• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes CSTACTICAL.COM (formerly CSGUNWORKS)

Re: CSGUNWORKS

Marc,

Yes, our 139 load is sweat I put alot of time in developing it.
We also do a 123 Scenar,142MK and a 120TSX Tripple Shock for hunting . Give mike a call im sure he will take care of you he has a bunch on order. Unfortunately I am on back order but I should be shiping to mike buy the first week of May. Let me know if you have any other Q's. Thanks for your interest.

Pete Jr.

+1 for Mike. Bought a scope from him and he was a big help. I changed my mind several times, and it meant several seperate phone conversations, and everytime he was overly helpful and a pleasure to deal with.

Thanks for all your help, Mike, the scope is wonderful!

Jeff

I wanted to add to the list of customers happy with their transactions with Mike at CSGW. I picked up a CSGW ST-10, sunshade, and Badger rings for my M1A. When I called to order the scope, he was waiting on a shipment. He called me as soon as they arrived. Mike answered my questions, gave me a good deal, and the scope arrived quickly. It's a great scope and was an easy transaction.

Thanks Mike.

- Chris

Mike answered all my questions quickly and without making me feel too stupid. I don't have much experience with optics and was asking things almost as stupid as, "if it has a 50mm obj lens what size Butler Creek cap do I need?". I just got my scope and other items ordered with them at an UNBELIEVABLE price and got it in just a few days. It is however the wrong reticle, but we are fixing that problem right now (more like him doing all the hard work I'm just nodding and agreeing with w/e he says).

Ditto on Mike answering questions. He's local to where I'm from in CA. Just gotta get home to really bug him.

Rich

I bought a Leupold 6.5x20.50 tmr illum. from Mike. He was really helpful on the phone and the scope was cheaper than some folks are selling used ones for. Shiping was super fast. Great person to deal with.

CS Gunworks is definitely a great place to buy Schmidt & Benders from. My 5-25 was in stock just like Mike said. It arrived promptly after I paid. And it was exactly what I ordered, correct specs, so no goofed up order!

Thanks!

I just called on a whim hoping for a very specific scope. I wanted a Schmidt and Bender 5-25 double turn metric turret with illum. P4Fine reticle. Not only did I have a strange request but I got this wild hair to call for this at like 5 minutes to 5. Mike had already left the shop but he still took my order and had the scope in UPS' hands with in 1 hour. I ordered the scope on Tuesday and had it in my hands on Thursday! He even checked the scope out for me personally to ensure that it was FFP (being that S&B's web site currently says its SFP). When the scope arrived it came very nicely packaged and he even threw in some BC flip up scope caps. Mike's an awesome asset to the shooting community! We're glad to have you around sir!

Kudos to Mike... went out of his way while on a business trip to speak with me and place an order for Mk4 Leupold. Had a few follow up calls from him to make sure I received the item. Great doing business with him..!!!

Don
THOR Executive Security Teams Inc.
www.t-h-o-r.com

Mike is definitely big league and knows how to do business. Good business, not the shady, slimy, lie to your face sappy sales pitches and stories, but just straight up treating people well. I am not ashamed to admit that when I was first starting out, he was someone we studied and learned from, and he has been very helpful. Mike is someone I can call anytime with business/product related questions and he is always a pleasure to deal with. He has an envious track record. He is at the level we aspire to be.

Scott

I talked to Mike about a used Leupold 10X Mark4 on Monday afternoon. I had the scope by Friday, and I am halfway across the country. Oh, by the way, he included a pair of Butler Creek flip-up scope covers at no charge.
As you forum signature says, "It's all about customer service."
This example of your customer service is very impressive.
Thanks.
Tim Staber

I ordered my USO though Mike. Still waiting, but it wasn't something they normally stock. Great price and good communication. Waiting for USO is hard though.

Anyone know what the typical wait time is for a USO? I ordered mine July 24th.

I just got my first NXS. I was looking for a particular reticle and asked him to let me know when they had them in stock. He actually got a hold of me when they came it. Customer service like CSgunworks provides is extremely rare these days. I will be using CSgunworks in the future. Brian.

+1 for Mike. Have purchased from him in the past and will continue to do so. Good prices, good advice, excellent service.

More kudos for Mike. I needed rings for a 56mm NXS and he provided sage advice as well as timely delivery. I'll be conducting further business with him soon.

Another +1 for Mike at CSGUNWORKS.COM! Mike definitely knows his stuff when it comes to scopes.....very professional and couldn't ask for better service.

