• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses CR2 2022 Course Schedule

CR2 Dude

CR2 Shooting Solutions
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Supporter+
Nov 19, 2017
GA
www.cr2shootingsolutions.com
1DF85C22-DF6E-4019-96CF-B39327A904D3.jpeg

The #cr2crew 2022 schedule is officially live! We’ve got a great lineup of classes and locations for you.

We’ve teamed up with some great industry leaders and instructors to bring you more of the Shot Process, No B.S. Ballistics and Small Group Mentorship CR2 is known for.

-March 4-6, Low Light Precision Rifle, Arena Training Facility
-March 18-20, Mountain Rifleman, Cameo Shooting and Education Complex
-April 29-May 01, Precision Rifle Lvl 1, Bridle Iron South Training Facility
-May 13-15, Precision Rifle Lvl 1, Pigg River Precision, Inc.
-July 23-24, Precision Rifle lvl 2, Pigg River Precision
-September 2-4, Precision Rifle Lvl 1, Rawlins Wyoming
-Monthly, Practical Handgun/ Carbine, Strongpoint Shooting Complex

Check out https://www.cr2shootingsolutions.com to get signed up. Don’t hesitate, these classes are sure to fill up fast!

At CR2 Shooting Solutions, We Build Marksmen!

230B4CB4-C918-4147-BED5-C1CF4D28199E.jpeg

One of the classes that were most excited about. And the first class of the year. Is our Low Light Precision Rifle course. We’ve teamed up with AGM Global Vision to provide every shooter with clip-on devices to use during the duration of the course.

During this course we’ll cover:
-Intro to Night Vision
-Reflective vs Permissive
-Clip-on vs Stand Alone
-Zeroing and Retention
-Night Vision Marking
-Long Range Target Engagements (100-800yds)

Follow the link below and don’t get Left in the dark.

Low Light Precision Rifle Course

BD7F648F-5DC1-4CC1-8864-DF96CECF4B74.jpeg

Everything on the site is on sale! This weekend only.

Head on over to: CR2 Shooting Solutions

Enter code: CR2BLKFRI at checkout to receive a discount.

#cr2crew #marksmen #precisionrifle
#team_msf #longrangeshooting #lawenforcement #longrangehunting #hunter #2ndamendment #hunting #firearmstraining #longgun

Signed up for March. Any idea about lodging for this class yet?

Reactions: CR2 Dude
C9039BFD-8768-49CC-BE09-B241D852684F.jpeg

Our Black Friday sale is coming to an end tonight. But that doesn’t mean you’re out of chances to get a deal.

Head on over to:
CR2 Shooting Solutions

Enter code: CybrMon at checkout to save $50 on all orders over $500

DEB93709-2A06-4546-B140-B4BA1F6894D6.jpeg

Here’s the near term portion of our schedule for 2022. Folks please don’t wait till the last minute to sign up for classes. I understand it’s hard for some people to plan more than a month of two in advance. But those that can are snatching these slots up fast. We can’t hold slots for people that aren’t ready to commit; it’s not fair to those that are.

Our Low Light Course is officially sold out and Mountain Rifleman and Pigg River are filling up quickly.

View attachment 7776759
Here’s the near term portion of our schedule for 2022. Folks please don’t wait till the last minute to sign up for classes. I understand it’s hard for some people to plan more than a month of two in advance. But those that can are snatching these slots up fast. We can’t hold slots for people that aren’t ready to commit; it’s not fair to those that are.

Our Low Light Course is officially sold out and Mountain Rifleman and Pigg River are filling up quickly.

Ok I just signed up for both the Pigg River classes. Hope to see some of the gang from last summer again!

Ok I just signed up for both the Pigg River classes. Hope to see some of the gang from last summer again!
I wanted to go back there but the Lowlight class was just great time of the year to be in Georgia and better for my work schedule so I did that one. I can't wait!!! I'm so excited to get better, and I know I will with Chris and Frank. I absolutely can't wait!

Is something wrong with the website or is it just my work computer not allowing me in? All I get is a blank page. Tried 3 different browsers, too.
Is something wrong with the website or is it just my work computer not allowing me in? All I get is a blank page. Tried 3 different browsers, too.
It’s working for me and @jbonnie booked some slots earlier today. Send me a DM if you can’t get it to work.

ABDD5A99-4281-4F8F-A264-865D1A282B1F.jpeg
We are really excited for this course. Cameo Shooting & Education Complex is such an amazing trading complex. There are few like it on the planet.

Join us and our guest instructor Chris Way as we spend 3 days covering:
-High Angle Marksmanship
-Effects of Gravity
-Rifleman Rule
-Wind Effects in mountainous terrain
-Alternate Shooting Positions
-Basic Mountaineering Considerations.

Follow the link to get signed up

📸: @SHLowlight

#cr2crew #marksmen #precisionrifle
#team_msf #longrangeshooting #lawenforcement #longrangehunting #hunter #2ndamendment #hunting #firearmstraining #longgun #sniper #rifleman #fieldcraft

Quick question, what is the recommended progression? Obviously level 1 then level 2, but do you usually like to see people take level 1 a few times before moving up? Want to go back to PR again but can’t take both classes, wondering which to sign up for.

Quick question, what is the recommended progression? Obviously level 1 then level 2, but do you usually like to see people take level 1 a few times before moving up? Want to go back to PR again but can’t take both classes, wondering which to sign up for.
For the average person taking PR1 again will be better suited for their needs. Really driving home those skillsets.

Our PR2 isn’t an intro to competitions Course. Which is what most people seem to expect. It’s more focused on mindset and developing a training plan.

Reactions: Waco Kid
5DCD1619-7EF3-4966-8C31-06C6952CB852.jpeg

We had two slots just open up for our Low Light Precision Rifle Course in March at Arena Training Facility.

Head on over to the website to get signed up https://www.cr2shootingsolutions.co...rch-2022/27?cp=true&sa=true&sbp=false&q=false

#cr2crew #marksmen #precisionrifle #team_msf #longrangeshooting #lawenforcement #longrangehunting #hunter #2ndamendment #hunting #firearmstraining #longgun #sniper #rifleman #taskernetwork #lightfighter #warfighter

I just signed up for Bridle Iron South in April. I am stoked for this class!

Attachments

• 1AF7190D-9D16-4AB2-8B28-8E38220682DA.jpeg
    1AF7190D-9D16-4AB2-8B28-8E38220682DA.jpeg
    720.3 KB · Views: 71
For those of you coming to the Mountain Rifleman Course at Cameo in March. We are working with the Quality Inn in Grand Junction for a block of rooms at a $65 a night rate. That will include breakfast at their restaurant. We will post the details for reservation shortly.

For those of you waiting to get signed up. Get on it, you won’t want to miss out.

View attachment 7739824
One of the classes that were most excited about. And the first class of the year. Is our Low Light Precision Rifle course. We’ve teamed up with AGM Global Vision to provide every shooter with clip-on devices to use during the duration of the course.

During this course we’ll cover:
-Intro to Night Vision
-Reflective vs Permissive
-Clip-on vs Stand Alone
-Zeroing and Retention
-Night Vision Marking
-Long Range Target Engagements (100-800yds)

Follow the link below and don’t get Left in the dark.

Low Light Precision Rifle Course

@CR2 SS

I’m 4-5 hours away in North Alabama and would love to do this class. I have a few nifty NV gadgets and guns I’d love to air out. That said, it has been a good 5+ years since I’ve done any long range rifle classes and I’m sure I need to shake-off the rust and get back up to speed. This class being next week and all, I won’t have that opportunity beforehand.

I’m reasonably comfortable that I can stick 5 rounds into a 1.5” circle at 100 yards, but I’ll definitely be the Special Needs guy at the class if y’all let me in.

What thinkest thou?

Reactions: newguy2k3v2
@CR2 SS

I’m 4-5 hours away in North Alabama and would love to do this class. I have a few nifty NV gadgets and guns I’d love to air out. That said, it has been a good 5+ years since I’ve done any long range rifle classes and I’m sure I need to shake-off the rust and get back up to speed. This class being next week and all, I won’t have that opportunity beforehand.

I’m reasonably comfortable that I can stick 5 rounds into a 1.5” circle at 100 yards, but I’ll definitely be the Special Needs guy at the class if y’all let me in.

What thinkest thou?
I think if you can uphold the standard come on out. The class is not going to be hard per-say. But it’s not for beginners and we won’t have the time to spend with beginners in our PR1.

I can’t speak for your skillsets though, so use your best judgement.

We’d love to have you, here’s the link if your going to join us: CR2 Low Light Course

Sorry I won’t be there. It was a 51%/49% decision. :cry:

Sorry I won’t be there. It was a 51%/49% decision. :cry:
What? You had a last minute opportunity to jump in and didn't do it on a night vision class??? I thought you were coming?

I know sometimes you just can't do things you'd like to do.... I'm just giving g you a hard time. Hate you will miss it though.

Reactions: TheHorta
Any chance the Chris’s might bring some night vision gear to Texas For the Bridle Iron class? Would be awesome to get an intro into what this stuff can do for us newbies to the dark.

I've been trying to wait until I had time to properly write a review for the Low Light course I took last weekend with @CR2 SS , but I don't want to wait any longer so here we go....

Last weekend I drove down to Arena Training Facility in Blakely Georgia, to participate in the CR2 Low Light Precision Rifle course. Let me just start by saying how nice it is to be around and be instructed by people who are REAL, I mean that in every sense of the word and if you don't know what I mean by that, you probably never will.

This course was everything I hoped it would be and more. Night Shooting is a very different thing and having legit professionals with real experience and real expertise is just invaluable. We learned 2 different techniques for dealing with range when you can see to dial, to shoot accurately at night, as well as many identification techniques and how to really use Night Vision and thermal equipment.

The facility could not be a better place to train no matter what you are doing, so that made it all the better. There was some positional work (which I struggle at due to my bad knees and 3 back surgeries ), as well as prone and baracade work. We covered a lot of ground and certainly improved to another level operating at night. This particular weekend there was almost zero ambient Light so it was very challenging, but I came away with new techniques and abilities to use shooting precision and long range at night. My small group shot to 850 yards in pretty much pitch black night, with our clip-ons.

It was my first time working with Chris Rantz(sp?) and I found him to be very easy to work with and very professional as well. He's also just a really nice guy. I always enjoy seeing and working with Chris Roberts and this was no different.
I was absolutely exhausted even before I got there, due to long work hours and 2 toddlers. Needless to say, at the end of the 2nd night I was completely wiped out. Even though the timing was terrible for me personally, I didn't want to miss out on this opportunity and I'm SO GLAD I didn't!

Ash, with Knights Armament is a really cool guy and they were nice enough to lend us some awesome gear. The whole experience was unique. I am so glad I had the chance to do this and I definitely did gain.

If you have the chance to train with these guys, I'd absolutely jump on the opportunity. You won't find any more qualified nor more genuine an instructor group. I am sure that I will make it happen to again as soon as I can do so for another course. Awesome Experience and much has been gained.

Gerald Hatton
Birmingham AL

I've been trying to wait until I had time to properly write a review for the Low Light course I took last weekend with @CR2 SS , but I don't want to wait any longer so here we go....

Last weekend I drove down to Arena Training Facility in Blakely Georgia, to participate in the CR2 Low Light Precision Rifle course. Let me just start by saying how nice it is to be around and be instructed by people who are REAL, I mean that in every sense of the word and if you don't know what I mean by that, you probably never will.

This course was everything I hoped it would be and more. Night Shooting is a very different thing and having legit professionals with real experience and real expertise is just invaluable. We learned 2 different techniques for dealing with range when you can see to dial, to shoot accurately at night, as well as many identification techniques and how to really use Night Vision and thermal equipment.

The facility could not be a better place to train no matter what you are doing, so that made it all the better. There was some positional work (which I struggle at due to my bad knees and 3 back surgeries ), as well as prone and baracade work. We covered a lot of ground and certainly improved to another level operating at night. This particular weekend there was almost zero ambient Light so it was very challenging, but I came away with new techniques and abilities to use shooting precision and long range at night. My small group shot to 850 yards in pretty much pitch black night, with our clip-ons.

It was my first time working with Chris Rantz(sp?) and I found him to be very easy to work with and very professional as well. He's also just a really nice guy. I always enjoy seeing and working with Chris Roberts and this was no different.
I was absolutely exhausted even before I got there, due to long work hours and 2 toddlers. Needless to say, at the end of the 2nd night I was completely wiped out. Even though the timing was terrible for me personally, I didn't want to miss out on this opportunity and I'm SO GLAD I didn't!

Ash, with Knights Armament is a really cool guy and they were nice enough to lend us some awesome gear. The whole experience was unique. I am so glad I had the chance to do this and I definitely did gain.

If you have the chance to train with these guys, I'd absolutely jump on the opportunity. You won't find any more qualified nor more genuine an instructor group. I am sure that I will make it happen to again as soon as I can do so for another course. Awesome Experience and much has been gained.

Gerald Hatton
Birmingham AL
Brother, thank you for the kind words. It was great seeing you. Can’t wait till next time!