• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes Counter Sniper Scopes

Re: Counter Sniper Scopes

Say Shay,
I'm sure that's possibly true but is that how you'd expect others to view your posts or any of these other individuals making statements on here??

Everything I've read about the CS scopes has been countered by various individuals, both Pro&Con, professing to be knowledgeable from both sides of the fence.

So who's is telling the truth?

Maybe we can add the key words "barrel break-in" to the banned words list. Oooh and "Maser" too.
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: T-Snipe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Say Shay,
I'm sure that's possibly true but is that how you'd expect others to view your posts or any of these other individuals making statements on here??

Everything I've read about the CS scopes has been countered by various individuals, both Pro&Con, professing to be knowledgeable from both sides of the fence.

So who's is telling the truth? </div></div>

Just read their ads and literature,it should be self evident that they are full of shit.There are plenty of great scopes out there for well under $1000.If you have a great product there is no need to stack the bullshit clear to China.You want to find out for yourself and make liars out of the hide members.By all means,aquire one of these fine optics and show us how great they are.If you hav'nt got one hidden away in the closet already.

Doc1911,
With all due respect it more than seems your saying that only you really know what a good scope is and that seems to be scopes that are very costly! Do you also perform the 10-15' drop test on your S&B or SWFA, I highly doubt that, but why not, how else can you be sure if you haven't actually performed the torture tests yourself and seen it first hand for yourself?

Everything has it has it's limits and a lot has to do with the care & treatment given by the shooter. I'd doubt that most on here are in the service and a branch that requires them to be highly involved with using their scopes all the time? But if you are then I'd want a top quality scope too! And not every really good scope has to cost a bundle although it may not meet up to your specifications, but then again not everybody can afford the same scopes you can. It's called personal preference and determining what you can afford.

Now as far as the durability of your scope/s, I seriously doubt
your willing to pick up your fancy expensive SWFA or S&B scope and literally throw it through the air, end over end, so it lands in the dirt about 80 to a 100 feet away and do that at least three times and then put it back on your rifle, still covered with dirt & dust even on the lenses & fire off a couple of shot to confirm it holds zero. Are you? Btw, don't use any lens caps during the test either. Will your scopes hold up to that kind of torture? If they were really good scopes they would!!!

So it all boils down to what kind of abuse you anticipate your scope is going to have to endure along with the care your going to use in handling it, now doesn't it, as well as what you can afford.

I also don't believe the claims your making by saying that this other fellow who professes to be a former sniper doesn't know what he is talking about or say what he did in the authoritative manner you do. Again with all due respect, don't forget, I also don't know you either so your statements are just as questionable to me.

He, as well as others have all said the CS is a very good scope
for the money and I'm going to determine that for myself as SG also claims them to be a very good scope and they do offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee so all I can loose at most is shipping and judging from past experience and the reviews on SG their products are very decent.

I have an Osprey 10-40 x50 scope, that I bought from SG, that everyone was also berating as a piece of junk and yet I was able to shoot two 1" groups with it at 100 yards and with test loads too from my Grendel. Even my buddy who has a Night Force NSX? was surprised ad said it wasn't all that bad after that. So being that I got the results I did from an inexpensive scope that many were proclaiming to be junk yet SG said was a decent scope just as they're claiming the Counter Sniper is I'm a lot more inclined to believe them than what I've been reading on these forums at least as far as all the negative response goes.

I have a 3-25 x56 Counter Sniper on order which might be in fairly soon so then I'll be able to determine for myself what the quality is or isn't? Four guys all gave it five stars on Midway and 15 guys on SG all spoke highly of it too so it makes me wonder if all these negative statements aren't coming from other disgruntled manufacturers & trolls??

The interesting thing is that it isn't just one but about six of you that seem jump in like a pack of coyotes and one even resorts to being highly arrogant and insulting. Sure seems like someone or some mfg's are sure running scared??

T-Snipe

That answers my question, obvious troll (or CS shill?) is obvious.

