• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Covid and Misinformation

pfizer also had to recall all Chantix, because of carcinogens in it.

so if you used it to stop smoking so you wouldn't get cancer, you got fucked over again.
im telling you, it sure worked for me, like to the T.
ps, i hope i dont get the cancer

and according to university studies, this may be a small fraction of events because historically <10% of adverse reactions are reported to vaers.
Calculate that out using a 10% report rate and see what numbers you get...

Here in Europe we had another round of Russia did it reporting, in the end it turned out competing pharma giants are investing big$$$$ into researching and attacking each others vaccine safety . Early on Pfizer literally elbowed out much of the competition now it turned out the supposed Russian disinfo was spread by PR firm working for Astra Zeneca by literaly paying internet influencers to share one of their studies on Pfizer jab that found 3x the mortality/per million after the jab from Pfizer vs Astra Zeneca. In the end thing was not even fake news as the study was legit , but it was still treated as such .

Last edited:
Interesting comment that I heard today that is one I have been "discussing" with people about Covid and variants.

Dude made comments about the Delta and other possible variants that will be discovered. His comments were discussing other nations that don't have a high vaccination rate....like Africa. His stated number was 3% of Africa has been vaccinated citing a low availability of medical care in general. Overall his comments were about the "possibility" of variants "coming out of these kind of countries."

I shook my head....asked myself....then where are they hiding all the bodies??? Cause if we have such "high" rates in USA with deaths AND a suggested +70% rate of population being vaxxed Africa should almost be a burning field of piles of bodies.

Drink up....or pass??

This is correct reasoning. Its how we need to look at all statistics and redistribute the information to others. Most will not take the time to see what you saw, even though it is freaking obvious.

I have a 1% chance of dying from Covid.

I have a 1% chance of having a reaction to the shot.

Therefore by taking the shot I have a 100% increase in chances of having a bad outcome.

Hey it works.

I have a 1% chance of dying from Covid.

I have a 1% chance of having a reaction to the shot.

Therefore by taking the shot I have a 100% increase in chances of having a bad outcome.

Hey it works.
Percent increase in odds. I see what you did there. Nicely done.

Reactions: HMRamateur
You'd like to think that the Israeli people would be smarter.
When will the train ride start?

Not possible. Just two threads over some faggot just said its not a trial or an experiment.
This must be bad information from antivaxxers.

I've had covid and would get it again before I took the clot shot.
Honest question, why would I take it? It does not prevent infection, spread, nor symptoms (including death); so what is it good for?
One of those hung over shower thoughts kinda things. 🤔 big pharma has been trying for years to essentially own you. These death stabs invade and modify your dna. I can imagine down the road big pharma saying “your dna now has our intellectual property in it, which means we own you, and your children, get into the lab for more invasive R&D, oh and we’ll be collecting royalties now” and I could see our scumbag treasonous politicians and judges allowing it.

Brother, I hope in 4 years all is good and you and everyone else here are healthy.

For the 1% vax reaction, More than 5.64 Billion doses of CV Vaccine have been administered over the globe. Those odds are not bad and really, if the reactions were that bad, politicians everywhere would be raising all kinds of hell. As far as I have seen, the negative vax reactions are temporary. Covid leaves long term effects. That 1% death rate is just.....people who died. Plenty more are effed up from it.

I get you on the Govt. I don't trust ANY of them, red or blue but that can't determine whether the vaccine is worth it or not.

For the Serious question:

Trust your primary physician and people with excessive amounts of education in Healthcare. Talk to them. Ask if their parents are vaccinated. Ask if they are vaccinated.
Education now a days is a joke, nothing but communist indoctrination so that doesn’t mean shit. Too many doctors get kick backs from big pharma to prescribe shit that makes things worse to prescribe more shit. The hidden doctor’s creed. A patient cured is income lost.

Reactions: HD1911
One of those hung over shower thoughts kinda things. 🤔 big pharma has been trying for years to essentially own you. These death stabs invade and modify your dna. I can imagine down the road big pharma saying “your dna now has our intellectual property in it, which means we own you, and your children, get into the lab for more invasive R&D, oh and we’ll be collecting royalties now” and I could see our scumbag treasonous politicians and judges allowing it.
See Monsanto…….

Delta is more aggressive towards children and young people. Who knows what the next 5, 10, 15 mutations will be like. You are using old data to make decisions. I'm here highlighting the now and future. True, Covid is oddly selective at times.

The Flue is passed around similarly to the way Covid is passed around therefore it's expected that the Flu caseload will be reduced.

Chicken Pox is "One and Done" if you don't take into consideration Shingles. As long as you don't have direct contact with Shingles, they are not contageious so........That's a totally different scenario.
A virus gets less lethal as it mutates, it’s basic nature common sense (something the vax nazis lack) you keep your host alive longer to replicate longer. Cv-19 to most was a bad cold, now it’ll mutate into a regular cold. Tho how many of these “delta cases” are adverse reactions to the clot shot bio-weapon? Already the cdc, politicians, fda, media and who have been caught numerous time cooking the numbers to fit their conform and live in fear narrative.

