• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

crazy montana people

lanwickum

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 31, 2004
Middle of nowere, MT
I am out seeding tonight and moving equipment around. On my way back from the field for the tractor and I have 2 sheriff's cars and 2 guys with ARs sitting at the intersection. They tell me I can't go that way. What? I call a guy I know on the sheriff's department and ask what is up. There is a guy running around with a rifle and they are not sure were he is. Ok... Well, I want to finish seeding these fields. They say I can, so I am home grabbing a rifle in case this guy finds his way over to my field tonight. I hope this doesn't make the news.

I don't get it! It's Montana. I've only been there a couple of times but isn't Montana synonymous with dudes running around with rifles? What's so crazy about it?

Sorry fellas that was me, but it wasnt a rifle it was two foot double dong, i did install a assault weapon pistol grip to it so maybe thats the confusion

Are the prairie dogs out yet? Gonna be a whole lot of guys running around with rifles. I'm looking for a new spot; my old one got hit by the plague pretty bad.

1911fan

Last edited:
As stated guy running around with a rifle, just seems like a standard day in MT. Whats all the fuss about everyone is running around with a rifle and a normally a pistol too.

We will get beat if we allow walking around with a rifle to be treated as a crime even when it isn't. Maybe everygun owner in America should throw a rifle over their shoulder everywhere they go so the sheep get acclimatized. What a bunch a pansies this nation has become.

Jokes aside it was probably one of the California ass wipe libtard invaders seeing an average montana resident.

Started a new job in Cut Bank last week. I think I brought 4 rifles and a couple pistols. Couple knives too.

It is Montana. Last time I was there I did not see a single pickup with out a rifle visible once I got off the main road. I was joking to my grandpa that rifles must be issued here. I would be more worried if someone did not have a rifle.

We will get beat if we allow walking around with a rifle to be treated as a crime even when it isn't. Maybe everygun owner in America should throw a rifle over their shoulder everywhere they go so the sheep get acclimatized. What a bunch a pansies this nation has become.

I like this idea.