I own NF NXS, Leupold Vari-X III EFR's ACOG's and even a Tasco or 2 from my earliest shooting days. The previous poster has a point in that it all depends on how the scope is to be used and abused. If all one is doing is shooting at a range at 100 yards and the scope is not subject to rough handling even a Tasco might work. I have one 3-9x40 on my first Colt AR 15 I bought in 1965 and it still performs as it did back then. I have a NF NXS 8-32x56 on my TRG 22 and would never consider putting a cheap scope on it. So for many shooters different quality scopes work in variuos applications. I don't have a CSS so I don't have a dog in this fight.

At least a Tasco knows it's a Tasco and the price reflects it.Even if the CS was superior to everything out there,I would not buy one beacause of their obvious(to everyone but T-snipe)BULLSHIT!!!!People that buy these are chumps w/o a clue.Forgive them,Father.............

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: T-Snipe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...He, as well as others have all said the CS is a very good scope
for the money and I'm going to determine that for myself as SG also claims them to be a very good scope and they do offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee so all I can loose at most is shipping and judging from past experience and the reviews on SG their products are very decent.

I have an Osprey 10-40 x50 scope, that I bought from SG, that everyone was also berating as a piece of junk and yet I was able to shoot two 1" groups with it at 100 yards and with test loads too from my Grendel. Even my buddy who has a Night Force NSX? was surprised ad said it wasn't all that bad after that. So being that I got the results I did from an inexpensive scope that many were proclaiming to be junk yet SG said was a decent scope just as they're claiming the Counter Sniper is I'm a lot more inclined to believe them than what I've been reading on these forums at least as far as all the negative response goes.

I have a 3-25 x56 Counter Sniper on order which might be in fairly soon so then I'll be able to determine for myself what the quality is or isn't? Four guys all gave it five stars on Midway and 15 guys on SG all spoke highly of it too so it makes me wonder if all these negative statements aren't coming from other disgruntled manufacturers & trolls??
The interesting thing is that it isn't just one but about six of you that seem jump in like a pack of coyotes and one even resorts to being highly arrogant and insulting. Sure seems like someone or some mfg's are sure running scared??</div></div>Every manufacturer seeks a market niche. I see that Counter Sniper Scopes has found their niche.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> T-Troll states,
With all due respect it more than seems your saying that only you really know what a good scope is and that seems to be scopes that are very costly! Do you also perform the 10-15' drop test on your S&B or SWFA, I highly doubt that, but why not, how else can you be sure if you haven't actually performed the torture tests yourself and seen it first hand for yourself?</div></div> No, I DID NOT imply that ONLY I know what a good scope is. However, I DO post on a site called the Sniper’s Hide that has real experienced shooters, real snipers, etc. (and others) and I have some experience in shooting myself, et. al. And you are right I do not drop test my scopes (nor did I imply that I did???) – and neither do I crash my cars to test them for accident impact analysis. Quality scope makers do all my testing for me … Have you see how NF tests their scopes?, etc.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> T-Troll states,
Everything has it has it's limits and a lot has to do with the care & treatment given by the shooter. I'd doubt that most on here are in the service and a branch that requires them to be highly involved with using their scopes all the time? </div></div> You REALLY DO NOT know where you are at, do you?

So being that I got the results I did from an inexpensive scope that many were proclaiming to be junk yet SG said was a decent scope just as they're claiming the Counter Sniper is I'm a lot more inclined to believe them than what I've been reading on these forums at least as far as all the negative response goes. </div></div> Again, no one has said that a scope has to be expensive to be good – a relative term. There are several good lower cost scopes on the market – read the forums …. The CCS was TESTED (did you read it - http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1300810&nt=3&page=1 ) and was found wanting!

I have a 3-25 x56 Counter Sniper on order which might be in fairly soon so then I'll be able to determine for myself what the quality is or isn't? Four guys all gave it five stars on Midway and 15 guys on SG all spoke highly of it too so it makes me wonder if all these negative statements aren't coming from other disgruntled manufacturers & trolls?? </div></div> Enjoy being a crash-test dummy for CCS.

Hedging your bets on midwayusa product reviews T-snipe? I'm looking forward to seeing the results.

Just based off the marketing of the scope alone, that is enough to scare off most intelligent people. When a manufacturer throws out blatant lies (US Govt Contract, fancy words etc), their credibility is immediately shot.

Then, by offering it at firesale prices, the person THINKS they are getting a good deal.

The scope is marketed to mall ninjas who were looking at something that will help them optimize their use of eXtreme Shock ammo.

EZ

A little off subject, but now you've pecked my interest. What does nightforce do to their scopes? Is there a website that shows step by step? I'm debating whether or not to buy another one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Doc1911</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> T-Troll states,
With all due respect it more than seems your saying that only you really know what a good scope is and that seems to be scopes that are very costly! Do you also perform the 10-15' drop test on your S&B or SWFA, I highly doubt that, but why not, how else can you be sure if you haven't actually performed the torture tests yourself and seen it first hand for yourself?</div></div> No, I DID NOT imply that ONLY I know what a good scope is. However, I DO post on a site called the Sniper’s Hide that has real experienced shooters, real snipers, etc. (and others) and I have some experience in shooting myself, et. al. And you are right I do not drop test my scopes (nor did I imply that I did???) – and neither do I crash my cars to test them for accident impact analysis. Quality scope makers do all my testing for me … Have you see how NF tests their scopes?, etc.

Everything has it has it's limits and a lot has to do with the care & treatment given by the shooter. I'd doubt that most on here are in the service and a branch that requires them to be highly involved with using their scopes all the time? </div></div> You REALLY DO NOT know where you are at, do you?

So being that I got the results I did from an inexpensive scope that many were proclaiming to be junk yet SG said was a decent scope just as they're claiming the Counter Sniper is I'm a lot more inclined to believe them than what I've been reading on these forums at least as far as all the negative response goes. </div></div> Again, no one has said that a scope has to be expensive to be good – a relative term. There are several good lower cost scopes on the market – read the forums …. The CCS was TESTED (did you read it - http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1300810&nt=3&page=1 ) and was found wanting!

I have a 3-25 x56 Counter Sniper on order which might be in fairly soon so then I'll be able to determine for myself what the quality is or isn't? Four guys all gave it five stars on Midway and 15 guys on SG all spoke highly of it too so it makes me wonder if all these negative statements aren't coming from other disgruntled manufacturers & trolls?? </div></div> Enjoy being a crash-test dummy for CCS. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BCP</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So does all this mean that Counter Sniper scopes are bad?</div></div>

boltripper sits on his hands

I think there was one dude who had one and went through 300 rounds of .308 on his ar-10 and then it crashed and burned. sent it back. I'm doing some research on this scope. The scope body looks like the same one from the ellis optics scope which tells me not USA made unless there's a US company that mass-produces scopes for various distributors who like to masquerade as manufacturers.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: T-Snipe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Doc1911,
With all due respect it more than seems your saying that only you really know what a good scope is and that seems to be scopes that are very costly! Do you also perform the 10-15' drop test on your S&B or SWFA, I highly doubt that, but why not, how else can you be sure if you haven't actually performed the torture tests yourself and seen it first hand for yourself?

Everything has it has it's limits and a lot has to do with the care & treatment given by the shooter. I'd doubt that most on here are in the service and a branch that requires them to be highly involved with using their scopes all the time? But if you are then I'd want a top quality scope too! And not every really good scope has to cost a bundle although it may not meet up to your specifications, but then again not everybody can afford the same scopes you can. It's called personal preference and determining what you can afford.

Now as far as the durability of your scope/s, I seriously doubt
your willing to pick up your fancy expensive SWFA or S&B scope and literally throw it through the air, end over end, so it lands in the dirt about 80 to a 100 feet away and do that at least three times and then put it back on your rifle, still covered with dirt & dust even on the lenses & fire off a couple of shot to confirm it holds zero. Are you? Btw, don't use any lens caps during the test either. Will your scopes hold up to that kind of torture? If they were really good scopes they would!!!

So it all boils down to what kind of abuse you anticipate your scope is going to have to endure along with the care your going to use in handling it, now doesn't it, as well as what you can afford.

I also don't believe the claims your making by saying that this other fellow who professes to be a former sniper doesn't know what he is talking about or say what he did in the authoritative manner you do. Again with all due respect, don't forget, I also don't know you either so your statements are just as questionable to me.

