• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Counter Sniper Rifle Scope video

Its about time someone did a review :)

You say "I'll let you be the judge" a lot in this video. You don't normally and it kept reminding me, for some unknown reason of the "I'd buy that for a dollar" guy in Robocop.

3099672_o.gif

You didnt actually review it, I think you should, so we can see your frustration as it takes 30 rounds to zero :)

You can buy a higher grade??? But but but but ........... IT'S SO EXPENSIVE!!!!!

rofl. I haven't seen this video in about a year, still a good one!

Mike, do you still have this scope? Could I mount it to a rifle, and give it a "proper test" Maybe ending w/ some Tannerite?

Let me know, I think it would make for a great video.

I was actually looking forward to the field testing portion of the review...

just looked these up... 300-800 bucks for this junk lol. I also lost all hope on reading customer reviews on merchandise after seeing people giving it 4 and 5 stars. however there where quite a few really bad reviews on how they don't track and on day two the scope wouldn't adjust properly. I feel bad for the guys who got them but, REALLY? who uses badger rings and base with a 300 dollar scope that makes tasco look like nightforce?

Jesus why are you dredging up these guys? Plus the vids 2 years old

all too kind ....to a piece of crap which cant hold together for the same time of the video ! how dumb can some people get ?? opps my bad ,they voted for obingo 2 times in a row now .....roll it over !! the great word maybe said '' Suckers'' sold twice over !!!

Last edited: