• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CreedmoorSports, GTG?

Drago6

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 17, 2017
Have any of you guys ordered from CreedmoorSports? I'm hoping to place a decent sized order with them but just wanted to see if there's any feedback on the company since I've never personally ordered from them

Thanks in advance

NO! Do not buy any ammo from them.
Especially the stuff they make with Lapua brass and Lapua bullets I was getting for $75/50 rd boxes. That stuff is crap.
Or I just dont want anyone else to buy any.....

good folks to do business with. My card got flagged so had to talk to CS to correct it. Talked to a gal with a drawl that made focusing on work a little tough the next hour. I coulda listened to her talk for hours.
She was exceptionally polite and good at her job as well, but the focus here is how she sounded.... ;)

NO! Do not buy any ammo from them.
Especially the stuff they make with Lapua brass and Lapua bullets I was getting for $75/50 rd boxes. That stuff is crap.
Or I just dont want anyone else to buy any.....

good folks to do business with. My card got flagged so had to talk to CS to correct it. Talked to a gal with a drawl that made focusing on work a little tough the next hour. I coulda listened to her talk for hours.
She was exceptionally polite and good at her job as well, but the focus here is how she sounded.... ;)

I am just ordering some reloading gear, hopefully it goes smooth and i don't have to talk to CS!

I only had to talk to CS due to an issue with my card. It got flagged for a large purchase at an out of state company.
quick call and it was taken care of. no issue of Creedmoor sports at all

Reactions: Baron23
Have any of you guys ordered from CreedmoorSports? I'm hoping to place a decent sized order with them but just wanted to see if there's any feedback on the company since I've never personally ordered from them

Thanks in advance
They are outstanding. I have not one single criticism of them and LOTS of compliments. Gina, the CS Mang, is very responsive and on point.

friendly and honest retailer.

CEO is retired USMC exceptional high power shooter.

When I had a question about a Kowa package I was wanting to buy he answered the phone and broke out his own range gear to get me an answer right than.

They partner with CMP a bit.

Absolutely 100percent back them.

Im sure they are as screwed as every other supplier though.....expect delays.

Reactions: Baron23
Just over on CMP forums and appears Dennis DeMille has "retired" sort of from the operation.

Still would expect the culture has not changed.

Best part about them is they are still taking back orders on hard to get items. Obviously you need to wait for the stock to come back and be patient but they’ve come through for me every time. Great business.

I remember when I was buying .30-06 with 167 grain Scenar in Lapua brass for less than $1 a shot. Absolutely garbage ammo, terrible company. It for sure didn't shoot well in my rifle and I am definitely not still using that brass to reload for that rifle. I surely did not buy my Giraud case trimmer there. I also definitely didn't buy 500 130 TMK for 180 bucks from them, and I never back order components with them either.

;-)

Very much good to go!

- They answer the phone
- They have called me with a question on my order
- They allow back orders--and honor the back ordered price
- They dont take crazy profit margins when the market goes crazy
- They support shooters across many different shooting disciplines
- They are good people

ZY

Reactions: sinister
I remember when I was buying .30-06 with 167 grain Scenar in Lapua brass for less than $1 a shot. Absolutely garbage ammo, terrible company. It for sure didn't shoot well in my rifle and I am definitely not still using that brass to reload for that rifle. I surely did not buy my Giraud case trimmer there. I also definitely didn't buy 500 130 TMK for 180 bucks from them, and I never back order components with them either.

;-)

Guy over at CMP is bitching because they are not running 30-06 right now. Thinks they should be able to get components by magic.

Ive got five orders for .308 Lapua in with CMP since February.

If I get it all I will be a king badass.

Reactions: DJL2
Bought several things from them, 100% GTG...

Thanks in advance
I've ordered from them several times. They've always delivered. As advertised. GTG.