• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

skinney_7

Hammer down.
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 23, 2008
    SD
    www.oneillops.com
    Once again, i was out settin my line of trail cams and came across 4 healthy pups, no mange, i managed to get some HD video footage of a couple but only got pics of one, i'm itchin to get back out and start callin, waitin for em to grow up and get primed up!!! enjoy!!!
    DSC00150.jpg

DSC00149.jpg

DSC00148.jpg

Re: Coyote pup

Nice spot for a bunch of pups..Females here have averaged 7 pups per litter this year. They get big fast dont they?

They should be within a mile or two of there come October...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PGS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice spot for a bunch of pups..Females here have averaged 7 pups per litter this year. They get big fast dont they?

They should be within a mile or two of there come October... </div></div>

last yr i saw a female with 8, but they all must of died from mange, there was 5 in this litter, and only about 3/4 a mile from their den, got it marked and will drop the godhammer when they're prime.

JSTARSZ
    if you ever get the urge and move out west look me up, ur pry a better shot than me.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: c_bass16</div><div class="ubbcode-body">youtube that video dude!</div></div>

+1

NOTE: the HD vid is not a kill... just some footage of him sniffin around explorin life outside the den, waiting to kill until they are worth a some $$$ and prime, if i hammered em all yr long, they might become extinct!!!