• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes CQBSS H27D with 5.56 platform

Re: CQBSS H27D with 5.56 platform

The Horus is not caliber specific. It's just mil lines, it'll work fine.

You can get the Mk262 turret for the top I believe. I think it comes stock with one for 7.62 holds.

Well, now I just feel stupid. Ive spent lord knows how many hours figuring out theoreticle holds for what I thought was a m118lr calibrated reticle. That makes the decision a whole lot easier.

Its just the elevation turrent with 118LR markings. Leupold should be able to make you whatever you want.

Maybe you were confusing it with the CMR-W reticle in the MK6 line, those are cartridge specific - be cool if Leupold would do a CMR-W for the MK262.

It was mentioned to me by one owner that the illumination in the CQBSS H27D is suboptimal. That is one reason I have held off on buying one. Any other opinions?

The donut in my H27D is damn near as bright as my aimpoint T1. I think its great.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nukes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It was mentioned to me by one owner that the illumination in the CQBSS H27D is suboptimal. That is one reason I have help off on buying one. Any other opinions?</div></div>

In what way? The circle dot illuminates very well.

+1, I just ordered this scope after running my buddies for my new 3 gun set up. I'm not much of a scope fan & love my T1, but this still felt great. I won't say its as bright as my T1 out here in the Texas sun... But not too bad. Good enough to drop the coin.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nukes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It was mentioned to me by one owner that the illumination in the CQBSS H27D is suboptimal. That is one reason I have help off on buying one. Any other opinions?</div></div>

In what way? The circle dot illuminates very well.</div></div>

The owner said that the Mark 6 reticles were brighter for daytime use than the Mark 8 CQBSS H27.

Are the owners here who are satisfied with their illumination using the Horus reticle?

I am totally satisfied with the level of illumination in my CQBSS.

Archangel3285, it seems as though though the "yeas" have it. Let us know how that CQBSS works out, OK?