• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Coyote Hunting St Louis AO

Kopfjager 4-96

Private
Minuteman
Jan 19, 2009
Camp Pendleton, Ca
I have been out a few times with marginal luck. Anyone have some great areas to hunt in the St Louis, Mo AO. I dont mind driving up to 2 hrs if the hunting is good.

Re: Coyote Hunting St Louis AO

I have some property on the border of Iron and Reynolds Counties on the Black River near Annapolis and find quite a few yotes. Also some feral hogs in the area (open season on hogs in MO). That area would be right at about 2 hours from St. Louis depending on what part of town you're in. I live in Kirkwood.

Re: Coyote Hunting St Louis AO

I have seen more coyotes this year on camera than any other year. I hunt I Maries and Miller county and after deer season I am going to start hunt em down. From my house down 44 I can be at out place in about 2-2.5 hrs. There lots of cattle farms down that way and I am sure if you stop and ask farmers would grant permission to hunt coyotes.