He, as well as others have all said the CS is a very good scope

The interesting thing is that it isn't just one but about six of you that seem jump in like a pack of coyotes and one even resorts to being highly arrogant and insulting. Sure seems like someone or some mfg's are sure running scared??

T-Snipe </div></div>

WTF. Is your Drag Queen name Pistol Pete or something???

Get Bent.. CS Scopes suck ass. They had to zip tie there scopes to the table at Shot Show because so many were broken...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MER0828</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: T-Snipe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hi to all, yes I'm new but a long time re-loader and shooter.

The thing I find interesting about all these comments is that only one that I read seemed to have any hands-on experience?

In Midway's review section about the Counter Sniper scopes, the 8-32 x56mm received [4] 5-star ratings from individuals and one 2 star rating. On the 6-25 x56 there are [3] 4-star so possibly you guys just happened to get a bad scope or started with a really low end one your doing your eval with?

Also one of the guys said he would place the clarity on par with his IOR Valdana and another fellow on a different form and a former sniper said he's got two of them and they equal his Night Force and S&B, if I remember his other high-end scope.

So there seems to be a considerable amount of discrepancy from what a lot of you are saying??

Everybody has their personal preferences and not everyone can afford or cares to expend $1,500.00 plus on a scope either.

Now I've also noticed that there are two different styles of the CS scopes, the D-Ops line has the rheostat in front of the elevation turret while the C-S models that Sportsma's Guide sells has it on the side of the eye piece and they also have good reviews, indeed the sniper's review is there, and SG offers 100% satisfaction guarantee too which I can personally attest too that they honor!

Your replies are of interest.
</div></div>

Dude, anyone can post that stuff on Midway, its probably the sweatshop kids in China that make them for CS commenting so they have a little job security. </div></div>

Interestingly, that's what put me off on them. Sure, I saw the reviews here and other places. My conclusion is there is some good glass in them but the construction is crap: I don't need a reticle plate shifting. But, if you do a lot of research you'll discover one comment on the Midway site, ostensibly from someone in CA (forgot the name; too lazy to go check it) is identical to a comment on Opticsplanet, from the same person in the same location, using the phrase "...bodacious value..." We have two possibilities: this person buys multiple CS scopes from various suppliers or he is a shill. I wound up buying a US Optics from doc. Poor me (smiling every time I shoulder the rifle).

Read SandRats response slowly and carefully, and then try hard to understand.

There are many more than 6 of us that recognize the CS scopes (and other hyped-up over-marketed crap) as garbage designed to separate foolish people from their money.

Put the mouse down, and back away from the keyboard.

They sell a cool hat for 20 bucks though

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THUNDERBOLT68</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Boltripper, Should't you be in Oregon??????</div></div>

it rains in oregon......my skin wrinkles.....

I find it rather interesting that talking about the CS scopes evokes so much hostility from some of you guys? Even posting some gal in a compromising reticle position. Surprised that was allowed, not that I object. I did take a look at other scopes too but the Crusader 3-25 x56mm that SG has is the only one that offers that particular Mil-Dot reticle that I like and which seems like it would be very functional.

It sure wasn't my intent to stir-up a hornets nest but it seems that's what I've done. Not the best way to make an entrance as a new guy here. Well I got your attention anyway.

I want you all to know I'm very much of a Conservative and have No use for the Usurper in the WH and very much support our Troups and Hats Off to any and all of you that have or are serving in U.S. Armed Forces, God Bless this Great Nation of ours and Keep it strong! I'll gladly take up arms at anytime to defend this nation of ours so don't ever think otherwise.

I'll be the first to admit that many of the claims made in the CS ads seem to be way over the top as well as their alleged suggested sale price, but in looking at other scopes I saw many that didn't look any better either.

As I mentioned before, what I'm basing my decision on is from past experience, which may not be on par with many of you if indeed you are active Military or former members, and yes the reviews that I would hope are honest appraisals of the items quality and worth. As well as my past experience with prior products. So that is why I ordered a Crusader 3-25 x56 to see for myself what the quality is like and I'm sure I won't give it the kind of jarring around some of you might in the various training courses though. Btw, I haven't been in the Military due to a bad auto accident back in '65.

