• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Coup De Grâce, New Action from American Rifle Company, $899 WOW!

First off, thank you guys for the incredible response to the Coup De Grâce Bolt Action. Obviously with the high volume of traffic on the website has bogged the system way down. If you see a charge on your card but did not receive a conformation email please send us an email with your name and we can check to see if everything went through properly. Please do not place another order. We will reply back once we verify if it went through or not. Thanks for your patience.

Still getting the cancelled payment so I'll likely just do this after work. Hopefully there's still some left hahaha

Took a while, but I was finally able to look "My Orders" and it shows my order there. So doesn't seem to matter that I didn't get confirmation email or success message after my card was charged.

Reactions: lash and S3th
Mine shows I have a payment pending but no invoice or anything yet errored our right after my credit card company showed I paid for it

First off, thank you guys for the incredible response to the Coup De Grâce Bolt Action. Obviously with the high volume of traffic on the website has bogged the system way down. If you see a charge on your card but did not receive a conformation email please send us an email with your name and we can check to see if everything went through properly. Please do not place another order. We will reply back once we verify if it went through or not. Thanks for your patience.
Is there a limit to order qty?

Will they be shipped in sales order first come first serve or will everyone get “one” and then the rest show up at a later date

Order finally went through, pair of 473 bf actions and a wrench, woohoo! Unfortunately 300 other you guys prob got in there before me.

My order an hour ago is also 0369## so I expect they are different sequences.
It's possible. I also ordered a long action which probably has no effect on the number.

It would appear my math skills are lacking this morning as well. 🤦

Ted, will you ever make a quick change barrel system like ai or terminus?
They used to make the barloc system but have stopped because of poi shift complaints. I wish they would start again though, it looks awesome

My sales order finally popped up in My Account's Order History ... 024 is the first 3 of the invoice number.

mine just popped up in my sales order SO-037130
SO-0371XX was really hoping to get a lower serial #, but oh well.... actually took over 1 1/2 hrs for my order to show up on my account.
Can't wait to get it and see how I like it vs my Bighorn TL3.
now to see who to order a barrel through and what stock I'm going to put this in.

Don't think the sales order # relates to anything numerically in regard to when your order was placed. My second order just popped and it has a lower SO # then the one that popped 13 minutes prior

Reactions: S3th
Order is finally showing in My Account on the site.

200w.gif

• Haha
Reactions: lash
mine just popped up in my sales order SO-037130
SO-0371XX was really hoping to get a lower serial #, but oh well.... actually took over 1 1/2 hrs for my order to show up on my account.
Can't wait to get it and see how I like it vs my Bighorn TL3.
now to see who to order a barrel through and what stock I'm going to put this in.

Don't think the sales order # relates to anything numerically in regard to when your order was placed. My second order just popped and it has a lower SO # then the one that popped 13 minutes prior
Thats what i was getting at in a earlier post, that number seems totally out of sequence. My invoice numbers(two orders) placed about 15 mins apart, are about 44 numbers apart.

Reactions: notacos4u
Look at your invoice number, not the emailed “SO” number.
My emailed number and the number on the invoice are the same.

ETA - As Supersubes pointed out the invoice number on my account on the website is different than what was in the email.

Last edited:
Took over a hour for the order to show up under my account and still no confirmation email. Now I probably need to cancel that second order when it pops up…

Any idea when the pre order pricing is going to end?

I'm in no rush for an action, so I'll let others be at the front of the line... but I'd like to place an order near the end of the pre order pricing window. Or I could always wait for ARC's usual 4th of July sale and hope for a similar deal.

Wonder what the take rate is on fluted vs smooth bolts...

My order finally showed up in my account. Same as many, charge hit my card, crash, crash, crash.... no email and not in my account. I emailed ~9:45 MST that it hadn't shown up but was charged. I checked a few minutes ago and it's there in my account online. Still no confirmation email or direct contact. If it hits your card, email and be patient. They are working through it. The more everyone keeps calling or placing redundant orders the longer it will take to sort out. Let them breathe and get back to working on the actions. If your card is declining it might have been flagged as fraud having the same $ attempted over and over again. Call your bank.

Invoice INV-024181
Invoice Date:
02/08/2023

Due Date:
02/08/2023

Source:
SO-032007

Just ordered and got confirmation email immediately so maybe things are caught up

I don’t think these order numbers mean much, I ordered two actions from them November last year and they were 34xxx, my order today was 37xxx. If you really got an order of 33xxx today then it’s random.

Ugh still getting cancelled payments

Think this is more to do with my bank or the website?
I'd call your bank or CC company. Nobody else seems to have had the problem. FWIW - it took me just under 1hr 30min to get my order secured.

Bought four sets for future use. Glad I did.
Could you be persuaded to let one go in the future? Or at least the parts that aren’t sold anymore?

*don’t worry frank, it’ll get done by the rules

Things seem to have calmed down now. Our system looks to be operating normally again. We will keep the introductory sale open until at least the end of the week so everybody can get chance this great deal.

Open until the end of the week is good news, thanks! Gives me more time to decide if I want fluted or smooth. :ROFLMAO:

Got my order.
Is is possible that a 6.5 creed will feed without the conical breech of the AW mags ? Also any feedback on Dasher/BC with/without the mag kit with conical breech ?

Could you be persuaded to let one go in the future? Or at least the parts that aren’t sold anymore?

*don’t worry frank, it’ll get done by the rules
Send them an email, I bought 4 at the end of last year as they still have some leftovers available for those who are interested.

Reactions: The D
Things seem to have calmed down now. Our system looks to be operating normally again. We will keep the introductory sale open until at least the end of the week so everybody can get chance this great deal.
What’s the chance a CDG 1.1 is released in 6 months?

Was able to get 2 earlier finally and put in for a left handed 308 as I shoot left handed.. I did it separately just now it was real fast.. earlier took 1hr and 10min to get through.. but right now it working great