• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Counter Sniper scopes Review/Test

Re: Counter Sniper scopes Review/Test

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">TDRM-DI Manual:
TDRM-1.jpg

TDRM-2.jpg

TDRM-3.jpg

TDRM-4.jpg

TDRM-5.jpg

TDRM-6.jpg

</div></div>

You've got to be feckin kidding me.

To think all us dumba$$es have been using this mil-dot crap the other infereior scope companies are putting out. Now I know why I can't shoot.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">TDRM-DI Manual:
TDRM-1.jpg

TDRM-2.jpg

TDRM-3.jpg

TDRM-4.jpg

TDRM-5.jpg

TDRM-6.jpg
</div></div>

thank you very much for this info on the TDRM reticle it is more extensive than what i got from CSO, BTW where did you find this info ?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mr. Humble</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You get what you pay for. A fancy variable with all the bells & whistles for $500 HAS to be a piece of crap. On the other hand you can buy a pretty decent FIXED power scope for $500. One wonders how the USMC got along for all those years with 8X Unertls and 10X Unertls?????
"fools and their money are soon parted"

My rule: $800 rifle, $2000 scope!

tikka22250.jpg
</div></div>

im not sure if this was meant as a shot at me about buyin a CS scope but if it was, i to am in the same boat. 600 dollar rifle, 800 dollar stock, 2600 dollar optic, if that wasnt meant at me so be it. but if it was, the rifle is the cheapest part of the equation that i have

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Piston Pete</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">TDRM-DI Manual:
TDRM-1.jpg

TDRM-2.jpg

TDRM-3.jpg

TDRM-4.jpg

TDRM-5.jpg

TDRM-6.jpg
</div></div>

thank you very much for this info on the TDRM reticle it is more extensive than what i got from CSO, BTW where did you find this info ?</div></div>

www.ifyoufallforthisyourafuckingidiot.com

thank you all very much for the kind words and useful information, i have learned much from you more knowledgeable well informed Xpurtes.., i am finished with this topic, see y'll on another topic, where i am certain i'll learn many more new and interesting facts, ideas, short cuts and hot tips.

These scopes are a joke, just like this thread. Lighten up a bit...
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Piston Pete</div><div class="ubbcode-body">thank you all very much for the kind words and useful information, i have learned much from you more knowledgeable well informed Xpurtes.., i am finished with this topic, see y'll on another topic, where i am certain i'll learn many more new and interesting facts, ideas, short cuts and hot tips. </div></div>

boohoo.jpg
grin.gif

ok so not to bring more shit up but Pete sent me a pm responding to mine, and wanted me to let you guys know that as well as having a 499 on a AR platform that he also has a 499 revolver, the most powerfull pistol as he put it. And still no details on the super sniper that the mythical 499 destroyed

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ok so not to bring more shit up but Pete sent me a pm responding to mine, and wanted me to let you guys know that as well as having a 499 on a AR platform that he also has a <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000">499 revolver,</span></span> the most powerfull pistol as he put it. And still no details on the super sniper that the mythical 499 destroyed </div></div>

Uh...

WTF is a 499 revolver?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Magnumdood</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ok so not to bring more shit up but Pete sent me a pm responding to mine, and wanted me to let you guys know that as well as having a 499 on a AR platform that he also has a <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000">499 revolver,</span></span> the most powerfull pistol as he put it. And still no details on the super sniper that the mythical 499 destroyed </div></div>

Uh...

WTF is a 499 revolver?
</div></div>
Here's the Compact Carry Version

world-smallest-revolver.jpg

And now the full size

revolver_1.jpg

I picked up one of these scopes a while back and threw it on my GAP. yeah it was cheap, its holding about .5-1 MOA.. I only get to shoot it when I'm back in the states and thats not too often. I know my GAP can shoot .25 easy. So yeah the scope isnt the best. As far as the reticle goes... its busy, the TMR is a good idea for a working reticle, I know there are alot of die hard old schoolers out there, but hey a rock works real well for killing people too, times change. No one says you have to like it, and i don't know how many of you out there are paper killers, and how many of you "do work" with your SR's. I do like the right hand X/Y quadrant, it comes in handy for shot spotting on the fly. I looked up the scope on here to see if there was any helpful reviews, people who have shot it had them break not hold or what not. sadly I don't think my review will help either, then again this is the first time i have written a review. I will tell you this, the Counter Sniper Optic rings...suck ass, the nuts ripped from my 65in.lbs torque as if i showed up late to my gals birthday dinner with her parents smelling like a cheap hooker just brew me for crack money.. so i can safely say, don't buy those. I plan on shooting this scope more on my next leave and maybe by then i can give a better field report. I wouldn't say its as bad as an Nc star.......yet