I'll also agree that very probably the Crusader isn't built like a US Optics but then again few others are either. Does S&B or SWFA or Night Fource put their scopes through the same torture test US Optics does? I don't really know but I would think not but all undoubtedly say they are shock proof so to what extent is the question! I sure don't believe the claim CS makes about theirs being so extremely shock proof either but then again most guys don't abuse their scopes intentionally either.

Again I don't expect the Crusader to be as good as some of the scopes but feel it will more than suit my purpose if it on par with the other items I've bought from SG and probably be a lot better than what I have now! It should come in fairly soon so then I can really get a hands on experience with it.

Btw, Midway doesn't offer any kind of reward or inducement to post a review to my knowledge, & I don't think Sportsman Guide does either, again to the best of my knowledge, but I do know SG is very good about taking a product back if your not 100% satisfied with it.

To answer the question about Arizona, I give them credit for closing the borders and wish someone would remove [read neutralize] the Illegal Alien from the White House as he's a Radical Muslim Terrorist Sleeper who is bent on destroying this Great Nation of Ours which also just happens to be the creed of Radical Islam!! Now isn't that coincidental????? Just in case your not aware it's impossible for him to be considered a Natural Born Citizen in any way due to his fathers birth status no mater where the Usurper was born!!

So whoever wrote that smart ass comment I hope I've clarified my stance on Terrorism and illegal aliens!

Witch Doc,

Your sure going through a lot of trouble for nothing and I don't appreciate your assinine suggestions or gestures!

Say DirtyRod,
Out of curiosity, you referred to Witch Doctor? as Forrest?
Not a real common name but I know an MD with that name who is/was in the Army Reserves in Central Cal.

Could it be the same guy I wonder?

The only thing is that to my knowledge the Forest I know doesn't use computers very much except work where he is Chief Medical Officer. Is there a match possibly?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: T-Snipe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Witch Doc,

Your sure going through a lot of trouble for nothing and I don't appreciate your assinine suggestions or gestures! </div></div>

T-Snipe,

Buy whatever makes you feel tacticool, warm and fuzzy, snipery, or whatever, its your rifle. At least have the common courtesy to use the search function. If you had read the first post in this thread, you would most likely have relized that, then used the search function to catch up on the backstory of the infamous CS. If you had, you could have adverted this. It's not a "Hornet's Nest," its an annoyance. As for assinine suggestions and gestures, well I will revert to the very first post on this thread

"I'm up for Frank putting in an auto-lock feature that will lock a thread when the words "Counter Sniper" are typed in. Every time these come up, they wind up getting locked. The amusement has way run it's course However, these threads do give us an opportunity to read lots of <span style="color: #3333FF"><span style="font-size: 17pt">big, blue letters</span></span>"

You asked for it and you got it. At least you filled out your profile, welcome to the Hide.

-OUT-

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DirtyRod</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Uh Oh ....

Run Forrest Run!!! </div></div>

<span style="color: #3333FF"><span style="font-size: 17pt">Greenbow, A-L-A-B-A-M-A</span></span>

Thats funny DirtyRod
laugh.gif

T-Snipe,
This thread is in no way pointed at guys like you. You seem to have made a very well thought out plan to waste your money and we all support your right to do that. This thread was intended to point out that CS threads ALWAYS wind up in a pissing match. You, on the other hand, have entered the SH community with grace and polite exchange. You clearly understand and appreciate the hundreds of collective years of experience and millions of collective rounds down range represented here. Your future with SH will be bright and I'm sure and all your posts will be taken very seriously based on your short stay here so far. You clearly possess great skills including the ability to throw bombs that wind up getting threads locked. Keep up the good work.
Welcome to the Hide
smirk.gif

Counter-Sniper scopes are all over the gun show circuit as they should be with all the other crap.. After reading this thread I had to pick one up and see what people where talking about...the glass is on par with a Tasco, clicks are very mushy but do work and the reticle is very difficult to read the numbers. If it were a $125 dollar scope it would be in line with what you would expect. I have now see one and picked it up. BFD!

Jstarz,

Can't believe you actually touched one.

