• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cr2 Shooting Solutions in South Texas Episode

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    This was a super fun episode to record,

We had a blast in south Texas and it shows

Not nearly as controversial as people might imagine but with some good natured ribbing

I had listened to the most recent three podcasts all at once, so I might be on the wrong thread, and this might be a funny question, but how does one 'hold under' when shooting? Frank, you were talking about that being an under utilized skill but I don't quite understand what that skill is.

I had listened to the most recent three podcasts all at once, so I might be on the wrong thread, and this might be a funny question, but how does one 'hold under' when shooting? Frank, you were talking about that being an under utilized skill but I don't quite understand what that skill is.

look at your reticle, dial on 400 so that is center point of aim, your new zero,

to shoot at targets closer you hold under them using the top part of the reticle which stll has value like holding over

because we try to hold over from 100 out, many Reticles are limiting the capability by removing the feature

but we tend to dial too so being able to do both is quicker and more accurate because you stay in the center of the reticle and avoids the edges