attn to detail.. there was a page one to this ( i dont foum often as you can tell) I will be placing a Counter Sniper scope slightly used on Gun Broker after i get home if ya'll wanna bid. hahaha

I love Counter Sniper Optics threads. They're always fun.

Once again:
CSO_ninjalessons.jpg

Counter sniper optics prove to be a:
TruckOfFail.jpg

Sorry, I had to bump this. How does a company like this can stay in business? I saw these at SHOT and I can't believe that any partially cognisant human being with at least a pre-school education could buy into their...ummm..."marketing".

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMCj</div><div class="ubbcode-body">deadly0311, sorry I didnt mean to crap on your thread. Its just that when ever a troll oppertunity comes up, MAX100 is there to fill the position. I have yet to see a single useful post from him and I doubt I ever will. </div></div>

USMCj, you know the troll as well as I do! I thought I was the only one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 051F</div><div class="ubbcode-body">in b4 404
</div></div>

WERD!!LMFAO!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sb_pete</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I love Counter Sniper Optics threads. They're always fun.

Once again:
CSO_ninjalessons.jpg

Counter sniper optics prove to be a:
TruckOfFail.jpg
</div></div>

laugh.gif
Oh damn , I got a good laugh out of all this, After the day I have had this is like comedy relief, LOL.
I don’t think I am going to be trading my Premier in for one any time soon.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry, I had to bump this. How does a company like this can stay in business? I saw these at SHOT and I can't believe that any partially cognisant human being with at least a pre-school education could buy into their...ummm..."marketing".</div></div>

Piston Pete, et al...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jeffersonv</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMCj</div><div class="ubbcode-body">deadly0311, sorry I didnt mean to crap on your thread. Its just that when ever a troll oppertunity comes up, MAX100 is there to fill the position. I have yet to see a single useful post from him and I doubt I ever will. </div></div>

USMCj, <span style="font-weight: bold">you know the troll as well as I do!</span> I thought I was the only one. </div></div>

Sadly, yes!

I finally got to see this Infamous POS up close and personal,I could not believe my eyes,this fucking thing had;

" Property of the Government
of the United States "

This was on the tube,I am not shitting you!!! How in the Hell can they get away with this?I thought the whole CS thing was funny,now they really piss me off.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SANDRAT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I finally got to see this Infamous POS up close and personal,I could not believe my eyes,<span style="font-weight: bold">this fucking thing had;

" Property of the Government
of the United States "

This was on the tube,I am not shitting you!!! How in the Hell can they get away with this?</span>I thought the whole CS thing was funny,now they really piss me off. </div></div>

Because it's made in China.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Arcangel 4:16</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 051F</div><div class="ubbcode-body">in b4 404
</div></div>

WERD!!LMFAO!! </div></div>\\

HAHAHAHA thats hilarious!

This is the funniest thread I've seen on here yet, epic for sure. Yo Dawg...LMAO!

This has got to be great! What other rifle scope is advertised as a "<span style="font-weight: bold">Weapon Mountable</span> Optical Gunsights"? Titanium even! And all this time I've just been buying regular old "rifle scopes". Damn!

t28.jpg

6 picatinny scope ring mounted rails on a solid sheet metal single-point-rear-facing-cantelever-mount. Or is that the front of the scope? Santa, pimp my rifle!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ranger1183</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This has got to be great! What other rifle scope is advertised as a "<span style="font-weight: bold">Weapon Mountable</span> Optical Gunsights"? Titanium even! And all this time I've just been buying regular old "rifle scopes". Damn!

t28.jpg

6 picatinny scope ring mounted rails on a solid sheet metal single-point-rear-facing-cantelever-mount. Or is that the front of the scope? Santa, pimp my rifle!
</div></div>

For those "high speed" types.......

