• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Crazy Russians Skip to 0.47

shankster..

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 11, 2004
North Idaho
Am I going to hell for laughing at this?

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UoBidMy6kp0"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UoBidMy6kp0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Crazy Russians Skip to 0.47

I'm guessing a lot of vodka was involved?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Copperdoc1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm guessing a lot of vodka was involved? </div></div>

+1!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 50calcruiser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hahahah the best part is when it comes back. </div></div>

Yes!!! That's what really got me. LOL.

Its like the spool was angry at him. Holy Crap, in Soviet Russia spool rides you!!

Back in grade school we dare the crazy kid to go down a hill like that inside a 55 gallon steel drum. Needles to say it ended badly for him as well

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: roggom</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">Its like the spool was angry at him. Holy Crap, in Soviet Russia spool rides you!!</span> </div></div>

LMAO!!! Post of the day!

Oh man, I've got tears in my eyes from laughing so hard! I'll show it to the wife tonight and get a translation.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Yasherka</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh man, I've got tears in my eyes from laughing so hard! I'll show it to the wife tonight and get a translation. </div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">OMG, the comments on youtube are hilarious!!!</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">One comment: "Dont be fool..stay& in spool."</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">Another: "Damn....they need some better toys in russia."</span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">
"God damn Russians need video games"</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">"Well that stunt went downhill fast."</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">"Hmm, let me guess. Russia?... yep. Russian shit on Youtube always seems like it'd be _awesome_ except that a bunch of people end up in hospital."</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">"i guess we all know who was the popular one."</span>

Newton's laws of gravity and physics . . . alas!!!

I guess Russia's educational system is in the same state as ours.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vbM9f2iLbuo"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vbM9f2iLbuo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

They might be crazy but damn those russians are tough. I always found the language rather interesting.

In soviet russian wheel roll you

Official Translation (courtesy Yelizaveta)

Mostly unintelligible until they get ready to roll it down the hill then: "One Two Three Let's GO!"

Unintelligible until the dipshits are thrown clear and their friends are gathered around, then: "It's coming right for us!!!" (right out of South Park).

Then, LOTS of cursing, She won't give me a literal translation.

I suppose we could have guessed that dialog.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Am I going to hell for laughing at this?</div></div>

REALLY Shankster?!!! All the shit you have posted and you are worried about this...

wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Blackops_2</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vbM9f2iLbuo"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vbM9f2iLbuo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

They might be crazy but damn those russians are tough. I always found the language rather interesting.

In soviet russian wheel roll you </div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">What about the two poor bastards riding in the bus?</span>

If that's all it takes to get to hell, it's gonna be a crowded place. I was <span style="font-style: italic">rolling</span> with laughter when it came back to finish the job.

Another Russian rocket scientist.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9qFRjDpSt-o&feature=related"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9qFRjDpSt-o&feature=related" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

now in the begining.. they looked like they were putting somthing on the spool.. i was guessing lighter fluid.. i think they were going to light it before going down.. lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 50calcruiser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hahahah the best part is when it comes back. </div></div>

Yes!!! That's what really got me. LOL. </div></div>

YUP, it was like even the barrel thing whatever wanted to say you F-IN MORONS TAKE THIS

Very funny
In video with the person on ice. People speak not in Russian.

Sir, if you are hell-bound I will say this.
I will save you a seat on the short bus to hell!
Beer hurts when it comes out your nose damn it!!!
FUNNY SHIT.

Were building an "O" course and have 2 of the big black plastic drainage pipes, about 2' in diameter and 20 ft long. We told one of our youger more eager guys he couldn't beat one of the senior guys in a race thru the tubes. We played it nicely and told each to start at one end, first one out the other side is the winner. Well soon as our young stud got halfway down we all jumped behind it and started rolling it across the field as fast as we could go. Made it 75 yards before we had to stop because we were laughing so hard we just couldn't go anymore. Too funny. OWNED

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rkgsmith</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Were building an "O" course and have 2 of the big black plastic drainage pipes, about 2' in diameter and 20 ft long. We told one of our youger more eager guys he couldn't beat one of the senior guys in a race thru the tubes. We played it nicely and told each to start at one end, first one out the other side is the winner. Well soon as our young stud got halfway down we all jumped behind it and started rolling it across the field as fast as we could go. Made it 75 yards before we had to stop because we were laughing so hard we just couldn't go anymore. Too funny. OWNED </div></div>

I remember one winter a bunch of us got one of the old metal Coke signs, the round ones, about 5 feet diameter, to use for a sled. About 6 of us took it to the top of my grand dads hill (about 60% incline) and made a run. All went well so we moved to the longer steeper part of the hill. Unfortunately there was a stump buried under the snow. We hit it at about 25 mph, the sign launched upwards, tipping backwards, dumping us all in a pile, with me on the bottom. No serious injury but we all got shaken up.

Fucking kids. How did we survive?