• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Crazy Heart

nashlaw

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 16, 2006
manchester, tn
Great movie! This will be one of my "watch again" dvds. I loved "Tender Mercies," but this may be better. Robert Duvall makes an appearance as a bartender and friend of Jeff Bridge's "Bad Blake."

This is a movie where the acting is as good as the directing.

Re: Crazy Heart

I loved Crazy Heart. Bridges was great as "The Dude", but even better as an old school country singer. He absolutely deserved that Oscar.

I rank Crazy Hearts as one of the best movies I've seen all year. I've always liked Bridges and he was awesome in this.

Good movie, definitely. Bridges is super, but he almost always is.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ZLBubba</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I loved Crazy Heart. Bridges was great as "The Dude", but even better as an old school country singer. He absolutely deserved that Oscar. </div></div>
I wrote this and then scrolled up to see that someone else had written the same thing, word for word.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cavscout1983</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great music in this. I really liked it.

</div></div>

Ryan Bingham did the music for it. His music is good if want to check it out. His sound guy is a patient of my dad. I get see him in New Braunfels on July 4th weekend.

Indeed he is good. A voice beyond his years. To quote Lewis Grizzard about Uncle Cleve: "He got that way from smokin'".

This movie made me want to go to the store for "barley pop". LOL This was a great movie. The music was great as well.