Mike thanks for the follow-up email!

Cool thread. I haven't done any business with Mike, but sounds like I should! So...will do soon.

"I just wanted to give Mike from CS Gunworks a big thumbs up.
he is great to deal with and is very prompt at shipping and just a great
guy to talk to.

If you are in the market for anything give him a call and he will get you taken care of.

The CS must stand for customer service.

Thanks for the Nightforce and Seekins Precision Rings Mike.

Later Jason"

Mikes a top notch guy. Only time he wasn't in his office as far as I can remember was when he was at the SHOT show.

If he didn't call that a vacation, then he's rightly in need of one.

He's very GTG in my book.

Can't go wrong working with Mike, he's truly interested in helping you solve problems in putting together an optics system. Friendly, personable, knowledgeable and will take the time to make sure you know the answers to your questions so you get what you need. Very cool.

After getting, bit by bit, two PR Heritage 3-15x50 scopes, an NXS 2.5-10x32 milrad/adj stops/mildot, an NXF 5.5-22x50 w/2DD reticle, an ECOS and a TA01, an ADM RECON mount, an Eotech 553, and a CSG-USO ST-10S (hope I didn't forget anything) over the last year and a half, not the slightest problem with shipping, billing, product, anything. At all.

The man's a world of help, call him up you won't regret it. Now if I could just talk myself into that Aimpoint T-1 Micro...

Rarely have I ever had the pleasure of the outstanding customer service I got from Mike at CS Tactical. He took the time to personally explain the product options, and let the products sell themselves. Highly recommended!

CStactical, is the best. They went so far out of there way to correct another vendors mistake. I had bought a big name scope from a vendor that went down. this was the second scope of this type that had gone down and both were bought from that vendor. When I told said vendor that it had also gone down he basically told me I was on my own. I called Mike at CS and he took the broken scope as a trade in and got me into a pair of S&B's. They didn't have to take a broken scope sold by another vendor, they were well within their rights to say they couldn't help me. But they did and earned a lifetime customer in the process.

I won't name the other vendor or the scope company that made the defective scopes as I don't want to start a pissing contest. If you must know PM me.

Re: CSTACTICAL.COM (formerly CSGUNWORKS)

Bump for Mikey and Mason....

I wanted a couple things when I was down at the NORCAL TBRC match, they went back to the shop at night and to pick them up for me and brought them to the match the next day. Saved me shipping and I got to try on my shirt before paying for it
smile.gif

Almost 5 years since my first post on this thread, and my endorsement of CS Tactical is stronger than ever. Mike has helped me numerous times via phone and email. He has solid service. He also has a 'real' brick store = lease payment, and a staff to pay, and still maintains competitive pricing.

CS Tactical is a big supporter of the shooting sports, with his gear on prize tables all over the country.

CS Tactical is my 'go-to' shop for many items including gun parts and glass.

I recommend them without reservation.

Mark

+1 Gazillion For Mike and CS Tactical...

Mike went out of his way to answer my dumbass questions and worked with me on a very expensive Optics purchase...

His comms are second to none and the customer service that he gives is top notch... I have since purchased another optic from Mike and will continue to use Mike and CS Tactical for my future purchases...

Thanks Mike...

Mike is good people. I have watched how he handles folks here and I'm impressed with his professionalism. I have had a Vortex Viper PST on order for some time and have watched the frustrated posts from others grow stronger and stronger. Mike has always answered each post with grace and patience. He is a real pro.

I look forward to doing business with him.

I have 3 Nightforce scopes that I've gotten from Mike. He is a great guy and knows how to do business. He is the same guy on the range, or in his shop. Top notch good honest people. Mason is GTG too! Deal with confidence with CS Tactical-

+1 on Mike, great customer service.
look forward to doing more business with him.

+1 to Mike also. I ordered a PR 5-25 on his website on the 14th this month. He personally called me that night to let me know he had just sold out but that I was on the list for the next shipment he recieved. Today I recieved an email from UPS with the tracking number.
Although the scope was sold out I was really impressed with his customer service and how quickly he called to solve the problem. I will certainly do business with him again!

Mike has taken great care of me, I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again, or reccomend doing business with him. Great experience!

Yeah, +1 for Mike and CS Tactical. I particularly appreciate that only in stock items are listed. That's been a source of aggravation with a couple other optics vendors.

Speaking of in stock, is there ever going to be a S&B 1-8?