This is correct reasoning. Its how we need to look at all statistics and redistribute the information to others. Most will not take the time to see what you saw, even though it is freaking obvious.

Bayes rule is going to kick you in the nuts.

60% of Israel is vaccinated. (62 to 67 percent, but I don't want you to get lost)
40% unvaccinated.

That means that 40% of the population is producing 50% of the cases.

Math. Try it.

Math gives 0 fucks about Experiments.
Or Pfizer.
A statistic was posted to 'prove' some sort of point.
Yes Pfizer is using Israel as an experiment. Does not affect math.
Math cares not.

Math says the opposite of the point they were trying to make. Be thankful I pointed out before you got your asses laughed off the stage.

Next time try a 6th grade probability for your reading entertainment.

I'll make it real simple:

There are 100 marbles. 60 are red, 40 are blue.

I pick 10 marbles

5 are red, 5 are blue

5/60 or 1/12 red marbles were picked.
5/40 or 1/8 blue marbles were picked.

Blue has a higher chance of being picked than red.

red=vaccine patients
blue=unvaccine patients.
picked marbles = deaths
equal number of 'deaths' between vaccine and non-vaccine
But the blue marbles had a higher rate of death.
I.E. red "vaccinated" marbles had a lower death rate.

Note no one cares If Pfizer or Hitler or Biden is picking the marbles.

Its math.

And math don't care.

Last edited:
Math gives 0 fucks about Experiments.
Or Pfizer.
A statistic was posted to 'prove' some sort of point.
Yes Pfizer is using Israel as an experiment. Does not affect math.
Math cares not.

Math says the opposite of the point they were trying to make. Be thankful I pointed out before you got your asses laughed off the stage.

Next time try a 6th grade probability for your reading entertainment.

I'll make it real simple:

There are 100 marbles. 60 are red, 40 are blue.

I pick 10 marbles

5 are red, 5 are blue

5/60 or 1/12 red marbles were picked.
5/40 or 1/8 blue marbles were picked.

Blue has a higher chance of being picked than red.

red=vaccine patients
blue=unvaccine patients.
picked marbles = deaths
equal number of 'deaths' between vaccine and non-vaccine
But the blue marbles had a higher rate of death.
I.E. red "vaccinated" marbles had a lower death rate.

Note no one cares If Pfizer or Hitler or Biden is picking the marbles.

Its math.

And math don't care.
We all read the stupid ass article with the marbles and the umbrella. While it forms a hypothetical straw man argument, you have no evidence that is actually what is happening. It is pure speculation.

They are cycling the PCR tests for vaccinated people at 20 cycles, and unvaccinated at 40, and changed death reporting so anyone with a positive test, died of COVID. While simultaneously ensuring that the false positive rate stays high for the purebloods. Now all the sudden the method for reaching your numbers is extremely ducky.

Math don't care if dont get the correct numbers to mathamtize either. It will still give you an answer, it just might be wrong.

WTF is this shit now?

The symptoms of mild covid but not covid? Let me guess if you're vaccinated your covid test comes back negative and you're diagnosed with this cold, but if you're not vaccinated it's covid.

Bayes rule is going to kick you in the nuts.

60% of Israel is vaccinated. (62 to 67 percent, but I don't want you to get lost)
40% unvaccinated.

That means that 40% of the population is producing 50% of the cases.

Math. Try it.
You aren't serious with this are you? Even the news from the MSM is coming out with info that contradicts this.

WTF is this shit now?

The symptoms of mild covid but not covid? Let me guess if you're vaccinated your covid test comes back negative and you're diagnosed with this cold, but if you're not vaccinated it's covid.

It's probably COVID. Viral infections, especially those with extremely, extremely low mortality rates and high R0 factors, spread very fast. No government or public health policies can stop their spread. As much as the doomers want to deny, COVID is ENDEMIC to the population now. 1 in 3 people are already exposed to it sometime between November 2019 and right now. The VAST MAJORITY of initial infections took place between Thanksgiving 2019 and March 2020 when the doomers started their useless lockdowns. The bug had been circulating for months without anybody noticing. Those who did notice commented on how bad the new flu season seemed to be. My own workplace got 70% of it's manpower temporarily knocked out by this shit early in 2020. The rest of us got whopping OT and work hours while everybody else was recovering, because in contractor work, there are projects that must meet deadlines.

The reactions of various national governments to this, on the other hand, is an opportunistic power grab and experimenting to see just how the public reacted to tyrannical measures. Governments doing government shit. At first, we were all briefly on board as this was a new virus and all that. But now, ANY new flexing of govt muscle means that we are just this closer to start popping PMag covers. They exposed themselves over the last 2 years. From the misinformation to lies, coercion, and openly giving of leeway to violent leftist terrorist organizations, they have shown that in the Great COVID saga of 2020-2021, GOVERNMENTS are the real enemy, not a coronavirus which is just another member of the influenza family of viruses. The Ebola saga of 2012-2014 was far more terrifying. That shit was actually potentially apocalyptic.

I'm not fat, old, or have comorbidities. I don't get the flu shot because I can ride out the flu. Same with COVID.

In the alternative, I want to limit the times feeling like crap in the year. I might get sick once or twice and the vaccine dose adds another few down days when I could be smashing it in the gym or banging out my girlfriend. That is what a man does. He does not cower behind a mask and unnatural immunity.

Screenshot_20210923-120908_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Are they?

Israel's Unvaccinated 17% Now Account for Nearly Half of COVID Deaths

View attachment 7708664

That's not what they're finding in NYC either...

The problem with those numbers is what is counted as a "covid hospitalization"

From the link:
"Cases are identified in COVID-NET if they test positive for SARS-COV-2 (the virus that causes COVID-19 disease) through a test ordered by a health care professional and are hospitalized within 14 days of the positive test. Clinical data are collected using a standardized case reporting form by trained surveillance officers, so the data are collected in a standardized and uniform way."
---
So if you test positive, but have no symptoms, and are in a car wreck a week later, and go to the hospital for injuries sustained in the wreck, you're still counted as a covid hospitalization.

Are they?

Israel's Unvaccinated 17% Now Account for Nearly Half of COVID Deaths

View attachment 7708664

That's not what they're finding in NYC either...

"Every vaccinated person helps limit the virus’s ability to hide, replicate, and propagate."

Horse shit, vaccinated people still catch and spread.

It not a lie, it's from the same source you used.

If almost half of covid fatalities are among the unvaccinated, then very basic math says most deaths are among the vaccinated.

It's the standard histrionics leftys always use to sell a narrative.
Remember the opioid crisis, climate change, swine flu, avian flu, global warming, hole in the ozone.

They've been doing this Henny Penny crap for 50 years, have NEVER been right, and their idiot followers still don't see the trend.

If 83% are vaccinated,
17% aren't,
and Half the deaths are made up of the unvaccinated population...
You're 100% not a math wizard.
Do you by chance know how long after a shot before they are considered "vaccinated" and how long after a shot before they are considered unvaccinated again? I've heard various things such as it takes 14 days to be considered vaccinated but do not know if that was VAERS or a specific country. You seem to have a lot of knowledge on this subject so hoping you can shed some light in this area.

If 83% are vaccinated,
17% aren't,
and Half the deaths are made up of the unvaccinated population...
You're 100% not a math wizard.

If 95+% of the deaths are aged above the average life expectancy, or had severe comorbitities, just as they were before the vaccine, then nothing changed, did it?

Just more fear peddling to sell a narrative.

Do you by chance know how long after a shot before they are considered "vaccinated" and how long after a shot before they are considered unvaccinated again? I've heard various things such as it takes 14 days to be considered vaccinated but do not know if that was VAERS or a specific country. You seem to have a lot of knowledge on this subject so hoping you can shed some light in this area.
21 days after the second shot is the number I have seen used most. Lots of people are testing positive directly after the shot, also, so if they die in that 21 day window, they would be another unvaccinated COVID death. If someone dies within 90 days of testing positive they are counted as a COVID death. You could see how they would be gathering large numbers.

They just questioned a preschool hear. So that is 50 presumed positives that will be on our counties case count until tests come back.

21 days after the second shot is the number I have seen used most. Lots of people are testing positive directly after the shot, also, so if they die in that 21 day window, they would be another unvaccinated COVID death. If someone dies within 90 days of testing positive they are counted as a COVID death. You could see how they would be gathering large numbers.

They just questioned a preschool hear. So that is 50 presumed positives that will be on our counties case count until tests come back.
The nazis like to bullshit the numbers to validate their lies, and cover up that the death jab doesn’t work, is dangerous, and to a vast majority of people there is no benefit, only severe risk.

I guess mom here wasn't misinformed by the people she trusted to care for her daughter?

My god this is just terrible! I partially blame the mom/daughter for allowing/getting the death jab. Partially. With all the lies, manipulation, fear mongering, deception, threats, and mandates, and repression of the actual truth. These terrifying side effects and deaths lie squarely at the feet of our politicians, lame stream and social media, corrupt doctors, the manufacturers, and those who mandated these bio-weapons. Twitter will probably vanish this vid very soon to prevent others from seeing it.
Very sad and scary thing to see, but it needs to be seen so others don’t make the same mistake and fight back!

I see some of the most ridiculous post regarding Covid and misinformation is never a good thing, especially when it comes to health. I am Pro Choice as it should be up to you as to whether you get the shot or not as you will be the bearer of the circumstances of the decision whether good or bad. Fact is, Covid will be around for quite some times with plenty different mutations.

Honest question. Why would one NOT want to take the vaccine?
Why WOULD anyone take a untested, rushed, dangerous chemical, that all parties are not liable for any damages, injuries or deaths except you. All for a virus that is pretty much just a strong cold, with a survival rate over 98%? Newsflash, not to many people are willing to play Russian roulette with their lives and or health just to appease a bunch of cowardly crybaby nazis.