• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

COVID Tyrants at Left-wing Atlantic Beg for Amnesty

This is a sign. These monsters are scared, and they should be. They are the child predator that just walked into the prison for the first time. They have heard the stories of what happens to monsters like them in places like this and they are wondering how long they will last. They are being greeted by terrifying hard men that are telling them exactly what is going to happen to them. For now, they have not fully accepted that they are responsible for their actions but once the payback begins...the repentance will follow.
Do not take your enemies lightly. Liberals have been paying for high quality firearms and tactical training. Liberals spent the majority of 2020 literally fighting in the streets for their beliefs. Many veterans are liberals.

They are not the soft entity everyone believes they are, and they are more prone to violence than the conservatives and Republicans. You can say “No way!”, but you can’t argue with reality.

Reactions: XP1K and pmclaine
This is a sign. These monsters are scared, and they should be. They are the child predator that just walked into the prison for the first time. They have heard the stories of what happens to monsters like them in places like this and they are wondering how long they will last. They are being greeted by terrifying hard men that are telling them exactly what is going to happen to them. For now, they have not fully accepted that they are responsible for their actions but once the payback begins...the repentance will follow.
I would hope that we are better than them in this regard. I’m not talking about getting revenge, but I am saying that who they are should be proclaimed and what they did not forgotten. Not forgetting is how one stays aware enough to identify and avoid the next thing. They tried to make it monkeypox, but that failed.

Do not take your enemies lightly. Liberals have been paying for high quality firearms and tactical training. Liberals spent the majority of 2020 literally fighting in the streets for their beliefs. Many veterans are liberals.

They are not the soft entity everyone believes they are, and they are more prone to violence than the conservatives and Republicans. You can say “No way!”, but you can’t argue with reality.

They fought against no opposition.

They are more prone to violence, that is true. We are less prone because we still believe in the rule of law. But when we get pushed into a corner these motherfuckers will find out what a peer to peer fight looks like and they will not like it.

It is they who take us lightly at their peril. We will see how they behave when men full of anger retaliate not just against them but against what they hold most dear.

Screenshot_20221102-204054_Chrome.jpg

They don’t care and they are disturbed you are still here.

Reactions: gigamortis

We just want to be left alone.

They want to eradicate you because you will not validate their shitty lives.

That's a lot of words to say, I am not gay but $20 is $20 so I will suck that dick.
I commend you for your choice. Taking a couple of shots that have proven themselves to be pointless wasn't the hill I was willing to die on for my family.

I've got some bad news for you, we've already lost the country. We ran away from working in academia and the mainstream media and we now see the results. Teachers are educating our children about "systemic racism", gender dysphoria, and pushing communism. I don't have children, but where were the parents when it came to the education of their children. I grew up with my parents wanting to see my homework and be involved in our education. We've moved past a physical conflict in the country to a conflict of ideas, and libertarians, conservatives, classical liberals, have all ceded ground to the communist left and allowed their ideas to go unchallenged so we don't offend anybody.

What the far leftists want, their wet dream, is to see physical violence perpetrated by anybody they can label as far right. The Jan 6 trespassers should have just been given a small fine. That's what happens to the far left anyway, if they even have to pay a fine at all. Instead, the Jan 6 trespassers are locked in solitary confinement. Taking back the country will be to change hearts and minds of our neighbors and voting them out. It will be to stop supporting companies that hate us. If you go to church, its standing up for biblical principles and against feminism in the church.

They fought against no opposition.

They are more prone to violence, that is true. We are less prone because we still believe in the rule of law. But when we get pushed into a corner these motherfuckers will find out what a peer to peer fight looks like and they will not like it.

It is they who take us lightly at their peril. We will see how they behave when men full of anger retaliate not just against them but against what they hold most dear.
Kyle Rittenhouse.

It'd be worse. Kyle was prepared for self defense and did a fine job for an untrained young man. Imagine how the determined well trained with an objective and a don't give a fuck attitude will be.
Picture five or six like him visiting some of these motherfuckers, picking the time and place of the fight.

If you have seen any of the videos of Kyle shooting since he got acquitted, he barely knows how to shoot.

It is a testament to the ease of use of the AR and his reflexes.

But someone who knows what he is doing...well...it would be much more interesting.

Those that wish to subjugate deserve what they get.

One of the most worthwhile uses of your time I have seen in quite a while.

This was pretty good. One thing that jumped out at me was when he was talking about the guy that had gotten donated blood.

Someone I know that gives blood often got a call from the lady that usually draws his blood for donations. She called him to see if he would like to come in and donate again because she knew he wasn't Vaccinated. She told him that they were having a hard time getting donors that were, wait for it, NOT Vaccinated.

So are they searching out unvaccinated blood ?

• Wow
Reactions: gigamortis
It'd be worse. Kyle was prepared for self defense and did a fine job for an untrained young man. Imagine how the determined well trained with an objective and a don't give a fuck attitude will be.
What if they are as equally well trained, and also don’t give fucks?