Now, go disinfect your paws before you touch your pee pee again.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Diablo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jstarz,

Can't believe you actually touched one.

Now, go disinfect your paws before you touch your pee pee again.</div></div>

I had to it was like doing the thing mom told you not to do but you do it anyways. I did wash my hands before I touched my Vortex Razor - she would be jealous that I was touching a slut.

To DaveX & others,

Your acceptance of me, questioningly, is understood as you really didn't much about me other than the fact you thought I was intentionally trying to open up a sore spot to cause disunity here which is far from the truth. In our current situation here in the U.S. disunity is the last thing we need.

As far as my decision of the Crusader Scope, time will tell if it was a wrong one or not? I'll also be upfront about my experience with it compared to my buddies Night Force NSX. I do appreciate good equipment but just don't have the kind of money to expend that some of the scopes your referring to cost so I'll now see first hand what's what.

As I mentioned from my past experience the scopes I've purchased have all been very decent even if not top quality. Also considering the fact I'm becoming more familiar with my AR's and reloading for them too.

I'm sure I can learn a lot from many of you guys who are actively
involved in shooting and reloading.

Now on to learning about Mil-Dots.

Say Ds Intelligence Paril,

Like most of the others, you do a lot of talking with nothing to substantiate what your saying, just empty rhetoric!

You and Witch Doc are two of a kind, making a lot of assumptions and not knowing the first thing about what your talking about!

You refer to me as the Troll, GO Look In the Mirror, you'll see arrogance personified and the real troll/s!!

You sure go through a lot of trouble to discredit, defame and harass me because I didn't choose a scope of your liking, isn't that just too bad! Are you breaking out in Hives yet???

Btw, my scope is 100% better than you fools tried to make me believe and that proves how ignorant your really are.

But you know, I sure do appreciate your honesty and letting me know just what your really like. Actions speak louder than words and your actions speak volumes for sure!!

Keep talking,your pathetic actions are hilarious for sure but very disappointing to think individuals who proclaim to be so knowledgeable and experts would stoop as low as you all have.
And to think I thought there was more intelligence on this site, live and learn.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: T-Snipe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Btw, my scope is 100% better than you fools tried to make me believe and that proves how ignorant your really are.

</div></div>

Well I for one am looking forward to a review or field test post from you if you've had enough time to lash it up and shoot it for awhile. Hey, if you ever get tired of the scope or are just thinking of going with something different, let me know, I might be interested.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: T-Snipe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Say Ds Intelligence Paril,

Like most of the others, you do a lot of talking with nothing to substantiate what your saying, just empty rhetoric!

You and Witch Doc are two of a kind, making a lot of assumptions and not knowing the first thing about what your talking about!

You refer to me as the Troll, GO Look In the Mirror, you'll see arrogance personified and the real troll/s!!

You sure go through a lot of trouble to discredit, defame and harass me because I didn't choose a scope of your liking, isn't that just too bad! Are you breaking out in Hives yet???

But you know, I sure do appreciate your honesty and letting me know just what your really like. Actions speak louder than words and your actions speak volumes for sure!!

Keep talking,your pathetic actions are hilarious for sure but very disappointing to think individuals who proclaim to be so knowledgeable and experts would stoop as low as you all have.
And to think I thought there was more intelligence on this site, live and learn.
</div></div>

How long does it take you to post with that dictionary in your lap? You also might want to try NOT coming off like a dick..... you won't gain any fans here with your attitude problems.

Counter Sniper is to Snipers hide what Krinker Plinker is to Calguns.net

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">another thread I need to lock and let it fall off the radar? </div></div>

Oh would you really, Pretty Pretty Please, with a cherry on top.
blush.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: $KYshooter338$</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOCK THIS </div></div>

+1

+2. You might use the ban button on a couple of these tools while you are at it.

Josh

Fine, lock it up! I just wanted to see what kind of report TS might have come up with. Would of been pretty funny I bet. Can't go down in history supporting CS though. I'd like to get one of those things and blow the ^*&()@#%$ out it. In before the lock. Night all.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">another thread I need to lock and let it fall off the radar? </div></div>

F**k locking, delete CounterSniper threads on sight!