That is how they roll.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ranger1183</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This has got to be great! What other rifle scope is advertised as a "<span style="font-weight: bold">Weapon Mountable</span> Optical Gunsights"? Titanium even! And all this time I've just been buying regular old "rifle scopes". Damn!

t28.jpg

</div></div>

For those "high speed" types.......

That is how they roll..... </div></div>

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dark-Ops-Holdings/184361582624

Ranger i keep getting booted off their "followers" because i keep bashing everything they post. They also delete my comments

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Piston Pete</div><div class="ubbcode-body">thank you all very much for the kind words and useful information, i have learned much from you more knowledgeable well informed Xpurtes.., i am finished with this topic, see y'll on another topic, where i am certain i'll learn many more new and interesting facts, ideas, short cuts and hot tips. </div></div>

Ok...... who got in to PP's account?
laugh.gif

damn... you would think there would be a little more secrecy for the dark ops facebook group... obviously a group of high speed, low drag individuals.

I'm thinking about becoming a fan of their facebook page, just so I can leave them a friendly message....

I agree

I bought two units from cheaper than dirt a 10x40x56 Crusader scope and a 3x25x56 counter sniper scope i did not mount them, i did not fire them. what i did do was compare the scope to a nikon, ior, leupold lrt, shepard scope and two night force scopes,

I was unimpressed the magnification bezel jammed upon rotation of the elevation turret to the lowest position of rotation.

The stadia lines in the etched glass reticule was wobbly as your eye transition the ocular lens funny thing my fifteen year old son called the cause of the deflection as a convex lens issue, needless to say I was impressed.

The unit look to be made offshore and not in America, I looked down the objective lens and the unit was similar to all the other scope except the night force units.

All components as of this posting are aluminum and the machining is fair but not worth funding some other country.
the glass was almost as clear as the leupold but again there was a blue tint
To my targets.

Optically the best glass I own is ior the best scope is by far is the night force line of shooting instruments.

I looked through a Millett scope the other day and the optical quality was far superior than this "Counter Couch" junk!
i sent the two scope back today 1/28/10
az a note I shoot often and shoot well this company in my opinion is a sham and all the cloak and dagger is just hype about another scope company.

Of Course. Its a TACTICOOL scope that looks nice for pictures.

I picked up one of these scopes at the tulsa gun show for 450 (didn't want to spend 1200-1400) and put it on a dpms 7.62. I have 50-60 rounds through the rifle. 5 shot groups are avg under an inch. Given the rifle has a stock trigger I would expect better groups in the near future. I am not impressed by the optics as I also own a couple less expensive scopes and they seem to be as clear/bright as the CS. I don't think I will be buying another.... cause at least in the optics department the old saying "you get what you pay for" is probably true.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raven88</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I picked up one of these scopes at the tulsa gun show for 450 (didn't want to spend 1200-1400) and put it on a dpms 7.62. I have 50-60 rounds through the rifle. 5 shot groups are avg under an inch. Given the rifle has a stock trigger I would expect better groups in the near future. I am not impressed by the optics as I also own a couple less expensive scopes and they seem to be as clear/bright as the CS. I don't think I will be buying another.... cause at least in the optics department the old saying "you get what you pay for" is probably true. </div></div>

Any chance I could buy it from you so we can see what this scope is really about/capable of? I wouldn't mind doing a in-depth field test with a good write up for everyone here on the hide...

What ever happened to the death of this scope? I read through this whole thread hoping for some massive destruction, and left thoroughly disappointed! What gives?

BM its time is coming...its packed up on a truck somewhere between here and Jacksonville, NC. It will come
smile.gif

deadly,

If you need a little help, let me know. I am sure I can "torture test" this optic to the full potential!

-BM

BM
The elevation and windage knobs are no longer part of the scope the reticle is canted by at least 20 degrees, the objective is crushed in from being used as a stress ball. Its thoroughly destroyed, now i just need to shoot it and send it back to CounterSniper and see how good their warranty service is
laugh.gif

That's what I meant about the "torture testing." I wasn't actually planning on mounting it on anything!

Long live bertrillium!
Long live zantitium!
Long live Counter Sniper Optics!

THEY WILL NEVER DIE!!!