I ask that, because many of them will be as well trained, and will also give no fucks

IMHO that is very easy to do if you don't have a family you need to take care of.

Men, real MEN did what the other guy did.....he did what he had to do to take care of his family, he got the shot so his child could have food in their belly and a roof over their head.

I imagine it was a hard pill to swallow.

I did not take the shot, even with a very close possibility of loosing my very well paying job....well for a .gov employee at the county level. However I am not in the same spot as a great many americans. My house is paid for, my cars are paid for, I have zero CC debt. We could survive on one check, the wifes check, and if push came to shove could go a few years on savings. Not everyone can do that. It is a choice people make.

I am not going to get into peoples spending habits, and that want for a new car, or that trip to Fiji. But now that I am at the end of the road in my working life........I will get to enjoy myself.
IMHO that is very easy to do if you don't have a family you need to take care of.

Men, real MEN did what the other guy did.....he did what he had to do to take care of his family, he got the shot so his child could have food in their belly and a roof over their head.

I imagine it was a hard pill to swallow.

I did not take the shot, even with a very close possibility of loosing my very well paying job....well for a .gov employee at the county level. However I am not in the same spot as a great many americans. My house is paid for, my cars are paid for, I have zero CC debt. We could survive on one check, the wifes check, and if push came to shove could go a few years on savings. Not everyone can do that. It is a choice people make.

I am not going to get into peoples spending habits, and that want for a new car, or that trip to Fiji. But now that I am at the end of the road in my working life........I will get to enjoy myself.
Fuck you personally. Mine name is Emerson. I have a wife and 3 kids at home. I kept them fed because I’m not a fucking pussy who kneels at the feet of the almighty comfortable life. Pretending you are the real man vs me is a leftie lie. If your grave is close enough I will stop by to piss on it.

I ask that, because many of them will be as well trained, and will also give no fucks

It won't happen in our lifetimes on either side. If I had to pick a side to win though....I'll pick the side that didn't sit in dug up asphalt watching a plant grow in "chaz".

Lines will be drawn and choices made. The 1860's all over again.
I believe that it will be in small clusters along the coastal big cities and a bunch of other shit show cities.
Comparing the blue and red counties from the last two elections. I think that side should keep to the previously mentioned. And some of the cities like Chicago, Baltimore, Detroit, Memphis, Atlanta and a few others have an ingredient that can be a spoiler

That's what I meant by picking the time and place of the fight. It will not be defense.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC

I've made peace with my maker quite a while ago. Let's go.

For those who were actually deceived and wanted to get it, I feel sorry.

But ANYONE who didn't want to get it but caved or those who berated and condemned those who chose not to, I have no sympathy for.

May cowards and tyrants share the same deserved fate.

They learned that lesson with Dorner. One man occupied how many resources until they burned him in his hideout WACO style?

Last edited:
Remember D-Generation X from the WWE? Well I got two words for these people..... SUCK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that might seem harsh, but if those who didn't want to get it but did had a modicum of manly firmness and stood up for what they believed,

WE WOULDN'T BE IN THIS SPOT.

what about ? did not want to, or that did Not. Have No problem putting there hands out to grab the graft with those Gov. COVID 'stimulus' checks ?

what about ? did not want to, or that did Not. Have No problem putting there hands out to grab the graft with those Gov. COVID 'stimulus' checks ?

The covid stimulus checks don't kill me, first of all. And second, if I didn't take them, I wasn't excommunicated from society, my job, travel, etc.

Apples to oranges, but I still opposed those and raised hell every way I could. There was no way that I found to opt out of getting one.

The covid stimulus checks don't kill me, first of all. And second, if I didn't take them, I wasn't excommunicated from society, my job, travel, etc.

Apples to oranges, but I still opposed those and raised hell every way I could. There was no way that I found to opt out of getting one.

It Not apples to oranges, it was governments perverted amusement with new found power. COVID stimulus checks were actually just your governments way of tickling you, at same time kicking you in the Balls, while hard at work taking your livelihood, freedom and killing your grandparents . COVID stimulus checks were just table scraps thrown on the floor. Not Participating, Is Opting Out . Not cash it, deposit it, or just throw it in the trash. Also if you received multiple letters asking to apply and get, just throw them in the trash. Me I considered it a slap in the face, as I don't take blood money thrown in my face by fucking backstabbing scumbags.

i'd forgive them right after they are pushed off the boat in the middle of the ocean tied to an anchor .

Reactions: Doc68
To be clear you are saying fuck the police right?
I kind of like violence that is scapegoated on following arbitrary and capricious orders
/s
I think they thoroughly enjoyed it, did it maliciously. These are the same people who spent 4 years calling conservatives and Christians terrorists. These are the same people who have spent almost two years getting people who love America labeled as terrorists.

They would kill us in a heartbeat if they could get away with it.
Yep. They’re why I train.

Reactions: Howland