• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

COVID Opinion Survey

lash

Swamp Rat
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 28, 2012
Central Florida
The daughter of a friend is doing a research project, part of which is this survey:

It’s quick and basic if you want to partake.

was ist das? sprechen zie deutch?

Reactions: lash
Done. Given the questions asked, I would be interested in the overall responses of the survey. Not that they will change my thoughts on how I feel regarding this issue, but I am interested in the overall results of the survey. If your daughter formed the questions I think she is pretty sharp.

Done!

Is she cute?
Lol, yes.

3684C562-BD5A-4C09-BF6D-B2F9BE87CD64.jpeg

For those of you wishing to see the results, I’ve passed on that request and will follow up once the survey has run its course and results are compiled.

I just received this text:
Oh, and tell him to tell them all to feel free to share it. Especially to different parts of the country.

So, she is saying thank you to all who responded and letting you know that the more diverse regions and more people she can get to respond, the better the results will be. Especially from a scientific sampling point of view.

Reactions: Mooseknuckles
Can you post the final results here? I suspect that many of us would like the follow up.

Reactions: lash
Can you post the final results here? I suspect that many of us would like the follow up.
Absolutely. I’ve already been given her assurance that she will publish the results and that I can post them here. If you guys belong to other forums or clubs, pass on the survey link so that we can bump the numbers.

Reactions: camocorvette