome the Counter Snipers were and how they were the most top of the line optic they sold. I asked him what he thought of Nightforce and he had no idea what I was talking about.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DocBach</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rotts4u</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah but at the gun show the guy said they were "tactical"

How many times have we all heard that? </div></div>

My best friend worked at a gun store outside of Fort Stewart in GA. He was telling me how awesome the Counter Snipers were and how they were the most top of the line optic they sold. I asked him what he thought of Nightforce and he had no idea what I was talking about. </div></div>

i'll bet you dont buy anything there now! LOL Never heard of nightforce, wow....

-Paulus

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Senderofan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CSTACTICAL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I beat they would love that photo on their http://www.facebook.com/DarkOpsHoldings page or maybe they would like our video on the facebook page.

Mike @ CST </div></div>

I think those are great ideas Mike. Hope maybe someone can do that. I'm not much of a FaceBook fan...but they certainly think their stuff is the best thing since Wonder Bread. </div></div>

I'm not a fan of Facebook but it has become an Evil that I try to cope with.

Mike @ CST

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boudin</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CSTACTICAL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That poor rifle! That is a crime against nature to put that so called sniper scope on such a beautiful rifle.

Mike @ CST
</div></div>
You ain't lying bro. Like putting a van Gogh in a $10 frame from Walmart. I was too sad to even laugh about it. </div></div>

LOL.... I agree.

Well, I tried posting on their facebook page, but they keep deleting my posts....so I spammed them with the same post in different other threads so a few people would see them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CSTACTICAL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for posting up our video.

Mike @ CST </div></div>

I liked the text implying that iron sights are superior
grin.gif

Believe it or not but the Jackson, MS Swat team upgraded there rifles to Blaser .308's and topped them off with Counter Snipers!!! A good friend of mine tried to get them to get Nightforces.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Blackhawk95</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Believe it or not but the Jackson, MS Swat team upgraded there rifles to Blaser .308's and topped them off with Counter Snipers!!! A good friend of mine tried to get them to get Nightforces. </div></div>

Really??

Thats what I was told by a friend of mine that works with the SWAT guys. I want to say it was about 2009 when they got the new rifles and scopes. He has seen them and I want to say they were having problems with holding zero.

Its just beyond me why they would buy Blaser rifles and not at least put a Leupold on them.

Also, from what I understand the guys using the rifles are not the ones that picked the scopes.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Blackhawk95</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thats what I was told by a friend of mine that works with the SWAT guys. I want to say it was about 2009 when they got the new rifles and scopes. He has seen them and I want to say they were having problems with holding zero.

Its just beyond me why they would buy Blaser rifles and not at least put a Leupold on them.

Also, from what I understand the guys using the rifles are not the ones that picked the scopes. </div></div>

Gotta love it when some bureaucrat picks your scope for you.