• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Criminal Minds sucks.

Re: Criminal Minds sucks.

You must be talking about the latest episode of <span style="font-weight: bold">Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior</span>.

It featured what they called a "sniper" or LDSK (Long Distance Serial Killer).

It was the usual hollyweird crap that had almost nothing accurate or correct. They did their usual anti-firearm crap. This time, focusing on "snipers" along with loads of stupid hollyweird inaccuracies about all things firearm, precision shooting, and "sniping" in general.

mad.gif

Utter crap.

WTF???"Kill Brass!" Once I heard that it was over-Actually it was sooner than that,"over 300 yds!"The Shock and Awe of that tremendous distance had me laughing in my chair-Oh, and the neat little forehead holes on the "vics" by the "unsub" I started explaining about what the "slug" would do to a real head and that's when I got the big, "shutup or leave from the Wife" I stayed and bitched to the dog instead.
"Long distance rifle shooting shop in Chicago 12 years ago"-That's an epic fail marketing plan with the nearest 500yd range say, i don't know, 100 miles away?
The A-Team (TV) had better technical advisors!
I don't know when I'm ever going to learn that TV just doesn't give a crap about getting it right-My bad once again for thinking there might be a modicum of forethought or accuracy!

I just saw this episode, first and last I will ever see. What a complete load of crap and waste of 1 hour. The kid (suspect) possibly wouldn't know better but the so called 'trained' sniper on the FBI's team, if he was for real, would obviously not put his rifle together from parts, especially mounting the scope and then only finger tightening them. As with so many other pieces of trash from hollyweird, I wonder were they get these reticles from.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Greg Langelius *</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Watched it. Sorry I did. </div></div>
+1

this show, like all other "crime dramas" is full of such inane BS, it's barely worthy of note.

My pregnant room mate LOVES that show so it's on ALOT! I didn't see the episode in question, but I decided that I didn't like CM after about the 10th episode in a row in which the bad guy was a SCARY EXMILITARY guy! *groan*

The fact that they say "unsub" a minimum of 60 times each episode is enough to pound your head off the wall

When I saw Garafelo was on the cast it made the do not watch list... I'm happy that my gut was correct and I didn't waste my time.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Inogame</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When I saw Garafelo was on the cast it made the do not watch list... </div></div>

+1 she's a piece of shit

Yeah, and last night, <span style="font-style: italic">Bones</span> did a Sniper-v-Sniper thing too. Mucho psychobabble about the mind of the sniper, who's a 'good' sniper and who's a 'bad' sniper, and the amoral weapons makers.

...and a 20mm timed exploding bullet out of a shoulder fired firearm...?

BS

I like the original Criminal Minds, but not the "Suspect Behavior" spin off.

While I think Forrest Whittaker is a cool actor, the writers make him seem like he's playing a ghost buster part - he seems to become a psychic empath, getting into the minds of the perps, rather than do any real police work. He stares into space like he's just dropped a load of acid. And I've never seen any of my FBI acquaintances wear work clothing that includes rumpled clothes and a motorcycle jacket.

Unfortunately, the other networks have failed to put up any competition whatsoever to "Suspect Behavior", although I'd rather watch Horatio do his weird chicken-eye thing on old CSI Miami reruns than see another new episode of "Suspect Behavior."

Other networks: SOS, put up reruns of Family Guy at least!

I like Whittaker, too; but I think he's made a bad career choice.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PadronAniversary</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The only good thing about that show is how hot JJ is with those blue eyes and blond hair
smile.gif

</div></div>

This,,,
smile.gif